Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Presidents Cup Presidents Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
carmine breakin some ribs is the best thing that happened to you team. bad.com he had it coming.

Of coarse someone from port moody would make a comment like that so please elaborate, how did i have it coming? I dont play dirty, I dont trash talk cause I know im not good at it and I play fair and hard (when not being lazy). So unless my comment saying "Whats your problem" or "You guys think your so good" to one of your forwards is deserving an injury or any comment in general is deserving an injury you have issues. I honestly dont even remember having a foul called against me and I play defense. Ask anyone who knows me im far from being a shite disturber, thats Johnnys job lol.

Keep uncalled comments to yourself

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
He was just haveing a go at you...No one wishes broken ribs on anyone....

And I was makeing excuses Just in case....LOL

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
take it easy, just some drunk hatin on ACBC in general, you've been on the team for both pres cup wins over us. Thought I heard more trash talkin out of you on the field. maybe it was some one else. hope you're healed before the provincials

Edit: I cant see you guys losing to the Nomads. If you do, it will make our loss to you guys sting that much worse.

Nov 25, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually I have to be with the Premier team tomorow night. I am hopeing to get over for as much as possable towards the end.
I will say we have caught the injury bug. This is your chance to knock us out for sure.
Scotty is out, rolled his ankle real nasty last sunday dureing the dam makeup game.
He was MVP of the Cup final last year. Carmine broke his ribs last week and is out.
A couple hammys and groins. Infact only 3 players trained on Wednesday.
Excuses,,,Im afraid so.
Wish us luck.

Comon Ghouse, you're actually pullin the pre-game injury excuse. Thats funny. So now if you win, you look that much better, and if you lose, well, you were injured. Nice move. I guess we can say the same thing then too. 2 starters with terrible groins who might not play, starting winger with a 50% ankle (terrible sprain 3 weeks ago) and our goalie who you admire as much as we all do playing on 1 knee as the other is pooched beyond repair. Anyways, now that we both have that out of the way, lets hope for a good game. it's always fun playing you guys, your team forces us to step up and play our best.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 bad knee, 2 bad knees, no legs, doesn't matter, nothing is gonna stop me our us Nomads tonight. Gonna make it happen

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
All kiddin aside we always have great games vs the Nomams.
No matter how bad they are all year long..they always seem to play good against us.
House usually paints a bullseye on his chest and we shoot right at it.
So tonights game is going to be a great match for sure.
A team moveing to div 1 and seeded into the Provincials with the best Div 2 record. defending its Presidents Cup title...Vs the Underdogs. The coulda shouldas...
The great tryhards. With all the confidence an underdog should have, Playing with nothing to lose...... Miracle on grass!... Perhaps...
Hoosiers....The Natural...The Mighty Ducks...Bad News Bears...actually the Bad News Bears lose in the end.....LOL
Its Cup time Guys and we all Love it ...To bad its only once a year.
Good luck to all tonight...I only wish I was going to be there :(

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
On my way home from my game I saw PK's between Vault and ND. Vault won, no idea the score but saw the celebration, as you were.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I missed most of our game so I cant say anything except for the last 20 minutes when I arrived...
From what I saw...The Nomads wanted it way more...They were out running ,out hustling , blocking every shot, Sacrificing themselves at every chance. Screaming at each other in a posative way to keep each player focused and pumped. They deserved to win.
Like I said I missed so much I cant comment on any of the game other than what I saw...And as soon As I got there from the parking lot I could see they were wanting this win more than our guys...
From what I am hearing from my guys...our captian who was supposed to be there early to lead the guys because Mark and I had to attend our Premier game first...Showed up 10 min before kickoff with a few of the other guys...not good. not a way to start a Cup knock out game. He didnt want it..
It showed on the field.
Hats off to the Nomads as they wanted it...And they earned it.
Now can they play this way again ? That is the big question.
I hope so cause it would be nice to see them win...And play at Provincials...

Jay#7

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 1 Inter 0

A lil brouhaha resulted in both teams playing with 10 men. Good game, a lil sloppy to start.

The nomads victory made it to the sidelines, good job nomads. No repeat for acbc.

juventino26

May 28, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to Nomads, all im gonna say is what sucks more about losing is not being able to play the game and lose. You get a bad feeling in your stomach. Good luck to the Nomads they deserved it, wanted it more.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 1- Inter 0

Toss up game, easiest way to say it. Those guys battled hard. Skill wise, we had the advantage, but they made up for that with hard work. 0-0 at half, probably not a fair line, maybe 2-2 or 1-1 would have been more fitting; even none the less. Second half we came out hard, storng and deserved the 1-0 lead. They pushed hard the last 15, as expected and we held on. Well done to Inter, good team.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Guildford 1- Inter 0

Toss up game, easiest way to say it. Those guys battled hard. Skill wise, we had the advantage, but they made up for that with hard work. 0-0 at half, probably not a fair line, maybe 2-2 or 1-1 would have been more fitting; even none the less. Second half we came out hard, storng and deserved the 1-0 lead. They pushed hard the last 15, as expected and we held on. Well done to Inter, good team.

Skill wise you weren't even close. Your kick and run was garbage you got gifted your only chance and everyone (other teams that were there) saw that. We are gutted as we know we are a better team and should have won. Going for the Nomads now as I can't see Guildford beating either Royals, Nomads or Fraservalley.

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skill wise you weren't even close. Your kick and run was garbage you got gifted your only chance and everyone (other teams that were there) saw that. We are gutted as we know we are a better team and should have won. Going for the Nomads now as I can't see Guildford beating either Royals, Nomads or Fraservalley.

haha classy.

Sorry for the compliments...cause if your going to be a poor loser, so be it.

Cant beat Nomads...Beat them twice already by a combined score of 6-0

Honestly, your team has Good D...and dick all anywhere else. Kick and run soccer? Give your head a shake man, I would think that for someone with 5,000 posts (rolls eyes) you would have a little more respect and class. Go home now, have fun, come out in a few weeks...

Because we will be playing soccer...you wont :)

Hope the rest of your team-mates can respect a good, hard, even game and not come on acting like a poor loser, you make your team look bad...and playing out their today your team doesnt seem like what your representing.

housearrest

Dec 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you on? We scored on u both games. It was 3-1 and 4-1. Doesn't matter, all comes down to one game. You lost to acbc twice? What does that mean? Because we beat them we can beat you? Give your head a shake. Anything can happen in one game

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
What are you on? We scored on u both games. It was 3-1 and 4-1. Doesn't matter, all comes down to one game. You lost to acbc twice? What does that mean? Because we beat them we can beat you? Give your head a shake. Anything can happen in one game

What are you talking about? Franchise said he couldnt see us beating you, I just mentioned we beat you twice....no hard feelings relax.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best team won franchise, they Scored we didn't. I had a shocker, 9 outta 10 times I woulda scored those three chances but shat the bed. Goodluck the rest of the way guildford and wouldn't be shocked if they win the cup but I gotta go with the red devils as I know there team and what those players are capable off. Congrats, sucks too lose but oh well I've won this cup before ;) lol

guildford7

Oct 17, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
Best team won franchise, they Scored we didn't. I had a shocker, 9 outta 10 times I woulda scored those three chances but shat the bed. Goodluck the rest of the way guildford and wouldn't be shocked if they win the cup but I gotta go with the red devils as I know there team and what those players are capable off. Congrats, sucks too lose but oh well I've won this cup before ;) lol

Thanks buddy...good to see some class from you! (ps. are you the guy with the yellow cleats??)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0