Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumors?????

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not going anywhere at the moment, dearest. It is true I've been playing at SU since the birth of half of our CAT squad, I was probably in on a few of them too. I've seen more "stars" rolling in and out of the House Foden Built than Demi Moore-Willis-Kutchers back door. The fact remains I'm still here and so is Williams. The Yankee's, like Surrey United are built around a strong core of character guys much like your Sheffields, Jeters, Mussinas, Williams and filled in with quality, dare I say, high priced talent... For that they have won more than anyone else in the "new era" of Baseball or in this case the VMSL.

I say bring it on. When the season is over and dust settles I won't be pushed out and not even a one hit wonder Sporting Sox team will keep me down.

I miss our late night chats.

To further the baseball analogy The Curse of the Big-Bam-Bino has to be HoS calling any team "Mighty"

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Played against SU's new signing Tom Elliott this summer, and he is quite the player. Tough and mean but in a gentlemanly way.

Now, what about the rumour that Pistol Pete is like brand new after his knee transplant and will be challenging for his spot back again?

By the way, the title of this thread is most offensive with the Americanization of the word "rumours".

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I hear Bronco could be re united with the clan-bus lads for another season! :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
knvb said:
To further the baseball analogy The Curse of the Big-Bam-Bino has to be HoS calling any team "Mighty"

knvb, that is scary because if Burnaby leaves Premier this year, then the last three teams that I played for (Pegasus, Burnaby, and then Khalsa) will all be out of the Premier Division. Talk about BAM-Bino. I hope that Indo and Polska think about that when they start dialing my number.

Here is a question, do the Burnaby Canadians still host the Labour Day Tourney if they are hurting for a team, I sure hope so, it is a great weekend, with lots of good teams, Keith and Joan do lots and lots of work for that club.

Regs knows! :eek:

hos

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs knows what? I know as much as what is being posted here... rumours and conjecture :rolleyes:

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keith and Joan do lots and lots of work for that club.
actually Joan did most of the work - see Steve, Paul and Brian for that....:D

SCP will be League President next year......:D :D :p :rolleyes: :eek:

beerZ,

stew:cool:

otis

Apr 28, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
You guys think that Millar will help SU..... give your head a shake...he will destroy that team also, just like all the others he has belonged to. IT'S ALL ABOUT S.M.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know what you're saying already, otis. First session of the year and the fcuker has the nerve to fill the water bottles. Doesn't he know that's my job? I'm not about to give it up with-out a fight, but I have to think of the rest of team first, unlike that selfish bastard. I'll have to treat it like water off a ducks back, I suppose, for the good of the team you understand. Someone has to think of the team.

I don't think you give SU management enough credit.

Demolition

Sep 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Otis, (M.E.) wake up out of your drunken stupor you silly LITTLE man. It's been 6 years since I left your club. It's nice to know that I still consume your life as much as the bottle has. It's quite touching. Really.

Sincerely,
SM (using Demo's computer)

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yup....

kam chahal
narinder dhatt
and last, but not least....THUNDERFOOT....all playing for Indo/Akal

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This might be old but the Rogers brothers, Mark and John, are going to play with the Firemen who will be coached by Jim Lockey, ex-Richmond United coach........

Although, John's commitment will be somewhat limited because of work..........What do the Blaze guys think about losing two KEY parts to their puzzle?

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
John has said he will not be playing this year as wants to take the year off, hopefully he will change his mind when his work commitments subside. They would both be great additions.

Animal

Stranger

Sep 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
James Prescott
Jason Small
Colin Pettingale
Craig Chiasson
Mike Mosher

All playing for WFC Rangers this year!!!

:wa:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sid said:
steve millar has left bby whops & is persuing his playing career with surrey *aka Fodens clover street Bulies ;) no bull ,I heard it from the horses mouth ;)
also hear he will be taking home 300$ a game & if they win that game he gets another 100$,if they win cups or the league he gets 1500 bonus each

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That sounds like all the vets from last years Weakside team, what the hell is Boban going to do now or is there someone else coaching this year?

How about Nuke, is he still with the team?

hos

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0