Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
SWP is sick when he plays for Man City!!!!

That's because he actually gets in the lineup at Man City. Glad to see him getting minutes again. He was wasted at Chelsea.

Although with the Robinho signing now you wonder will it happen to SWP all over again. :D

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was Spurs who signed those 2. Corluka went from City to Spurs.

I guess Arshavin wasn't good enough for any english clubs?:confused:

He was excellent in Euro but I guess the prem clubs are waiting to see what he does for the first few months of the season. If he's good from now to Dec I'm sure someone will make a big push for him in Jan. Still you'd think one of the big clubs with all the cash would take a chance.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
He was excellent in Euro but I guess the prem clubs are waiting to see what he does for the first few months of the season. If he's good from now to Dec I'm sure someone will make a big push for him in Jan. Still you'd think one of the big clubs with all the cash would take a chance.

Arshavin will play with Zenit in the CL, so the price in Jan will be less than what they could of got in this summer.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SWP is sick when he plays for Man City!!!!

What kind of medication have they been giving him to cope with the sickness? :confused:

32.5 million for Robinho to Man City is certainly a surprise to everyone.......that's SWP on the bench again............:D But if he is having problem with bouts of sickness, maybe it's not bad to have cover for him. :( HOpefully he feels better soon.

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was a big brain fart.

Arshavin is 31. Not worth it in my book.

Arshavin is 27 or 28 and still has lots of good soccer in him.

Also he was excellent all year last year. Won the UEFA with Zenit Mr. X. Spurs would have been better off with him instead of Pavlyuchenko imo. Maybe they will still sign him in the winter transfer.

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC 2 Manure 1. Great game by liverpool after the first 3 minutes. I thought this was one of the first times in the last 4 years I've seen them really take control and keep some good pressure on manures goal for long long stretches. The second half was really dominating and really enjoyable to watch from a LFC point of view. Hopefully this is the confidence boosting type of performance they need to really get on a streak and do some damage in the league.

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
hull 2, newcastle 1.

Didn't see the goals, but newcastle looked like shyte. Also the first time i've ever seen a game with 8 minutes of added time.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
anyone like to enlighten me on how tottenham are still s#it?? 10 mins in villa 1 up and they have hit the post, maybe spurs should of tried buying defenders rather than attackers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0