Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2002/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky,

You maybe more familiar with both sides as it relates to Sellicks' recent shite-the-bed performances.

I didn't realize Tom Sellick had a new movie out right now.:rolleyes:

Parkhead

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Somebody knockin' at the door, somebody ringing the bell...

Captain,

Want to clear some things up here regarding my bloodlines, as you seem to be misinformed. Again.

I gave you and your rent-boy the chance to visit my Scottish side while you were in the UK. Larkhall love your kind. What a shame you didn't have the time to stop by.

That aside, your similarities with Jim Rockford do not stop at dated fashions and a love affair with muscle cars. You to have the knack as a peeping Tom.... as it relates to family trees.

You are spot-on with your observation that my "other" side are in fact Croatian.....the Cathaholic kind, even. Like my Scottish side, you are more then welcome to visit them also.

What you don't know is that the Croat side, like the Scottish side, also support Rangers. This makes life much easier for me, as I'm sure you can appreciate. Nothing like seeing your Baka wearing the red, white and blue singing the Sash. God love the old girl.

But what I really love about this story, Captain, is that it gives me hope. Hope that anyone can come to love and support Glasgow Rangers FC regardless of one's race, religion, creed or penis length. So hear the call Captain, hear the call. Come over to the Treble-side.

Buckfast-Oh, the blue bells are blue. Oh the blue bells are blue.;)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Have you lot learned nothing from Simon's over confidence in the TTP Hockey Pool thread?

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just read Buckfast's biography and just wanted to add that it is very rare for Croats to support Rangers...

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
C'mon, man!

He has to go.

"Scotland took another painful step backwards after collapsing to a 2-0 defeat by Austria at Hampden Park."

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
'Sectarian' attack on Lennon

Neil Lennon has had death threats
Celtic midfielder Neil Lennon has been attacked in Glasgow by a sectarian group of men, according to a newspaper report.

Lennon - who quit the Northern Ireland national side after barracking and sectarian death threats - told the Scottish Sun he was attacked by three men when he stopped at traffic lights.

The attack happened in Glasgow's West End after the 31-year-old player - a Catholic - and an unnamed woman got into his car.

As the car moved off, the men chased it before kicking it when it stopped at the lights.

When the Celtic star left the car to protest, he was struck and his female passenger knocked over, he told the newspaper.

She was said to be shaken but unhurt while Lennon suffered slight injuries but did not need hospital treatment.

He told the Scottish Sun: "They were spitting all over my car and giving me a whole load of abuse.

"It was basically sectarian stuff. I'm not too badly hurt and I think the girl I was with is all right too."

A spokeswoman for Strathclyde Police said: "We can confirm that police inquiries are continuing following an assault on a 31-year-old man in Glasgow during the early hours of Thursday 8 May.

"The man sustained slight injuries but did not require medical treatment."

Lennon's anguish

Celtic manager Martin O'Neill has been told of the incident.

A Celtic Football Club spokeswoman said: "Neil Lennon and a female friend were victims of an assault by three men.

"Details have now been passed to Strathclyde Police who are investigating the matter."

Lennon was in the news last year when he spoke of his anguish as he was forced to give up international football after getting a death threat.

Loyalists said the warning which forced him to pull out of a game against Cyprus in Belfast was bogus, but the star still went ahead with retirement.

His family in Lurgan, County Armagh, had also been threatened.

Nice classy stuff.

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky, as I'm sure you will agree, the way too familiar arguement on how the 2 big teams from Scotland(Rangers and Rangers reserves);) would fair in EPL will never be resolved until, if ever, they join. But if they do I'm sure the bets will be flying!! I for one don't feel they'd fair do to their struggle to do well in the Champions league for the past #? of years. Are steve123 and sid one in the same? My god!, 21 big wastes of time-soon to be 22! Absolute cabbage that one! See you in Seattle if not before..

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stunning an shoc-king news out of Tynecastle

Hearts manager Craig Levein admits he may rest some of his key players for Sunday's match with Bank of Scotland Premier League title hopefuls Rangers if his side have already secured a UEFA Cup spot.

Nothing better than trying to entertain the home fans with a 3 or 4 fcuking 0 result.

Captainwhowillbeheadinganinquiryifthegameendsup3-0or4-1or4-0........

Fcukers.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky

It looks as though Sporting Lisbon have turned down the Rangers(AKA one of top five teams in Europe) offer. Too bad really. Hopefully the up the offer. More money the spend on that planker the less there will be to go around.:eek:

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It looks as though Sporting Lisbon have turned down the Rangers

There goes their aspirations of winning at least ONE Champions League fixture. :rolleyes: The guy had the worst year of his career last year, thanks to major bouts of depression since his divorce. He would have been a perfect addition to Castle Greyskull(a la Jinky). Unfortuntely, all the Rangers' fans will have to cancel the parade routes when they win the Champions League/UEFA Cup. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0