Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2004/05

Status
Not open for further replies.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Treble this.

Celtic 2 Huns 1
for its a grant old team to play for..........&if you know the HISTORY..............we dont care if the Animals win.......

sid :p :p

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
for its a grant old team to play for..........&if you know the HISTORY..............we dont care if the Animals win.......

sid :p :p

Back to your hole, Rab Nesbitt. You're making a cnut of yourself.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You must be confused.

Rab played Scum for Scotland.
Sid played Scum for Ireland. ;)

Is Rab not a bluenose anyway?
Quite sure one of Govan's finest is actually.

I like the Dartboard Captain - Very clever.

RFenjoyingwhat'sonTTPtoday

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Only sings when he's bitter

Guinness said:
Sonny Bono???

Bank of Scotland Scottish Premier League Table
P GD PTS
1 Celtic 21 30 53
2 Rangers 21 33 50
3 Hibernian 21 7 37
4 Aberdeen 21 4 36
5 Motherwell 21 1 30
6 Hearts 20 3 28
7 Kilmarnock 21 -7 26
8 Dunfermline 21 -10 20
9 Inverness CT 21 -11 19
10 Dundee Utd 21 -14 16
11 Livingston 20 -15 16
12 Dundee 21 -21 16

Tough to be 'bitter' when your team is in first and just you stuffed your 'bitter' rivals in a cup that means something. Wouldn't you say?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Out of curiosity are you back? I didn't see anyone start a thread stating so. If so let me be the first to welcome you back, sunshine.

I never get the important memos.

;)

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
FOOTBALL: EVERTON EYE OLD FIRM RAID Jan 11 2005

By James Traynor

THE Old Firm may find themselves falling prey to Everton before the January transfer window shuts.

Goodison manager David Moyes was at Parkhead on Sunday watching Celtic's Stilian Petrov and Fernando Ricksen of Rangers.

With the future of Everton midfield player Thomas Gravesen up in the air, it is understood Moyes is on the look-out for reinforcements.

Record Sport has already suggested the Premiership side might bid £2million for Petrov. But the Bulgarian signed a long--term contract18 months ago and Moyes would have to offer much more.

Gary Naysmith, who it is believed is desperate to sign for Celtic, might be used as a lure.

Ricksen wouldn't cost as much because his contract expires in the summer.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Looks like good old Mr. Albertz if I'm not mistaken, Jinky. They're my 3rd favorite team after Celtic obviously, and Yeovil Town. :eek:

The Hammer, indeed, Captain. Being a closet Rangers supporter, I'm sure your walls are covered with his photos. And Fastshow's.

Thought we would see him resurface in a Livi top. But they couldn't meet the TTP legend's wage demands.

The Double is on.

Buckfast

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Check this out.

FOOTBALL: NIKE'S NEW CELTIC STRIPS Jan 13 2005
By Keith Jackson

HERE are the first pictures of a controversial new Nike home strip Celtic are considering for next season.

Record Sport can reveal the kit - which features a large white panel on the back, breaking the traditional hoops - is currently awaiting final boardroom approval.

But it is believed to be the clear frontrunner out of four designs which have been drawn up and submitted by the sportswear giants who will take over as the club's suppliers at the start of next season.

A dark green away kit is also understood to be planned for Nike's big summer launch. But it's the proposed home shirt which will spark the most debate.

Current kit makers Umbro were slated by fans four years ago after we revealed the famous hoops were to be broken for the first time in the club's history.

But that design - which featured white panels under both arms - was nowhere near as radical as Nike's new prototype.

Meanwhile, boss Martin O'Neill last night admitted he believes tieing his current stars to Parkhead is more important than signing new players.

The manager's admission is sure to anger a support desperate to see new arrivals at the club.

But O'Neill seems content with his lot as he has yet to take advantage of the transfer window. However,he has secured the long-term future of striker John Hartson as well as having offered new deals to Neil Lennon and Bobo Balde while talks have taken place with Jackie McNamara.

And the Irishman said: 'I think getting sensible and decent offers to your big players at the club is probably even more important than getting acquisitions in.

'Replacing some of these lads who are out of contract would be extremely difficult and I'm sure the club is going to do everything it can to make very fair offers to them during the transfer window.'

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Steve,

there are a number of reasons why Celtic supporters boycott the Daily Ranger and this is just one of them.

The 'exclusive' story is a complete fabrication. Those photoshopped jersies were seen on various Celtic messageboards months ago. They were created by supporters having a bit of fun, not by Nike design teams as implied by Keith Jackson's article. That arsehole made the whole thing up not unlike most stories in that rag. Typical red-top reporting.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On top of that, it was a 15 year-old who designed them apparently. Mind you, I do like the away top, so the kid might not be that bad after all....:)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: The Baz front

Blackburn have stated: "Ferguson is not for sale" and that he would not be leaving at least not until his contract is up (I believe he has a few years left on it?)...
HOWEVER, Jinky could maybe do us another cut and paste job on the next article that comes out if and when Baz makes his way back to Ibrox???
Ala Boumsongesk!!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by The BITTER agony aunt
Steve,

there are a number of reasons why Celtic supporters boycott the Daily Ranger and this is just one of them.

Everyone knows the "Daily Record" is another high powered engine in the Scottish media that has historically supressed Celtic and promoted Rangers!!! :eek: :rolleyes: Just another form of protestant propoganda!!! :eek: :rolleyes:

can't we all just get along???

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Blah blah blah bitter

Blah blah blah rolleyes

Blah blah blah protestant

Blah blah blah rolleyes again

Blah blah blah I'm Guinness.

Blah blah blah embarassment emoticon

Blah blah blah I should write for the Daily Record

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So let me get this right. according to you, there is no deal with nike? Or yes there is a deal, but this design is a fabrication. The record were not the only one's to run this, so I think the deal is real.

Blakey thanks for showing up, now piss off back to the English forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0