Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumors?????

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh no wait, you've come back out of retirement, for the second, third, fcuk me I don't even know how many times :D What number is it Capt. tell us :D;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
club_i_champ said:
Oh no wait, you've come back out of retirement, for the second, third, fcuk me I don't even know how many times :D What number is it Capt. tell us :D;)

I've only retired ONCE and that is this year. :D Seriously though, who are we not going to have until Christmas????

Nochanceofsigning CSC :D

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby said:
Actually here's a bit of great news for our club knvb. Mark Thomas is joining our squad. He is a Chemisty prof at Kwantlen. He will be instrumental in establishing our first clandestine lab in Dal's office. We should be in full production within three weeks. Crystal Meth and some high grade crack. If we can muster over some of the Peace Arch boys, we may even dabble into some hash. A plethora of artificial stimulants to supply our community with and more importantly, the resources to sign more players of the highest quality.

I see Surrey is following the Chelsea plan of how to build a great soccer team. ;)

manager abramovic

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
I've only retired ONCE and that is this year. :D

ONCE? My word that was a lengthy absense then wasn't it. :D

On a serious note, G Salt will be gone, as he is away at UVic this year. You need to go back a page and read my previous post explaining who is gone and for what instead of predicting the Huns vs. Tims match. :D 2-1 Celtic BTW :)

slickster

Aug 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman said:
Thank you. Now back on topic how much is Millar getting paid?

Sandman:)

Sandman, probably just as much as you guys are paying JJ and Olie and dont give us that BS about they are playing because "they have friends on the team and have played with us in the past", obviously they have friends on the team, I would be your freind as well if you paid me to play soccer. How come you are getting so defensive about Akal-Indo, when its all Akal now and you have nothing to do with the team. I heard that they let you do nothing on the team, and you just fill the waterbottles and try to do stuff but no one listens. Face it, its Akal's spot now, and dont ever try to put someone else on the spot about how much they are paying players, if they are, if you are doing the same thing.

Good luck in Premier :D

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Knvb.
Thanks again for that can of worms.

Slickster,
You are bang on buddy! Very informative. Based on your past posts it states you played for Khalsa...........One question. Where is Khalsa now?.........actually don't worry, I already know the answer:rolleyes:

Sandman

slickster

Aug 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sandman said:
Knvb.
Thanks again for that can of worms.

Slickster,
You are bang on buddy! Very informative. Based on your past posts it states you played for Khalsa...........One question. Where is Khalsa now?.........actually don't worry, I already know the answer:rolleyes:

Sandman

We just won the Challenge Cup for PCSL once again..... where is Indo now, its just Akal remember......... :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry Sandman. My bad. :D

As for Millar (nice deflect eh? ) all this attention he is getting on TTP and around the league is compensation enough for him. Just the other night he was telling me how much he enjoys everyone talking about him. It is after all, all about Steve. You should have seen him when this all started, he practically floated into the change room like he had just had his bell end polished before he left home. Seriously the guy looked like the cat the just swallowed the canary. Enough about me... Lets talk about me as he always says.

Shameful really.

If anyone is interested in watching Millar and 10 other guys take on Inter tomorrow he playes noon at Cloverdale. Signed Autographed 8x10's for the first 50 kids who tell him he's great.

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rumor has it that the Idiots have offered Sandman $100 a week to play for their masters(o-35's) team and if they make preimer he gets a bonus :) , can't confirm this rumor right now , just hearsay.:)

dudelove

Aug 19, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Khalsa on winning the Challenge Cup. Khalsa had a great team this year. However, you need to realize that the PCSL is not a great league. There is no doubt that it is the best summer league available but the tempo and quality of soccer is not the greatest and it is a "summer" league. Therefore, while winning the challenge cup is awesome for Khalsa you need to put it into perspective. Khalsa could not compete in the VMSL and therefore were relegated. Also, it is sad to see the demise of a great Indian club as the club is no longer Indian given that there were probably 3-5 players of Indian origin.

Khalsa was given the opportunity to combine with Akal two years ago but they declined to do so. Quite frankly, Indo was smart to combine as they were promoted back to Premier while Khalsa was relegated and now have folded in the VMSL. So looking back, I guess people could decide which club made the best move.

Khalsa is a great summer club and I wish them well in the future. It is too bad that they could not perform in the winter when it really counted.

Sandman

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Belfast,

Rumor has it that the Idiots have offered Sandman $100 a week to play for their masters(o-35's) team and if they make preimer he gets a bonus, can't confirm this rumor right now , just hearsay.

I kinda got excited with that one, but I quickly realized I'm not 35. I'm hoping the offer is non-revokable for a couple of more years. It'd be a good fit......I've been called an idiot many a times.

Sandman

futbol

Jun 24, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Having seen Millar on his vacation up in Osoyoos, I can tell you one thing, He look's to be in tre-men-dous shape. He's trimmed down to a svelt 224 from his usual 225. According to his offiicial web site which is moderated by Softhead, the deal which was signed early this summer has an escape clause. Besides the money factor, if Millar dosen't get the respect he fully deserves, ( Free corn, hotdog's and meatpie's) after every game, He has the ability to sit out the remainder of the season and join the club for thier Provincial run. In legal term's, this clause can be referred to as the Surrey United Nial Thompson clause. According to Softhead, Millar has already begun putting his stamp on the team with his usual selfish demands and his refusal to associate with any of the Yank's. Apparently Millar's only friend on the team is Knvb and that relationship is tenuos at best after the water bottle dust up. So every thing seem's to be falling in to place just as Otis predicted, and as Softhead say's on the official Millar website, there is no I in team, but there is a Me....................................Now fcukoff!!!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Sid, you certainly are a cut above every other nipple out there who believes everything they read on TTP. Its easy for an idiot to jump on a rumour and believe it, but not you sunshine, you like to be an idiot all on your own. You're truly are what makes this site great.

Tragic news though sid, Surrey's club house fell victim to a horrible electrical fire last night. Because of this we are no longer able to sign Mori or Millar. I think they're now going to Indo to play with Ollie and JJ. Not to worry though we have another solid 'crop' of kids coming through the system next year. With a little time, love and a couple 2000 watt bulbs we'll be back in the mix in no time.
you with your arse licking & ballbag with his knowledge should get together & write a fcuking book about kaksucking,knOB what if slater was still playing with surrey!would YOU still be picking needles out of your arse or sucking gizz out of marty! as you call him!
:eek: ,anyways mr new webster dicKtionary I guess the rumour of miller to surrey & the chance of you playing SUB again is becoming more of a reality,cause word on the street is miller will be playing the mr striker roll :eek: :knvb:
ps olive oil(BALDBABY) SUCK ME OFF YOU DOG!!!!

Burnro

Jul 10, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
club_i_champ said:
I forgot :rolleyes: about our powerhouse acquisition Paul G. I suppose it's a start.

The funny thing about these comments is that none of our so-called "leaders" or "core players" have bothered to recommend or attempt to lure any more quality players to the Hoops camp for the upcoming season...apparently it is the sole responsibility of the head coach?!

With WFC Rangers looking more and more like the Westside Rino team of the 90's, what originally appeared to be a wide open Div. 1 'A' may prove to be nothing more than a stroll for the Rangers this year.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnro said:
The funny thing about these comments is that none of our so-called "leaders" or "core players" have bothered to recommend or attempt to lure any more quality players to the Hoops camp for the upcoming season...apparently it is the sole responsibility of the head coach?!

With WFC Rangers looking more and more like the Westside Rino team of the 90's, what originally appeared to be a wide open Div. 1 'A' may prove to be nothing more than a stroll for the Rangers this year.

Welcome to coaching, Burnro. :D ;)That is a valid point. Wouldn't you say, CI Champ? :D

Captainwhoisscramblingtogetthewomensteamsinorder

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Burnro said:

I totally disagree, Burnro. They're fcuking fossils.......:D They have no goalie in the club and they'll pick and choose the games they play. I'm predicting Westside to be fighting for relegation at the end of the year.

:D

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shamrock you are kidding aren't you?? You may be correct that I personally struggle on the field however this years WFC Ranger A squad is unbelievable for a Div 1 team. Youth and some serious veteran players. As far as goalies go we will have 3 this year...Mike Wicks, Jason Lynd and Marcus. I don't think we will have a problem in that position. Can't wait to play you guys. make sure Paul gets the start. The same way he did this summer when we beat you guys 8-0. How soon we forget!!!!!

:D[/QUOTE]

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry my mistake:

Thu, Jun 30 6:30PM

WFC Rangers "A"(a.K.A. Fossils): 8 - Club Ireland "A": 1

South Memorial Park

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens