Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Testastretta

Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're a sensitive soul under that haircut, Kaz. I had no idea. I'll weigh my words accordingly next time. Good luck in Richmond. One solid Hip Hip horray, to you man. To you.

haha, thx Bazza... you're not so bad. Full 100% Class restored to the Nomads.

Once again, good luck against the Red Devils, I believe it will be a close match, but I hope you guys bury them, and at the very least, end up on top at the end of 90. If you guys play with the same heart and conviction as you did against us, I have no doubts that you guys will win. Your team is looking good. We had very few quality scoring opportunities against you guys, and it's the first time we have been shut out all season. Your team accomplished what our team did last year against Sentinel, except that game was a semi final match... So hopefully you can do that to FVRD who also seem to know how to find the back of the net.

Chelsea4life

Jan 27, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmmmmmmmm.... must be the only fair way to make sure no team has a scouting advantage
Cant really have a scouting advantage with the previous times??? I mean we had the 1st game, all we had to do is stay and watch the following. And Nomads/Devils just had to show up early and watch our game? Now people gotta chose which one to watch, altough if your standing on the top pitch in the middle you maybe able to see both games.

WestCoast

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cant really have a scouting advantage with the previous times??? I mean we had the 1st game, all we had to do is stay and watch the following. And Nomads/Devils just had to show up early and watch our game? Now people gotta chose which one to watch, altough if your standing on the top pitch in the middle you maybe able to see both games.

This is bullshit. Was wanting to watch both games one after the other. Now having to try and pay attention to both is stupid. Someone should email the league and tell them spectators would enjoy the previous schedule.

cleatsupp

Sep 29, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is bullshit. Was wanting to watch both games one after the other. Now having to try and pay attention to both is stupid. Someone should email the league and tell them spectators would enjoy the previous schedule.

I think it has to do with money.
They pay for this round... That's the only logical thing I could think of.
Would have been nice to be able to watch both and actual hang out with the rest of the players in the league.
Instead of kicking the shiet out each other like we usually do.

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it better to stand in the rain for 2 hours and try to watch both games at once? Or stand in the rain for 4 hours and take in both games on their own?

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesn't matter what game ur focusing on. I can guarantee u you one thing....you'll be hearing me from anywhere at willoughby that day, haha

Titan4Life

Mar 24, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Doesn't matter what game ur focusing on. I can guarantee u you one thing....you'll be hearing me from anywhere at willoughby that day, haha

Oh joy! Lucky us!!! I'll make sure I bring earplugs and drink enough so you don't ruin what should be 2 great games! Good luck.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh joy! Lucky us!!! I'll make sure I bring earplugs and drink enough so you don't ruin what should be 2 great games! Good luck.

Don't be bitter T4L, u know that's my game. Just because it worked twice against u this year with 2 shutouts, doesn't mean u have to have sour grapes. I know deep down ull be rooting for us (the other team u could have played for ;) ). Enjoy the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0