Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Round 2: Canucks vs. Wild.

Who will win?

• Canucks in four.:D

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Wild in four.:rolleyes:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Canucks in five.:D

Votes: 13 31.0%
  • Wild in five.:rolleyes:

• Canucks in six.:D

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • Wild in six.:rolleyes:

• Canucks in seven.:D

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Wild in seven.:rolleyes:

Votes: 2 4.8%
  • Canucks in nine. :( See Canucks in six for total.

Votes: 1 2.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard

I heard someone say that Minnesota didn't score more than 4 goals in 1 game all season and the Nucks have given them 2 games in a row with more than that.

Unfortunately Hrudey was bang on last night(for the second time in his life). The Canucks are running all over the ice trying to hit guys and getting caught out of position. It screwed them over a few times last night.

I have faith. Guys like Bertuzzi, Linden, and Klatt don't come out in big games and not give it their all. Hell even the Sedin's are still giving their all. As for Naslund, Morrison, Jovo, and Sopel, if they can pull thier heads out of their asses they will take tonights game.

Who's checking Naslund and Morrison anywasy? Whomever it is they have done a good job of making them non-existant in the whole series.

Oh yeah, Auld should start too.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alex Should Start!!!

Enough of Cloutier. He ain't gonna take us no where. I"m sorry to say this but he's just as bad as OSgood. Worst GAA in the playoffs, let in 11 goals in 2 games. I'm sorry but a top goalie may have a bad game in playoff but not a shite load of em. I hope they do win, i will always cheer for the canucks, but i hate gettin dissapointed year after year. This playoff could not work out any better for the canucks...A victory and tehy are top seed in teh West with home ice thru the Conference finals!! tonite they just have to give everything they got!!!

Start AULD!! Cloutier had his shots and blew em.

Alex, Alex, Alex!!!

Still Believe!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I would disagree...the guy was very good in Game 7, game 4 thins time around, and in the OTs. He deserves a chance to show he's got it.

I would say, however, that if he let's in one softie, yank him. Tell Alex to be ready.

Captain Hook.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You Guys are Fukced

How can any of you actualy think that Crow should start Alex. The Nucks are going to live and Die by Clouts. What does it say to the rest of the team if you are benching your starting goalie for some young keeper that has played a handfull of NHL games.

If you say this about Clouts, then Crow should also sit Jovo in the press box for this game, because he was shitt in game 5.

Nazzy should be benched and have the "C" taken away, and Linden should be given the pads to back-up Auld.

Come on guys give your heads a shake, the team is going to stick with the guys that got them to this point, and that is with Clouts in the Pipes.

Nucks will win tonight, but I am still pissed at Bert for his comments in Minny about there not being a game 6. Come on Bert you are good, but you have not been around long enough to start that crap.

Go Nucks Go

HOS

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nucks will win tonight, but I am still pissed at Bert for his comments in Minny about there not being a game 6. Come on Bert you are good, but you have not been around long enough to start that crap.

No kidding. What a dumb Wop.

No offense to the dumb Wops on this board. OK Zenga???

Dude!!!

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't You have a Co-Ed Game to Go To

Nice Call Rob, I heard that Crow was trying to get Frodo into the line-up tonight to.

Sorry but I would not be missing a Game 7 for Co-Ed, even for the Mighty Hairy Blue Dragons.

If Clouts gets pulled or doesn't start, this team has no chance to win, the other players will pull the plug with out thier starting keeper.

Clouts is ready to go tonight, but I hope Crow mixes up the lines a bit, why not try Jovo up front, he is our leading scorer, put Bert on Defence in his place.

HOS Tinkering with the line-up:rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
They won't win with Cloutier in net. Period. The chair I'm sitting in right now could stop more pucks, and it doesn't flop. The only problem I see is if it gets hit with a very hard shot, it might roll back into the net. Atleast it would have gotten a piece of it.:rolleyes:

Tonights first star in this game seven win..............Chair!

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Absolutely

Originally posted by Yoda

PS:Jovanovski -4 on the night after 2 periods. Needs to be benched and sitting right beside Cloutier in the press box.

I knew I read that idea somewhere before.
You can add Nazzy if you want.

HOS, the guys that got them to this point are the same guys that are the reson they are going to game 7 instead onto the next round.

Time for some other guys to get a chance.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Game 7

AS for Go with the guys that got em there. Well might as well then let Cloutier start he got em to another game 7!!!

:eek:

He will NEVER be a True NUMBER 1 goalie, in Vancouver!!!

I think Crawford should now start TR's chair!!!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Canucks are about as confident as Regs in a straight bar these days. The fact that they've been showed up by Minnesota the last two games is not nearly as disturbing as their lack of intensity and tone setting after the result had already been decided. Instead of causing melees and donnybrooks after the whistle, they're taking cheap holding penalties. PATHETIC

PS. Anyone want to explain why Brandon Reid is riding the pine? It's not like they could use his speed or anything!!!!:rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by TheRob
The chair I'm sitting in right now could stop more pucks, and it doesn't flop.

Watching you eat your Quarter Pounder and Cheese Burger right now, and then looking at the Size of your ASSS, ya the chair you are sitting on would be the Conn Smythe on any team, the "Chair" Covers the whole net.

I love hearing everyone wank right now about the Nucks, you all sound like Capt. when the team was down 3-1 to the Blues, well they are golfing right now, just like Capt.
You don't here Capt. spout off anymore because he has learned his lesson and moved on to Regs and Peg.

You all will eat your words, like TheRob is putting back his McD's, when the Nucks and Clouts stone the Wild tonight and move onto the Ducks and the Western Con. Finals.

Clouts would love to be the size of TR's Chair, the Chair could even make Croatia look good, the way it covers the net.

HOS back to his BigMac:eek:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stick'n Together

Originally posted by Bronco
What is it with useless keepers that make them want to stick up for each other?:D

Unlike useless teams that break apart when the chips are down (Croatia relegated to Div. 1), keepers stick by each other because we have class.

Where is it you are going next year?

Don't attack keepers on TTP, there are a lot of us.

Go Canucks Go

HOS

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS, they better learn not mess with the Keepers Union. There are way too many of us. Not only that, we quite frankly are smarter than everyone else.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're certainly right about one thing. There are way too many of you.;)

P.s. Could you do me a favour? Get the union hall to call Cloutier and tell him to stop the goddamn puck or his dues or going up. Gracias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0