Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premiership 2008/09

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC 2 Manure 1. Great game by liverpool after the first 3 minutes. I thought this was one of the first times in the last 4 years I've seen them really take control and keep some good pressure on manures goal for long long stretches. The second half was really dominating and really enjoyable to watch from a LFC point of view. Hopefully this is the confidence boosting type of performance they need to really get on a streak and do some damage in the league.

An OG and a shite decision by Giggs to play the ball on the touch line rather than put it out does not qualify as a "Great game." are you kidding?
I agree that Liverpool played well but i definately would not tag this as a game that should boost LFC's confidence.

Fantastic showing for the new guy, Berbatov. What a great pass to Tevez for the opening goal. Brilliant!

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did anyone see Newcastle's Danny Guthrie's challenge on Craig Fagan from Hull City? He made no attempt for the ball, and had nothing on his mind except to kick him (he tried twice). Fagan now has a broken leg and is out 6-12 weeks. I hope they throw the book at him. It was embarrassing.

Regs
I don't believe Liverpool should take all the credit for the win on Saturday. SAF has to take some for still playing that over the hill, way past his prime Scholes in the center of the park. He is so done, that even Man City haven't been linked with him:D

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
An OG and a shite decision by Giggs to play the ball on the touch line rather than put it out does not qualify as a "Great game." are you kidding?
I agree that Liverpool played well but i definately would not tag this as a game that should boost LFC's confidence.

Fantastic showing for the new guy, Berbatov. What a great pass to Tevez for the opening goal. Brilliant!

Sure the OG was quite lucky but what made it qualify as a great game for me was the fact LFC took the game to Man U rather than the other way around which is what its been for the last 4 years.

Berbatov didn't really do much after that pass IMO.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
yeah well...

Eboué was offside on the first goal, the 2nd was sexy, Davies tackle was completely clean and should have never been a foul let alone a card.

What ever happened to the Respect program, Cesc was going bonkers.

Mr. X

Nov 29, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
LFC = Ouch. Dropping points in a game where you have 70% possession is pretty bad. Manure v. Chel$ea should be entertaining. I'm hoping for a tie. If they could both pick up injuries to key players I'd be fine with that too.

kjohnsob

Aug 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man City 6 - 0 Portsmouth with 5 minutes to go...

This had been a total piss take, I beleive man city has at least 3 goal scorers under 20. Robinho, SWP, Ched Evans. Robinho with a goal and atleast 3 assists, he's undressed distin a few times.

And Pompei are a good team :eek:

First game in stands for City's new chairman, from Dubai.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
i started my pvr recording for 5:30am and supposedly the man united/chelsea game didn't actually start until close to 7am
i missed the last 30 mins or so of the game :mad:
man united's goal was well done! evra is a machine! great service man!
i hear ronaldo got yellow carded for whining
i must say, the foul on lampard where he never even touched ronaldo and he went down like a ton of bricks...embarassing :eek: i'm not sure how some guys can hold their heads up after shite like that. i'm a big fan of ronaldo, but i can't stand that shite

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Man City 6 - 0 Portsmouth with 5 minutes to go...

This had been a total piss take, I beleive man city has at least 3 goal scorers under 20. Robinho, SWP, Ched Evans. Robinho with a goal and atleast 3 assists, he's undressed distin a few times.

And Pompei are a good team :eek:

First game in stands for City's new chairman, from Dubai.

swp is closer to 30 than he is 20

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you're an Arsenal supporter, you sure are having a larf at Spurs. Dump Jol, whom is top of the Bundesliga (how's it going there, Wolfgang?), for their worst start in history under the second coming of Christ. Comoli should be the one getting the sack, as well as, Juande.

Good luck 'arry. You're one of the few characters in the game. I'll put a tenner on Portsmouth dropping next year.

Hutton come home.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Better stuff:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiO8YTIF7QQ]YouTube - Liverpool vs chelsea[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0