Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2006/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not long term, but short term both the Gers and Celtic could use him at the back, as both teams are dodgy at times back there...

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
point of pride

I didn't realise this win equaled Rangers previous achievement becoming the only Scottish team to go unbeaten in 12 consecutive European matches... NAE BAD!!!

It would be nice if they could go 5 SPL matches without losing to some pish hack club!!! I'd give all those matches up for a win this sunday!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done, Huns! 1st in the probably the WORST group ever. :) Seriously. However, a win is a win. :thumbup:

5 SPL matches........now that is funny. :D

I'm still predicting a draw this weekend.........1 - 1 or 2 - 2..........

Come on the Celts.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got a prediction, also:

AC Milan 8 - Celtic 0 (on aggregate of course)

To add salt to the wound, Rino scores two and kicks fcuk out of Lemmon.

C'mon the Bears!

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huns to go out against the Israeli team........

Celtic will get stuffed by AC Milan on aggregate. I can't see any other outcome.....especially with their injured players back by then. Having said that, I'm happier with AC Milan than somoe of the other options......the best draw would have been Liverpool

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's hope we don't have a Celtic supporter stage another anti-Semitic protest during our home leg.

Once we get passed Tel Aviv, it's off to the quarters against Osasuna. I see a UEFA Cup Final in the cards.

Kreskin Loyal

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it time for the annual blether about some pup that a few of youse will turn up at? If so put me down for the Blarney, I'm doing a wee bit of work there so it should be free pints.

Celtic 2-1 Rangers

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfortunately, I can't.

With the TTP p!ss up next week, would it make sense to have a pre-Hogmanay drink instead? Would probably improve the numbers with the Captain, As bright as a Beaver Buzz, Coach and RF available for selection. The 28th or 29th?

GIRUY Septic cnuts. God's XI 2 - God's Mulligan XI 1

Buckfast

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HT - Celtic 1 Satans Eleven 0

Gravesen with the goal in an eventful first half. Both teams are playing okay at times on a TERRIBLE Ibrox pitch. I think Celtic look more dangerous attacking at the moment but I don't like the way we sat back after Lennon's back pass which led to Boruc making a good save off of Nacho Wanko.

Celtic should have had a penalty when Smith, who has been the worst player on the park along with Svennson......with MacGregor a close second......It was as obvious as they come but the ref surprisingly bottled it. Anyway, another half of football Rangers haven't scored against the Champions. Having said that, Rangers have had a couple of chances.....Ferguson's in particular.....although he looked offside before firing over from 8 yards. As the pitch gets worse, there will be more and more long balls which will not help the flow of the game.

The Celtic midfield is DEFINITELY better at the moment.....so let's hope that continues

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A complete turnaround in the second half. Celtic had two decent changes within the first two minutes of the half and then it was ALL Huns. Boruc kept Celtic in it and the post helped out twice too. Ironically, the Huns goal(scored in the 88th minute) was a deflection off of Gravesen who attempted to block the shot from Hemdani. To be fair, the Huns deserved at least a draw based on the second half performance. Our midfield, which was so good in the first half lost its shape big time and they looked tired.

Fortunately, we're still 14 up on Aberdeen and remain 16 up on the Huns. I'm sure they're gutted feeling like they had more chances......whic h is true but the only thing left to say is GIRUY. :D

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Auld Firm

Not exactly what I was looking for but thank you Santa.
A well deserved tie will do me just fine.

I am not available for selection.
Away to see the folks on the Island for Hogmanay effective the 27th for a wee holiday.

Mum has on the menu:

Prawn Cocktail
Steak and Kidney Pie
Tattie Scones
Haggis
Bashed Neeps
Bashed Tatties
Trifle
Cheese and Crackers

Dad has on the menu:

Guinness
McKewan's Strong Ale