Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rumors?????

Notcher

Sep 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
After watching the Westside Rangers season opening trainging session last night I'm going to predict mid table drudgery. How much older can a team get? I definitely fancy the Hoops' chances this year. They're tactically excellent and they try really hard. Considering how weak the division is overall the Hoops should be thankfull the Mckerlomas are on the other side.......

star #1

Aug 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Higgs to coach AFC this year. Seems that they will have pretty much the same team as the Caribbean Nations team with the exception of two or three players.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
star #1 said:
Higgs to coach AFC this year. Seems that they will have pretty much the same team as the Caribbean Nations team with the exception of two or three players.
If he keeps it up he will have the same amount of teams sneddon has played for 15 teams in 10 years
:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Notcher said:
After watching the Westside Rangers season opening trainging session last night I'm going to predict mid table drudgery. How much older can a team get? I definitely fancy the Hoops' chances this year. They're tactically excellent and they try really hard. Considering how weak the division is overall the Hoops should be thankfull the Mckerlomas are on the other side.......

Great stuff, Seinfeld. :rolleyes:

NotcherWanker Loyal

colemanj

Oct 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How much older can the Rangers get? In about ten years they will catch us Wickham guys - they should be just rounding into top form in another two or three. Just look at Cliff Avenue, those guys are just now starting to run off their peach fuzz.

Seems to me that Smalley used to show up early Sunday mornings in Surrey to play with a bunch of us old wankers, if that does not show commitment to soccer then perhaps years in Premier might? Nice to have them in First Division, teams should be happy to have the chance to line up against these guys and play a little. I know I am all for older guys, too many puppies playing out of control. It's too tiring!

And here's to another year of watching Frankie making a fool out of midfielders and young defenders diving in - it almost assures me of a place on the park through another decade.

coach

Mar 3, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of Cliff Avenue.

I heard Rich Pasqua has now signed with Cliff Avenue?

Ayresey is now the Coach.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Coach said:
Speaking of Cliff Avenue.

I heard Rich Pasqua has now signed with Cliff Avenue?

Ayresey is now the Coach.
I guess bronco will only have a slight chance to give him another 14 stitches if they draw each other in the imperial cup
:eek:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not one of my finer moments, but really was shocked at the amount of guys (many here on TTP) that approved of said action. The fact that I wasn't mauled by his team mates may say something!!

Stillnotproudofitthough.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Darkmeat...

Does this mean you were able to finally convince donkey to join?

What are the odds of Peshy returning?

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Darkmeat...

Does this mean you were able to finally convince donkey to join?

What are the odds of Peshy returning?
will poloni be joining him
:confused: :D

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0