Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2006/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who the f is Athens? It is AEK and the A doesn't stand for Athens. I wish it was Rangers we stuffed instead of Hearts kind of like back in the day.

Go Celtic and Hearts in the league;) .

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not Hearts, Terma.....they are the mini-Huns so you can't support them. In fact their support might be even worse than Rangers now in terms of 'vileness'. :D ;)

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Termimallyfcukinuseless,

Curious as to why the vehement dislike of Rangers? Is it because you enjoy rimming the Captain? It's ok if you do. I believe that's why they call it "Greek"

During my recent trip to Athens, I learned that AEK were supported by gangsters. Is there any truth to that.

Can't wait to watch AEK piss on their balls in the 2nd leg.

Buckfast

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW - thank fcuk Rangers got rid of their Greek trash this year. The guy was fcukin' hopeless. And a Greek international. Scary.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Bucky Rehagel has his ass parked on the bench unlike McLeish last year. Yes my team is supported by Gangsters...good one. If anything Oly's fans are the most violent. A couple of times they've caused shite when they play at Panionios. One game their fans got pisssed and from what I read broke into the supporter's club and even beat on kids. Let alone them and Pao fans have even confronted their players at training after poor games. Really the Scottish fans have nothing on the Greeks. Yes I'm sure they will piss it away :rolleyes:. Let's see it was second in Greece vs second in Scotland in the first leg. New coach for AEK no season started yet and they still pissed on Hearts. Just how crappy is your league? Anything can happen but in Athens in front of potentially a capacity at the Olympic Stadium I just don't see Hearts winning. And yes maybe I am useless just like that f'n team you support which is in the UEFA this year. Later Bucky enjoy the UEFA again next year.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mini-Huns 0 Falkirk 0

And their faithful support booed them off the field. :D Good stuff.

Celtic 2 St. Mirren 0

I only saw the first half as I had to ref early but Celtic were in complete control, giving St. Mirren nothing in terms of chances.....I am going to watch the second half now and I'll report back......:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Decent second half by the Bhoys......McGeady was excellent and MOTM Nakamura played some brilliant stuff. Cry baby Petrov scored a nice goal from a quality build-up with McGeady delivering the pass to him..

St. Mirren hit the crossbar on a free kick and that was all they had in terms of good chances. Kenny Miller missed ANOTHER sitter from a great cross by Beattie....he was inside the six with no one on him and he sliced it wide.....harder to miss than score. :(

Huns and mini-Huns next week.......hope for a draw or a mini-Huns win......

Celtic is at its bogey team......ICT, which is always a tough place to play, especially on their tiny field.........

Hail Hail

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bank of Scotland Scottish Premier League Table
P GD PTS
1 Hearts 3 2 7
2 Falkirk 3 2 7
3 Celtic 3 4 6
4 St Mirren 3 1 6
5 Aberdeen 3 2 5
6 Rangers 3 1 5
7 Kilmarnock 3 -2 4
8 Dundee Utd 3 -1 2
9 Hibernian 3 -1 2
10 Inverness CT 3 -1 2
11 Dunfermline 3 -2 1
12 Motherwell 3 -5 0

This can only mean one thing. Dunfermline earned their first point of the season against 6th place Rangers. :D

Dunfermline 1 Rangers 1

Maybe Le Guen isn't the messiah after all? He started the same line-up for the 3rd week in a row according to the BBC Website which means he might be happy earning draws in the SPL. :D Keep going, Paul, those draws might be the difference at the end of the season........

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Yes Bucky Rehagel has his ass parked on the bench unlike McLeish last year. Yes my team is supported by Gangsters...good one. If anything Oly's fans are the most violent. A couple of times they've caused shite when they play at Panionios. One game their fans got pisssed and from what I read broke into the supporter's club and even beat on kids. Let alone them and Pao fans have even confronted their players at training after poor games. Really the Scottish fans have nothing on the Greeks. Yes I'm sure they will piss it away :rolleyes:. Let's see it was second in Greece vs second in Scotland in the first leg. New coach for AEK no season started yet and they still pissed on Hearts. Just how crappy is your league? Anything can happen but in Athens in front of potentially a capacity at the Olympic Stadium I just don't see Hearts winning. And yes maybe I am useless just like that f'n team you support which is in the UEFA this year. Later Bucky enjoy the UEFA again next year.

Whatever you say, Sybil.

Me, myself & I Loyal

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:

Can we start a Greek prem thread for this tosser?

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't care Bucky personally. It was only a friendly and if we remember the last time Greece got spanked it was in Holland about a month before Euro 2004 and it was the same scoreline and we all remember what happened after. What has Scotland ever accomplished recently if ever internationally? Good luck to Scotland in the qualifying.

On topic...I guess McLeish wasn't the problem after all?

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Bhoys are continuing to say they are not getting rid of Petrov AND there is renewed interest in Thomas Gravesen. :rolleyes: Yah, they should be able to afford the 80 000 quid / week wages for him.

We have our first CL game in just over 3 weeks and our ****ing backline is still a mess.........Ross Wallace is now the left full-back of choice since Mo Camara is now with Derby(what were they thinking?), Charlie Mulgrew has been told to find another team ( a la Fanny-fanny), and Jackie McNamara has been at Wolves now for well over a season. :D

Let's hope Telfer's 'injury' is enough to keep out of football for the next year. Of course, I don't want it to be a serious injury, just one that he is not capable of playing for awhile. :) ;)

Early predictions for the weekend....

Huns 1 Mini-Huns 1

ICT 2 Celtic 4

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
termatofylakas said:
Don't care Bucky personally. It was only a friendly and if we remember the last time Greece got spanked it was in Holland about a month before Euro 2004 and it was the same scoreline and we all remember what happened after. What has Scotland ever accomplished recently if ever internationally? Good luck to Scotland in the qualifying.

On topic...I guess McLeish wasn't the problem after all?

Does your mouth bleed every 28 days?

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The PLG era is here and now. Watched the game at a Taipei Sports Bar - Tavern Bar. Here, you could watch the 7+ big screens of Arse/ADHD's IX or your personal 7" tv containing:

Bar codes/Wigan
EJ's bathroom stall attendents FC/Everton
Two Kraut teams
Barca/Espanyol

- or -

Rangers v Gods Mulligan FC

Nothing better than watching football at 10PM. I can go home pissed, sleep and not feel an ounce of guilt. God love Taiwan.

Lee Martin was class. Loverkrands was 1/2 the player and won't be missed. This year. Martin will make it at Man Ure. He's the same mold as Richardson but adds Beckham-esque set-piece delivery. So, sad to know it will only be temporary. Kris Boyd called his shot this week and nailed it. Nice one. Prso looks energized. Still not convinced of J-rod and can't wait for Klos' return.

Glad that they make it interesting. However, Hearts are fcuking pretenders. GIRUY.

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good win for Rangers today......and fully deserved according to Bucky and write-ups.......That Boyd can score........but he has YET to EVER score against Celtic. :D ;)

I fear Celtic are going to be in for a tough one tomorrow.....mainly because Lennon and Telfer will probably be in the starting line-up.......Rumour has it Petrov stormed out of training today and is not going tomorrow.......

If Lennon and Telfer play, we are in for a draw........:(

Riordan and Miller should get the start up front as Zuarawski has been ineffective the last couple of games.........

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was in pre-bed mode with my scheduled wank. Was disrupted with the email ping which was the Captain's post. I don't care about Celtic's handbags and drama. With that said, please make a wank interruption worth while. For example: height joke or Croat/Scot slag. It's just good manners. Cheers.

TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0