Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2007/2008

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, there will be at least 3........they've only played once this year......and after the league splits, they will play one more time........The last two games will be at Celtic Park, which apparently doesn't matter since teams are now stealing points there too......:(

Strachan'sabawbagandalwayshasbeen CSC

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Almost forgot that it's the "World according to Garp". Whatever it takes to get through your day. I can only imagine. Good luck!

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reporting from LA True Blues in Studio City, CA.Great venue. Great pints - Kronenberg 1664 for me. Going for a Carlsberg after this one. And then Bitbuger after that.

Half-time. Looking good.Charlie Adam is a twat though.

NO TIMS IN EUROPE

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Charlie Adam is not a twat, he is a FANNY!!!!

absolutely terrible...how the boy can show moments of consistancy and talent, and then put in an attempt at a shift like this is beyond me...How he is a paid professional is beyond me.

Shows you the sad state of affairs with Scottish Football

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
BBC SPORT | Football | My Club | Gretna | Gretna edging closer to closure

so things get worse and worse for Gretna, but what is this nonsense about the points being withdrawn and removed with matches including Gretna!!!

How would the table look!?

Shouldn't they just count all further matches as forfeits instead of making it look as if they never existed!? I'm sure the Goal Differential etc would be different, and how would that affect Rangers, Celtic for the title, and Dundee Utd for UEFA and 3rd!?

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reporting from LA True Blues in Studio City, CA.Great venue. Great pints - Kronenberg 1664 for me. Going for a Carlsberg after this one. And then Bitbuger after that.

NO TIMS IN EUROPE

What a life, when I grow up I want to be just like you...

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enough with the Scottish Football is crap, already. Tell me of another country it's size doing as well?

Carrying the flag for Scotland Loyal
My comment relates to the calibre of skill per player and globally on this team vs only ten years ago.

Teams that featured Hately, McCoist, Albertz, Greig, Laudrup, etc... (I'm only 26)
vs Teams like the ones we have had to endure over the last 8 years or so...

The last truly decent quality team we had featured a Young Arteta, an aging but still graceful Ronald De Boer, an injury crippled but immensely talented Micheal Mols, Barry Ferguson, Amoruso...

Now we have hardly any players of note, and can't attract decent footballing talent, unless they are also rans and can't make the big clubs frrom their homelands, and are interested in regular European Football...

Brahim Hemdani puts up with playing for our team to only play 7- potentially 14-15 matches a year

Scotland does quite well for a country it's size, you are quite right there. I'm simply speaking of a fall from a loftier era, and how Uncle Walts Anti-football is getting us where we are now with the rubbish at his disposal vs a decade ago when he had twice the calibre, but played sexy football, or tried at least ;)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Those were good times, mate. Absolutely. But that was one of the greatest eras in club history. We're very fortunate to witness those wonderful Ranger teams. Spoiled even. It also led to our current financial situation. You know the rest.

With that said, there is no shame in playing defensive football when you're two up. And away. Fcuk Septic were down a goal to Barca and decided to play only one up front. And it wasn't even their top scorer. If that's not anti-football, I don't know what is? BTW NO TIMS IN EUROPE!

It's not a beauty contest. Its a football tournament.

Will you be at the #1 on Sunday?

C'mon the Teddy Bears.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, I can only get out of going to church (which I enjoy attending) if I am playing footy, watching footy on the other hand, albeit a cup final, makes no sense to my wife that doesn't understand my love for Rangers and football in general. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0