Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2006/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This e-mail will be worth it then, BUcky. :D

ICT 1 Celtic 1

A ****ing TERRIBLE Second half.........nice work Strachan you ****ing bawbag. Lennon/Wallace/Jarosik........:mad:

Boruc hurt himself in the first half.........not looking good right now.....

Rangers, early SPL leaders. :D

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You called a draw. I hope you put a wager on it?

Good day so far. Watched a Sumo tournament (RF would've had a shot at the $1m prize), Rooney put me top of my Fantasy League and ICT fulfilled my fantasy.

From the CKS Lounge,

Buckfast

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scottish Premier League Table - August 20 2006 Pos Team P W D L F A GD Pts
Earlier Tables
Available Seasons 00/01 01/02 02/03 03/04 04/05 05/06
1 Rangers 4 2 2 0 7 4 3 8
2 Celtic 4 2 1 1 8 4 4 7
3 St Mirren 4 2 1 1 5 4 1 7
4 Falkirk 4 2 1 1 4 3 1 7
5 Hearts 4 2 1 1 4 4 0 7
6 Kilmarnock 4 2 1 1 5 6 -1 7
7 Aberdeen 4 1 3 0 5 3 2 6
8 Hibernian 4 1 2 1 5 4 1 5
9 Dundee United 4 0 3 1 3 4 -1 3
10 Inverness Caledonian Thistle 4 0 3 1 3 4 -1 3
11 Dunfermline 4 0 2 2 2 4 -2 2
12 Motherwell 4 0 0 4 2 9 -7 0

I only thought it was the right thing to do as the Captain forgot to post it.;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Looks like Jan Vingegar Onyouchips wants more money from Celtic......a 5 million poind deal has been accepted by PSV but it is now up to Hesselink........I think they should tell him to **** off. :)

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sellick will not meet his wage demands, he is overrated IMHO anyways...
Take a page out of Le Gaffers books and loan some gems like Monsieur Le Guen has found in Martin and Bardsley.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/w/wolverhampton_wanderers/4780983.stm
Cinched up a deal for Naylor...I think he is the guy that Camara kept out of the lineup at Wolves. PMSL...
What is wee Chesney up to!?
JVoH may or may not sign, but that doesn't change the fact that Sellick still do not have a Left Back worth lacing boots on Gamedays...Naylor v Sionko or Burke! things are looking really good to me now. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sionko? Where did he start last game? :D Wee Burkie will pass out of heat exhaustion like he did in Aberdeen a couple of seasons ago. That Glasgow heat can be something awful in September.......

The whole Naylor thing is a ****ing joke. A straight swap for Mulgrew maybe but 600 000 quid? FFS.....

Hesselink will be a Celt by tomorrow and there will be two other signings by next week, excluding Naylor. You heard it here first.....

Hoping like shite.......CSC

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:
Playing for your National Team is a good excuse for missing starts. How many Internationals play at Celtic?

Boruc

Zurawski

Petrov

JVOHesselink :D ;)

Caldwell

Balde

Wilson

Jarosik

Maloney

McGeady

Nakamura

I think that's it..........:confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Buckfast said:
McGeady's an international? Haven't seen him in the Scotland squad. He is Scottish, no?:cool:

I guess he chose a country he thought might actually make the World Cup again......:D ;) Having said that, I think Scotland will make it before Ireland as it has a very good core of young players...

Interesting stuff from Rangers 'friendly' today which was part of Knock Knock Ricksen's loan deal.......:D

Burke crocked by Ricksen tackle

_42008428_ricksenceleb203.jpg
Fernando Ricksen (centre) helped Zenit defeat Rangers

Chris Burke could be sidelined for a month after he was hurt in a challenge by former Rangers team-mate Fernando Ricksen, now of Zenit St Petersburg.
Rangers lost 4-1 at Ibrox in a friendly arranged as part of Ricksen's season-long loan deal to the Russians.
Burke spent a month out with an ankle injury picked up in pre-season.
And manager Paul Le Guen said: "I am worried about Burke because it is the same ankle. He worked to get back, but I am worried."
The friendly was marred by Ricksen's wreckless challenge, which left Scotland winger Burke to crawl off the field in agony shortly after being introduced as a second-half substitute.
"He is in less pain than when he was in South Africa - but, as it is the same ankle, I am worried," said Le Guen.
o.gif

Fernando would never do that on purpose to a Rangers player

Zenit St Petersburg coach Dick Advocaat

"These things can happen and I have no problem with Fernando.
"We lost 4-1, but I am very worried about Burke not about the result.
"We will find out on Thursday. I hope he is out for less than before, but it is too early to say."
Former Rangers manager Dick Advocaat, now in charge of Zenit St Petersburg, also insisted Ricksen was not to blame.
The former Netherlands boss took Ricksen to Zenit on loan following his breach of discipline on board a club flight to South Africa.
"Fernando did a good job at Rangers and I needed more physical players," he said. "He has a temperament I like.
"It was not Fernando's intention because the relationship with the players is still very good.
"These kind of things can happen in football and, unfortunately, it is just Fernando.
"He would never do that on purpose to a Rangers player because he is still owned by Rangers, so he would never do that."
Ricksen had earlier received a warm reception from the Ibrox fans but was substituted by Advocaat shortly after the tackle.
Rangers had fielded a side made up largely of fringe players and recent signing Filip Sebo missed two early opportunities before Zenit took the lead.
Lee Ho rose unchallenged inside the penalty area to direct a header from Radek Sirl's free-kick beyond Allan McGregor.
Zenit, currently ninth in Russia's top flight, doubled their advantage eight minutes after the interval.
Igor Denisov and Ricksen played a one-two and Denisov was allowed to advance unchallenged to the 18-yard box before rifling a shot beyond McGregor.
But Rangers had halved the deficit as Nacho Novo played in Gavin Rae to slot past Kamil Contoalsky. Zenit again cut through the Rangers defence far too easily as Alexander Kerzhakov slotted home the third. Oleksander Spivak smashed in an 18-yard angled drive with seconds remaining.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, unfortunately, you wouldn't put it by Ricksen. In fact you can't. A friendly, ultimately your send-off, and you stamp the only Supa' Flyweight on the park. Hmmmmmm.

Apparently, the Ben Thatcher forearm on Pedro Mendes tonight was, as 'Arry called it, X-rated. Trying to find the video to no avail. The Internet's a fcuking joke.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Funny Picture...
The hoops plus the name curled all around his numbe rlooks downright hilarious!

coup for sure...Chesney had better hope this one works out...

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars