Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
So just you're saying a team of the knights' caliber should be squeaking out pk wins vs wru B and poco pacific ? I don't think so. For the first 15-16 weeks of the season, lots of other clubs/teams sign down some of their better players and they get called up to play week in n week out 2, sometimes 3 games a weekend. We've transferred a few guys for the remaining 5-6 weeks and its a big deal now? Like honestly, there probably won't be a game where we have everyone out and that happens. But I didn't think it would bother some of you so much. Mb10 was saying they were trying to get chris kyd at the deadline along with one or maybe two more acbc guys, if they had gone to inter, you guys wouldn't moan? You guys do it all year long until the deadline, we do it afterwards and we're the bad guys ?

Oct 28, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its the way it went down Jimmy. Your "club" couldn't win in the division it wanted, so you signed players down two divisions to have a chance at a trophy and promotion. That would be like Poco's prem team signing 7 players down to win the Div 2 title and Presidents Cup. It's weak, it's lame. /thread.

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Its the way it went down Jimmy. Your "club" couldn't win in the division it wanted, so you signed players down two divisions to have a chance at a trophy and promotion. That would be like Poco's prem team signing 7 players down to win the Div 2 title and Presidents Cup. It's weak, it's lame. /thread.

TBH i think, without the transferred players we still have a good chance of promotion as its been our guys for majority of the games. i even think we'd made fairly decent cup runs in the pres n bradner. with the addition of these new guys it just gives us a lot of depth.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm not really moaning, in all honesty I could care less. Fun to put extra pressure on you guys, since you should win everything now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Celtic 11-0 Clones, they had 9 men, and their kepper made some great saves. Game got called with 15 to go, but credit to the boys who showed up and gave it there all. Onto abby tuesday night.

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just barely beating two div.4 teams? I would think you guys belong in div.4

Barely beat poco yes, but absolutely smashed that div 5 team in white rock...90% of play ....30 shots on net... keeper kept them in it, without him that joke of a team would be in div 6

number10hamburgler

Mar 16, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money

So just you're saying a team of the knights' caliber should be squeaking out pk wins vs wru B and poco pacific ? I don't think so. For the first 15-16 weeks of the season, lots of other clubs/teams sign down some of their better players and they get called up to play week in n week out 2, sometimes 3 games a weekend. We've transferred a few guys for the remaining 5-6 weeks and its a big deal now? Like honestly, there probably won't be a game where we have everyone out and that happens. But I didn't think it would bother some of you so much. Mb10 was saying they were trying to get chris kyd at the deadline along with one or maybe two more acbc guys, if they had gone to inter, you guys wouldn't moan? You guys do it all year long until the deadline, we do it afterwards and we're the bad guys ?

TBH i think, without the transferred players we still have a good chance of promotion as its been our guys for majority of the games. i even think we'd made fairly decent cup runs in the pres n bradner. with the addition of these new guys it just gives us a lot of depth.

I think what everyone is saying Jimmy is that without the ACBC calldowns you wouldn't have a chance.
9 ACBC calldowns including Chris Kyd, Scott S and Mac, Venny, and so on. That's huge. That's 9 starters according to your list that could easily start. And I'm sure if you don't start guys like Scott S, it will irk them, and they might not play in future rounds for your team.

I mean we tied you before with Chris Kyd, Scott S, and Omar in the lineup, and we had no wingers, 4 players including myself who played games before, and in all honesty we should have won that game. According to me and Scott S. :) I'm sure Ghouse has let you know, especially with him being on your sidelines. :)

I do feel bad for your original members cause the ACBC guys could easily replace them, but again you have had problems with attendance. As mentioned in your previous posts.

Anyways, another thing why most probably are conveying don't get carried away with potential success or get arrogant, is because Ghouse and the rest of the ACBC members will remind you who really has helped.

Anywho, I'm glad your part of a potential winning team, but don't think it's the Coyotes original team that will win something, cause it's not.

Good luck in the Bradner and Presidents Cup.

Cheers,

N10H

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just barely beating two div.4 teams? I would think you guys belong in div.4Barely beat poco yes, but absolutely smashed that div 5 team in white rock...90% of play ....30 shots on net... keeper kept them in it, without him that joke of a team would be in div 6Really? You call us div.6?? Man your a joke,your delusional if by any means you think you are quality team. You didn't get a shot on net for the first 20 minutes and it could have been 2 0 at half for us.... You could barely (barely) beat a div.4 team.... Keep dreaming on....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0