Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scottish Premier League News 2002/03

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
A time traveller lands on the Shankhill Road in Belfast and goes straight into a pub for a refreshment. He is met with open arms by the locals and soon they are swapping anecdotes and swigging away merrily.
"Tell me" says one wag. "If you're a time traveller, who wins the SPL in the year 2010 ?"
"Celtic !" replies the time lord to a massive groan.
"Who wins our own league in the same year then ?" queries the bar fly at the end of the counter.
"Cliftonville !" comes the retort to another massive groan.
"Right mister smart ar*e time machine man" says the disgruntled landlord. "If you're so clever tell us how much it costs for a pint of beer in Belfast in the year 2010 ?"
"That's easy !" says the time traveller. "TEN PUNTS !!".

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hail Hail the Celts are near!

Heard from a very reliable source, that Celtic will be playing Man Utd in Seattle on July 24th 2003.

Man Utd had been previously announced, and their opponents for the 4 team US tournament, will be announced on Wednesday Dec 4th.

Road trip cumin up!

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
?

I wonder if David May and Luke Chadwick will get a run for Man. Ure in that competitive run-out. :rolleyes: Presumably Rangers will be too busy toasting their Championship win at that time to bother with money-spinning junkets to the Pacific Northwest..............

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chadwick's Dentist

Fasty,

Since moving back to the motherland and retaining Luke Chadwick's dentist to help with your choppers. Is their any chance that this skilled dental professional might pay for your's and Luke's trip to the Pacific Northwest next year for this friendly?

Since it has been almost 18 months since you moved back, which would equate to 3 regular six month checkups, are you now able to eat corn through a chain link fence?

JR

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fasty

Sorry Cside (NOT) Rangers will be in the J&M Cafe in Pioneer Square still sipping Bubbly out of their League cup, far too busy to play such meaningless games. After Celtic Loose to Man U. aswell, maybe they should try playing the Sounders or maybe even PLU. I hear Skagit Valley has a good team as well?????

LookingforwardtoRangerswinonsaturday.

Jinky, Captain...See you at 4:30am Saturday.........Mmm side bets. Myself and Jags will be soothing Friday's pints with a warm mug of Bovril and a meet pie for the Ole Firm Kickoff, then straight back on the pints.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anybody know how Xausa is doing????
I have it on good authority that he was out with Saint the other week.

So he can't be doing very well, then.

JR,

I have been the the dentist recently, yes, thank you. He was very impressed by my British Columbian dental work so, thankfully, found no good reason to have a bash at my mouth with a hammer, the traditional British dental methodology. Chadwick can pay his own way, he must've been on a huge win bonus last night against Burnley in the Worthless Cup. Now he might be able to afford the Space Needle.

I'm impressed by your demonstration of rudimentary maths, JR, I think it's so cute that you and Conway post together. I hear you two are very happy with one another. Good for you.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
toothy-pegs........

Speaking of teeth (we were weren't we?), Luke Chadwick looks like a fcuking pin-up compared to that Clarence Acuna of Newcastle. He looks as though he's breaking in dentures for a horse.

Forza Rangers.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Picture please.........

Fasty,

Could we have a picture of Mr. Acuna's dental work.

JR

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
of course.......

Yes, but not here. This is neither the time nor the place for such filth. I'll find another thread more suited to the wonder of Senor Acuna.

Forza Rangers.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rangers are in Dubai for some fun and sun over the break.
Exhibition match against Energie Cottbus (sp?) there as the Germans also have a winter break.

What's the 'Tic up tae?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously we're looking for a new manager.

Here's a wee joke.

Einstein walks into a party and begins mingling with the guests there. He asks the first man he meets what his IQ is. "243," comes the reply. "Great," says Einstein, "we can discuss my theory of relativity and the mysteries of how the universe was formed."

The next person he meets is a woman, to whom he asks the same question. She says her IQ is 150. "Fantastic," says Einstein, "we can discuss politics and current affairs!"

The last guy Einstein meets has a sloping forehead and is drooling all over the shop. "What is your IQ, my friend?" asks Albert. "63," comes the answer.

Einstein replies: "Mols had a blinder on Saturday, didn't he..."

:p

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dundee Utd. have fired manager Paul Hegarty and replaced him with Falkirk's Ian McCall.
I think McCall is definitely a promising young manager but will he be enough to halt the Arab's slide into the first division?

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic have offered a trial to Croatian International, Milan Rapaic.

If he is able to impress Martin O'Neill he will be able to move despite the closure of the transfer window as he has been released by Fenerbache.

Italians might remember him from somewhere.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Jinky
Dundee Utd. have fired manager Paul Hegarty and replaced him with Falkirk's Ian McCall.
I think McCall is definitely a promising young manager but will he be enough to halt the Arab's slide into the first division?

I don't care as long as he halts Celtic in the other CIS semi-final. ;)

Rangers 1 Hearts 0

Rangers go thru to the final of the most insignificant of the three prizes with a first half goal from Ronald de Man.

Go Arabs. :D

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stan's the man.

Varga gets a contract 'til the end of the season.

The situation was less clear for chain-smoking playboy Milan Rapaic. “With Milan Rapaic, there’s still a decision to be made, “ said O’Neill. “There’s no questioning that he has a very good pedigree, but his fitness is something we’ll need to consider. It’s some way off what we would like it to be, although that’s understandable." Word on the tree-lined boulevards though is that Rapaic will not be offered a contract due to his weight problem.

This news has reportedly delighted Neil Lennon and John Hartson who have been strutting around Celtic Park all day while sucking their stomachs in.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sounds like Ghod won't be making any of his trademark tongue-wagging smiles for awhile... unlucky.

~Regs.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sensible.........

Interesting to see the always-virtuous hooped side of Glasgow handle Larsson's mandible predicament with their fair share of decorum.............. here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0