Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Round 2: Canucks vs. Wild.

Who will win?

• Canucks in four.:D

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Wild in four.:rolleyes:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canucks in five.:D

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Wild in five.:rolleyes:

• Canucks in six.:D

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Wild in six.:rolleyes:

• Canucks in seven.:D

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Wild in seven.:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Canucks in nine. :( See Canucks in six for total.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hockey and Soccer are two different locals but remember there are other players on the ice before it gets to Clouiter so it all cant be put on his shoulders.

I heard he left from the back door last night, the Crow should have pulled him after 4, its better to be pulled then get shelled!!

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No thats what I said when you beat us 3-2 in the season!!!!

Canucks 4 Wild 2

Bring on them quaking Ducks!!!!!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regarding keepers on TTP... the newest TTPer is also one, I believe :rolleyes:

Clouts with the shutout tonight, just to shut-up the critics. Till Sunday morning, anyways :D

2-0

~Regs.

gong show

Nov 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
nucks.......

I heard they are using beach balls instead of pucks tonight so clouts should only let in a couple!!!!:rolleyes:

gongshowstillhopingheeatshiswordssoprovemewrongwillya:wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unlucky, band wagon jumpers. I really feel for you. Nice goaltending, Cloutier. The only goalie worse than him is Cechmanek.

Go Canucks Goandbookyourteetimes

:wa:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Surprise to see the Biggest Fukcing Prick post right after the Nuck loss.
Capt., you are an Idiot and I can't wait to play your Club I team and stuff them like Rangers vs. Celtics.

I will forever be pissed at you for this lose in the play-offs.

HOS

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Absolute embarassment.

Just shows we have no super star player. Just a group of good players. Our so called studs shite the bed when it came down to it. First at the end of the season then in the play-offs.

First guy to lose his job should be Burke for not making the team better at the deadline.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will forever blame this one on Naslund and his ineffectiveness on the back-check :mad: He is supposedly one of the quickest skaters on the Nucks so WTF is his problem? If you can't do it offensively for whatever reason in the playoffs, you better make damn-sure you're solid in your own end :mad:

WTF is up with Lemaire? I don't know if anyone else noticed but at the end of the game, he turned and left, not bothering to shake hands with the Nucks coaching staff :mad: at least the rest of the Wild staff showed some class :rolleyes:

You gotta feel for Bertuzzi, he is a warrior... I could have sworn the refs did not call a penalty until Roloson was still laying there after 2 minutes... Game 7, less than 5 to go... you don't call that, especially when you haven't given Vancouver anything all game :mad:

Also, someone needs to kick Millen in the head... that fcuker was at it again tonight, all over the Canucks, and this was before Minnesota got that fluke first goal. I couldn't stomach him much after that and had to turn the volume off for the last 2 minutes... he makes me sick.

There is only one thing worse than him, and that is to then come on here and see another moronic post by the master of schoolgirl chat :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scary Nuck Fans

Originally posted by Regs
IWTF is up with Lemaire? I don't know if anyone else noticed but at the end of the game, he turned and left, not bothering to shake hands with the Nucks coaching staff :mad:

He was scared that some one in the stands wouold thow a bottle at him. Come on, you are not playing vs. the Wings.
I know the Nucks so-called-fans like to riot on Robson, but we will give the French Frog a chance to leave GM Place.

Go Ducks Go, I am all about Paul for the Cup, I hate Ronning and the Whole Wild team.

WildBill

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe that no one has brought the fitness issue into play. Minnesota's system requires their athletes to be extremely fit. For a team to beat the Wild, they have to be fit enough to break free in the neutral zone, gain the zone, work hard along the boards, and spring somebody free in front of the net. The only other option was to find the point man which Linden was great at, and hope the point man can sneak a shot in. Roloson did not allow that to occur. The shots were blocked or there was a loss of possession in front of the net, a Wild counter-attack, and then we have Cloutier, a not very confident Cloutier, to try and save his team.

The Wild have to be the fittest team in the league. Mentally and physically. Nasland knows that he has to skate back. I just don't think he has enough gas to do it. He looked drained. He couldn't skate like he usually can. He's not injured, supposedly, so what the hell is it with him? I think he is fatigued.

Anyway, it was a great season and after hearing the interviews with Walz and Roloson, I want to see Minnesota go all the way.

Enough for now!:D

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Choke......

Disaster..............

Naslund best said it after they lost to LA to lose 3rd spot in the conference "WE CHOKED". Well WE CHOKED once more.

First thing first. Find a Number one goalie. Cloutier is shite and he proved it. You have a 2-0 lead in a game 7 of Stanley Cup finals. Any #1 goalie would make the big saves to help his team. Cloutier didn't do it. The Rob's chair would have a better GAA than Cloutier. So that's 7-5-4 for a total of 16 goals in last 3 games. That's 2 years in a row that he shite himself in playoffS!!

As for rest of team. Naslund should give up the C. Linden deserves it more than anyone on that team. Bertuzzi's penalty was delayed and a joke. Interesting game with only 2 penalties...

Canucks had there destiny set. could have had home ice in teh Conference finals and a fair chance against a team that is beatable that being the mighty ducks.

Good News is that Mcaw(whatever teh fcku his name is) made $2 million approx tonite. maybe he takes that money and tells burke to find him a real number 1!!!

Another dissapointing year!! Maybe Next Year!! (Only if they get rid of Cloutier!!)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will forever be pissed at you for this lose in the play-offs.

I will be forever grateful that you have made such an ass of yourself. Even the Grand Wizard(baldy bap) noticed.......

There is only one thing worse than him, and that is to then come on here and see another moronic post by the master of schoolgirl chat

Well done, HOS. You have been fantastic tonight.

How about those Rangers and Celtics? Great stuff.

To stay on topic, the Canucks were outcoached and obviously outclassed. It should be a great Western conference final....:rolleyes:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nucks lose so SC can save money

Now I don't have to go to the pub to watch the 16 hour game delay! PHEW!:D

+SCdoesn'tlikeshittynews

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet