Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Provincial Cup Men's Open 2008 - Predictions, Results & Banter

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Handle with care."

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jt8Q7Fsa_Vs]YouTube - The Muppet Show - Beaker[/ame]

MEAT GRINDER

Apr 4, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Im still pissed off that we didint beat pau , it should of being 4-0 celtic. so all you guys that are still playing your all homos. sporting and gorge in the finall. Celtic should of won it all, some bad luck. To the goalie on pau top shelf ,if your out in sooke give me a call, ill take you fishing. cause thats what i do now . Good luck to all

Hey knvb was that you i was talking to at the pau game, just curious.you were at the far end in pks.

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
SMEPR odds for the final four as to who will take the BC title:

Sporting (VMSL): 160 to 100

Gorge (VISL): 225 to 100

PAU (FVSL): 310 to 100

UBC (PCSL,or, CIS): 380 to 100

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
To be honest Gomesy Jr can't win them all! As a player he and Sporting will be the BC champs come May 10! As a coach he might as well enjoy his weekend in Victoria cause his girls team will be putting on their bikini's after this weekend!:D But I do hope his girls pull off an upset. Just curious has any player won the BC's with their men's team and also won it as a coach?:D

Knees United

Aug 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Prediction:

PAU 2
Pork & Cheese 1

Good luck to the PAU Nation. Wish I was there...

After the win, I'm buyin'...(does anyone know how to wire money?)

FRANCIS

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
`Just curious has any player won the BC's with their men's team and also won it as a coach?'

Yip......been there done that.....yawn......:D

Aztec Ruler

Jun 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
3 zip gorge first game, a fit young ubc team moved the ball well up to about 40 yards out, then did absolutely notta the rest of the way, 1 rocket of a goal by a gorge player in the 2nd half, the other game we left at half, very very one sided with sporting looking very much the best amateur team in the province, very composed, very quick, poor ole PA looking like a div 2 squad, cannot help but wonder how they got that far, and even ubc......i think PA coulda beat them....

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
According to my ASS in Victoria...

Gorge 3 UBC 0

Sporting 3 PAU 1

Captain Shamrock said:
It looks like we(Indo) might be able to say we beat the 2008 Provincial Champions.

Captain are you still with the team?

Jake the snake

Mar 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
them's the results...kinda crapped the bed in the first half against a quick sporting club. Second half was a different story, but ain't it always when your up 3-0. Some solid pressure from us Nation boys, but not enough to keep the drive alive. Good luck to Gorge's powell river boys...wish we coulda met up in the final. Meat Grinder...heading out for some forest fire fighting for a season but actually looking towards property out that sooke way. So you never know...may just be taking you up on that fishing one day.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0