Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Provincial Cup Men's Open 2008 - Predictions, Results & Banter

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sporting 3 - PAU 1
Gorge 2 - UBC 1 (OT)

Will is a proud supporter of the Metro league and his comments regarding the Valley was pretty insulting. Coach probably embellished Guinness' actions. But if you go out of your way to verbally attack a guy quietly watching the game, the way Coach described it, well it is out of line.
A lot of it is about "look at us now" or "see, we're just as good". It just sounds like an inferiority complex.
You don't hear it from the Island or Metro. Just go about your business. Your doing great; keep it up and good luck.

Keep focused, it's a tough cup to win, I should know, I have one.;)

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whataboutbob,

What the feck ! jealousy gets you no where.....next time better reply please that was weak

Also stop supporting azzi what good has he done name 1 thing

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hardly a step up though.

Vicman do u have island fever there is a whole new world out there .....you just have to jump on a ferry to see what it is....(muppet).... And by the way a step up is giving us callies a better game next october IF you make the National Final! go play with charlie! DICMAN

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson, why do you continue to comment and obviously seem to care what happens in bc as you continually post here. Are you envious of something because i don't really understand why you are on here all the time sounding off like a donkey.

Don't you have better things to do in alberta??

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson, why do you continue to comment and obviously seem to care what happens in bc as you continually post here. Are you envious of something because i don't really understand why you are on here all the time sounding off like a donkey.

Don't you have better things to do in alberta??

No pissing people like you off is fun cause ur such a muppet just pure entertainment listening seeing most of argue like little biatches

dickens_cider

Aug 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson... your a homo! I love reading your posts after your back from a good night of cow tipping. In case you forgot the first part.... your a homo.

You must enjoy your water front home :rolleyes:

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am not mad at all. Just wondering why you keep popping off and soundling like an idiot. I will leave you to carry on then.

I don't play or coach at a high enough level of soccer for this thread to have much relevance to me other than the fact that i like to keep up to speed in what is going on.

ANd if we are talking muppets i like to think of myself as snuffleupagus. Which Muppet would you be????

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beeker's not gay. He just looks like KNVB...:knvb:*

I guess I'd have to say I identify most strongly either with Animal or Oscar the Grouch.

brought to you by the letter C,

Trece

*as has been mentioned numerous times on many old threads here.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Somewhere in the archives there is a side by side w/ KNVB / Beaker. That, or KNVB w/ his head cropped off in place of Beaker's.

It is priceless!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Suddenly I long for the days when we were posting about hip hip hooray's and hand shakes...

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0