Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No one on afc are getting paid let's get that clear we formed this because we are all friends who hang on and off the pitch.We are a club with great aspirations to succeed,we are not a one year thing we have a plan and this is just the start.We will be a model club for other clubs to follow.We have a lot of sponsors and it is about time we start catching up to the states and stop playing politics.All u haters watch and learn.I hope we get this game in on the weekend should be a dandy.prediction AFC(a lot of goals) sikh temple 0

cerebral smallsy

Oct 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
come on then smallsy give us a game.we'll get the park if u like.tell me when.we need practice games for the nationals next year.

fodder. that's all it is, fodder.
i love it when it is made this easy. do yourself a favour, a slice of humble pie with a side of shut the fcuk up will work wonders.
shutting down a squad of skilled players is not hard. it really isn't.
shutting down a squad of quality lads who know how to win is an entirely different story. it will be a tough lesson to learn....but then again, nothing you haven't been through before.

We will be a model club for other clubs to follow

truly an insult to the clubs that really care about establishing themselves. there are many out there from div.2 through premier. rest assured afc is not one of them.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 2 Guys from Last Year

Originally posted by Hands of Stone
First, Charles, he played a handfull of games for Khalsa, and I have to say that he may be good player, he is a head case, and doesn't make an impact over the whole year.

hos

From someone who has played with"head case",you are very polite with words here!!He will lose more games for you than win!!He also cannot make it count when the pressure is on!!

LET THESE GUYS SUFFER ,And play div 1&2 teams,NO PREMIER TEAM SHOULD PLAY THEM!!THEN WE WILL SEE WHO HAS THERE FOOT IN THERE MOUTH,COME IMPERIAL CUP TIME!!!:D

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by larsson
No one on afc are getting paid let's get that clear we formed this because we are all friends who hang on and off the pitch.We are a club with great aspirations to succeed,we are not a one year thing we have a plan and this is just the start.We will be a model club for other clubs to follow.We have a lot of sponsors and it is about time we start catching up to the states and stop playing politics.All u haters watch and learn.I hope we get this game in on the weekend should be a dandy.prediction AFC(a lot of goals) sikh temple 0

HEy!!!larsson
I already predicted lots of goals!!:p you reading my posts now??What's next up that sleeve of yours!?!?!?!?

spictacular

Sep 8, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
loudmouth

hey sneds who r these players your talking about ,why not call them out and about that game im sure marcello and dave will have a blast toying with your defence.i just hope im healthy when and if this game happens. p.s. dont forget your shinpads:D :D :D

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome aboard Spicster

That will be an added bonus once we get the spicster back and healthy, we will be even more solid at the back.

Larsson, we will be making arrangments for that game very soon, it might even get MOTW honours, but you never know, a couple other teams out there have also been able to tie the Serbs 0-0, so AFC are not as feared as before.

hos

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wikham 3-1 Deep Cove

It was nice to bounce back from the loss to AFC and get a win.
First 30 minutes wikham put a lot of pressure on DC and finally hit the net with a crack outside the 18.
DC picked it up a little bit and naturally we sat back and defended. They earned a penalty shot at the end of the first half after our keeps brought down their player in the 18. The tied the game just before the half.
Second half it was fairly neutral for the first bit however DC had a couple of nice shots which our keeps handled fairly well.
Our second goal came from right back to the forward who laid the ball to our "flanknut" who ripped the ball over the keeper into the net.
We played smart and made no mistakes to keep the lead after that. Third goal came after a mix up between the DC keeps and their defender. A forth almost came at the end of the game, after a shot that hit the post, almost deflected of the keeper into the net.
:D

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shamrock has it right; a score is a score and a loss is a loss. Unfortunately, losing to a bunch of 30-something Portuguese tossers who cheer and scream like school girls for five minutes after the final whistle sucks . If the chicken served at Nando's is of the same class/grade as these classless tits, I'm amazed there isn't more food poisoning to the clowns who eat there :mad: ;) . Well done (actually you PCOV lads don't even deserve that shout), you got your result. Next time you manage a win, if there is a next time, try to avoid shrieking like 13-year old girls and just walk off the park!!!

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kudos

Big Kudos to Wickham.

Whatever it is that has come of them since we beat them on the first day, good for them.

They are getting results and must get credit where it is due.

Daz:cool:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, Klaus, there was an awful lot of childish behaviour from the clowns wearing the gay uniforms. There were a few of their guys who would make me look sveldt if I stood beside them. I thought your team'splay was too predictable, Klaus. Way too many balls knocked into the corner and very little creativity around the box. I only saw one ball switched and they could have been ripped apart if you guys tried to move the ball quicker from side to side. BTW, what happened on the last play of the game? It looked like their keeper hammered one of your players. I'm sorry but there is certainly no replacement for good old-fashioned natural grass. Turf is shite.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

You and I agree on something. And me and Regs agreed on something a few days ago. This really is unprecedented!

I like playing the odd game on turf, and training on it is fine....but there really is no substitute for grass. It is not a good trend that is developing in the Lower Mainland if you ask me, with all of these turf fields going in. That is from a playing standpoint of course. No slide tackling, which is a big part of winter soccer. And other reasons too.

But it appears that there will be many more turf fields going in.

I will always prefer playing on grass, even though my first touch is suited to the faster turf game;)

Dazdyingtoplayamatchnextweek:D

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Larsson, we will be making arrangments for that game very soon, it might even get MOTW honours,

After discussion throughout the ranks We Vancouvern Lobbans look forward to playing AFC in exhibition.....Can you read between the lines Larsson...its a challenge. Not to mention I will personally snap you into three pieces before the game is over! PM me & we'll set up a time & park...........For real.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow were did this guy come from.
Not to mention I will personally snap you into three pieces before the game is over!
.now really do u need to say that this is a game of soccer not WWE wrestling.So what u have just done is threatened me.I am shaking all over.I am sorry but with that comment u'll just have to wait.We would rather play teams that are not a bunch of hackers.Good luck though to the lobbans in there quest for premier.Now u have to think about what u say before u challenge a team.Wording was well off morgan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0