Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2006/2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well...
Like I said in an earlier post, I haven't seen many games of late...And boy am I glad I haven't.
I had a customer flake on me for a large appointment today and managed to sneak to the RSC today to take in the match with Auxerre.
Simply put: Shocking.
The Team is far less talented than I have ever seen. Tactically we looked strong in principle than was under McLeish, but the players only executed (to me anyways) around 45% of the time.
Svennson and Hemdani are potentially the worst two centre backs of all time. J-Rod was atrocious when he came in as a sub for Stevie Smith, who was injured 5 or 6 minutes in.
Boyd, although he poached a nice goal, was a step or 3 behind every ball played to him, it was is if he was stuck in quicksand. Ball watcher extrordiaire, Charlie Adam, is a Blight on the state of Scottish Football. Ferguson and Clement were great, but Clement showed a lot of signs of his immaturity.
They certainly did not deserve their 2-2 draw. McGregor was fantastic, and was screaming at his defenders, and rightfully so, all game long.

To summarize: I am embarrassed at the state of my beloved Gers.
I was talking with a few of the chaps at the club and they basically told me that this is the way the team have been looking all year long.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:
I was talking with a few of the chaps at the club and they basically told me that this is the way the team have been looking all year long.

They are absolutely correct. Pish for the most part. However, Rangers got the point they needed for the next round. Bright side of life and all that.

And if we're keeping up with the O'Jones', Celtic couldn't claim sexxxy football in Tuesday's famous result. Lucky, really. Occasionally, that's all you need, right? For Rangers, they need positive results to get some confidence back into the club. It's going to take time. But I'm confident PLG is the guy to do it. Hopefully with the Auld Firm's European success, football's finer talent would consider Scotland's "B" league. Bright side of life and all that.

Buckfast

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Handsome George said:
God knows we're shaky in the back having to choose between the Swedish chef and Pa-pish. So, maybe Elvis is worth a bite if we can get him on a free. Apparently, Goughie's considering a comeback at 44. PLG should fcuking sign him, as well. A combined age of 77. Very Dad's Army.

Clearly, I'm right with you on that one, BNJ. Unfortunately, PLG is not returning my calls to discuss further. Something about l'order du restrain. My French is limited to "Troise etoile, terd star, Steve Shuuuuuuutt." Do you know what he's on about?

Thanks in advance.

Buckfast

PS - If you want sexxxy football, you gotta watch RF in action. Dead sexxxy.....if your into over 50 fanny with barnyard animals.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hibs 2 Celtic 2

Hibs controlled 3 quarters of the contest taking a 2 - 0 lead....but McGeady was brought on(no idea why he isn't starting:mad:) and helped turn the game around helping set up the first and scoring the second. It was a very entertaining game and Hibs as usual, played some brilliant football and gave Celtic trouble with their pace, particularly Lennon, Telfer, and Jarosik......:mad:

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
3-0 Us over the Rugby Park Boys.
What a showing from Big Dado and his bad knees.
Also another strike for Boydinho, and boydinho actually set up Big Dado for his, a nice 25 yard pass.

News from Scotsport has Le Guen selling Boyd in January. If this happens I wil refuse to pay attention to Rangers until PLG is sacked. How the hell does LG rate Sebo and not Boyd!? Boyd should put on 25 pounds, shave his head and as someone I know said "Rage around training like a blind rhino tripping over the ball" to get PLG to notice him.

I wouldn't let him go for anthing shy of 8 mil. He cannot be replaced, without that kind of cash.

And look at what kind of game Dado has when he is played up front and not out wide!

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
posted by: BNJ
News from Scotsport has Le Guen selling Boyd in January.
Nae fcuking chance, Kris Boyd is going no where!!!
Novo was on his way out the door until injuries got him some playing time that he's taken advantage of.
For the most part, Sebo doesn't get a look until the match is already decided (74th minute vs Hearts).
Hopefully, Prso and Boyd will be a force in the New Year.
Novo may be worth a few bob during the Jan transfer window?
Sebo has done SFA, but to be fair hasn't played much.
Interesting to see how Buffel fits into Le Gaffers plans?
Clement should also improve with Baz and Adam around him to do the dirty work.
Maybe Father Christmas we will give us a fcuking defender this January? :rolleyes:

Follow Follow.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlueNoseJohn said:
3-0 Us over the Rugby Park Boys.
What a showing from Big Dado and his bad knees.
Also another strike for Boydinho, and boydinho actually set up Big Dado for his, a nice 25 yard pass.

News from Scotsport has Le Guen selling Boyd in January. If this happens I wil refuse to pay attention to Rangers until PLG is sacked. How the hell does LG rate Sebo and not Boyd!? Boyd should put on 25 pounds, shave his head and as someone I know said "Rage around training like a blind rhino tripping over the ball" to get PLG to notice him.

I wouldn't let him go for anthing shy of 8 mil. He cannot be replaced, without that kind of cash.

And look at what kind of game Dado has when he is played up front and not out wide!

I'm guessing because he is a lazy shite with a bad attitude? :confused:

8 million, you're seriously have a laugh. :D

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cappy,
What kind of money would Rangers need to replace his goals?

And players are always overvalued in January, that is no secret.

My Wishlist:
OUT: Buffel, Novo, Rae,
IN: Russel Anderson, Kevin Thompson and/or Scott Brown and Steven Naismith.

I have been a good boy this Year Santa... Please!?

But seriously, I think us Bears are going to get a lump of coal from Mr. Murray.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 1 Aberdeen 0

A VERY good last 20 minutes by Celtic......Aberdeen never threatened the Hoops goal.

One Dart is a walloper. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Happy 30th, Guinness. Looks like you enjoyed yourself. :)

This should help you sober up or your hangover.........:D

FT Falkirk [1 - 0] Rangers

26' [1 - 0] M. Twaddle

So, how many corners have Rangers turned this year......after their 3 wins on the 'trot' in league, the media was saying that it's a title race again and the corner has been turned. :D They've turned alright......right back to where they started.....

Favorite song at the moment......

Sweet Sixteen. :D

Oh.......GIRUY

At least you have the pathetic teams in the UEFA Cup group you're in.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A good win by the Huns yesterday.......Hibs is not an easy team to beat, especially 3 - 0.

Another subpar performance by Celtic today although the score does sound closer than it actually was. Neil Lennon was a fukcing cnut today as he actually shoved Aiden McGeady after Dunfermline's goal..........All is not apparently well in Champions camp going into the game next week at Ibrox

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Signing Elvis prior to the Celtic match would bring a interesting twist, eh?

Still haven't seen yesterday's match. Heard Sebo pissed on his balls when came on. PLG even made mention in his post-match interview.

C'mon Chelsea.

Buckfast

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sebo is rank
The Hibs Duo of Thomson and Brown are defo out in january, they were as lacklustre and uninpsired as all hell.
Lennon is a cnut? No way!? ;)
C'mon Elvis, sort out the Gers defense.
Chelsea were robbed by poor officiating, but totally off topic- what a goal by Essien, and Lampard couldnae score on a middle aged Thai Hooker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0