Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumors?????

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
$300 x 19 games = $5700
$1,500 x 3 Cups = $4500

$10,000 for a season, what are they growing at that Slurrey clubhouse to pay out that kind of money.

This is the Biggest contract conspiricy since Olie amd JJ at Indo.

hos "Show me the Money"

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
That sounds like all the vets from last years Weakside team, what the hell is Boban going to do now or is there someone else coaching this year?

How about Nuke, is he still with the team?

hos

That's the current rumour. Those guys could be with us as well.

john

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Perhaps Smally could clarify :eek: the Weakside moves.......or Animal.

If that is all Millar is getting then he is taking a pay cut to play with a contender :D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hands of Stone said:
$300 x 19 games = $5700
$1,500 x 3 Cups = $4500

$10,000 for a season, what are they growing at that Slurrey clubhouse to pay out that kind of money.

This is the Biggest contract conspiricy since Olie amd JJ at Indo.

hos "Show me the Money"
Well that's crap. Foden only pays the Master's stars $175.00 a game per and the crop was amazing last year. Time to start a union.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid that sounds about right. You're all over it this year. Though, I think Stevey will getting $2000.00 per cup. Not sure. I sure hope I make the team this year I'm in the last year of my contract and have worked my way up to $1000.00 per goal, $2000.00 if it's a bike. For those who are interested Matt Mori is on Salary. All Rookies not only have to buy dinner but can only make the team flat rookie maximum of $4000.00 per season. Don't feel to bad for him he'll be able to re-negotiate after the Imperial. If he plays well he'll be in line for a BIG bonus come provincials.

You'll see a smiles smile a little more this year too. If he gets a goal kick over center and in bounds we pay $50.00 per kick.

It'll be a super season for the reds. Can't wait.

Ps. All players get an open tab for hookers and blow.

club_i_champ

Dec 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stranger said:
James Prescott
Jason Small
Colin Pettingale
Craig Chiasson
Mike Mosher

All playing for WFC Rangers this year!!!

:wa:

Now all you need is a Keeper. :eek:

On a seriosu note, Stranger, is Dancing Bear staying with your lot this winter?

CIC

The Ranger

Sep 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dancing Bear is Ghandi.......

Rumour has it that he accepted a job offer from the New Zealand men's rugby team to be their sherpa on some expedition.... never to be seen again.....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
club_i_champ said:
Now all you need is a Keeper. :eek:

On a seriosu note, Stranger, is Dancing Bear staying with your lot this winter?

CIC

Smalley is playing for the Firemen from what I heard on Tuesday. But I could be wrong as I SO far removed from premier football......

:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
Sid that sounds about right. You're all over it this year. Though, I think Stevey will getting $2000.00 per cup. Not sure. I sure hope I make the team this year I'm in the last year of my contract and have worked my way up to $1000.00 per goal, $2000.00 if it's a bike. For those who are interested Matt Mori is on Salary. All Rookies not only have to buy dinner but can only make the team flat rookie maximum of $4000.00 per season. Don't feel to bad for him he'll be able to re-negotiate after the Imperial. If he plays well he'll be in line for a BIG bonus come provincials.

You'll see a smiles smile a little more this year too. If he gets a goal kick over center and in bounds we pay $50.00 per kick.

It'll be a super season for the reds. Can't wait.

Ps. All players get an open tab for hookers and blow.

KNVB,

I know for a FACT that Thriller is getting paid, so you can't downplay that. As to the amount, I have no clue...........

Fromthehorsesmouth CSC

Muckers Football Club :eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's down playing what? Have you every actually seen the inside of our club house? Or the Hydro bill? Do you know why Ballbaby acts the way he does? Don't forget we have one of the largest youth programs in British Columbia which which gives us a resource for cheapest youth pickers and baggers second to knowone err, no one. Its simple economics Captain.

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
Smalley is playing for the Firemen from what I heard on Tuesday. But I could be wrong as I SO far removed from premier football......

:D

Wrong.

The Dancin Bear is actually getting paid to play in New Zealand. Hopefully he will be back in a few months but you never know with him.

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smalley is apparently going to the Rangers. What happens next year when Rangers get promoted?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
like I said before miller to surrey for coin,back in the 90s meers sully & conners were all given gas cards!also free pints!with both meers & sully living in the ridge thats gets expensive,especially with D.U.I charges & free beer :D ,theres is money in surrey,but could you thing foden would share the wealth,as for you KN v-d you are kept around for been the biatch of the club award/ fcukin lesbien

keep the high balls high & the low balls low

smellyourmom :eek:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid, Good to see ya back in the mix stirring the pot. ;)

Polska to step in and join with Burnaby Canadians or whatever is left of it. A couple of good young players joining ship from a couple of Premier Teams, and some of the SFU boys from Columbass making the move also. So I heard.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Apprentice said:
Sid, Good to see ya back in the mix stirring the pot. ;)

Polska to step in and join with Burnaby Canadians or whatever is left of it. A couple of good young players joining ship from a couple of Premier Teams, and some of the SFU boys from Columbass making the move also. So I heard.

So Polska won't have a division one team, Apprentice? Does that mean another division two team will be brought up this year to get bitch slapped?

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:
So Polska won't have a division one team, Apprentice? Does that mean another division two team will be brought up this year to get bitch slapped?

I guess thats how it works. Should be a long year.

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Shamrock said:

This probably makes the 2 sides a little bit more even in terms of strength if this is true.

Smalley is apparently going to the Rangers. What happens next year when Rangers get promoted?

It's too bad they don't have the Blaze on their side for 6 easy points. :rolleyes: Bastards!!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0