Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC...

Gimme a break. We're getting dissed by RUFC for being wankers? How's that kettle-pot saying go again, HOS? Your sideline never shuts up and then you're appalled when you get the same immature treatment shoved back in your faces. Bite me. You guys are notorious for that shite.

We've won ONE game this year. The hoots had nothing to do with ****iness. The 13-year-old school girl screams only came out after the last play of the game when one of your players suckered our keeper and bloodied his face. Real classy on your part there. We just returned the class, RUFC style. At least Shamrock thought bloodying our keeper's face was funny.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pen 15,

How did you manage to turn my question about the last incident into something funny. I didn't see what happened, so I was asking Klaus if he saw it.

At least Shamrock thought bloodying our keeper's face was funny.

Anyway, whether it was the first game you won or not, the antics after the match were probably uncalled for....Granted, RUFC have had their moments over the years and I know no RUFC on this site could disagree with that. Hell, Club Ireland has even had a few moans over the years. :rolleyes: Good luck to both teams in the relegation battle. We will be in the same battle all year on our side.

Captain

BTW, what happened on the last play of the game? It looked like their keeper hammered one of your players.

:confused:

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain

Fair enough. I assumed that from speaking to some RUFC players you knew what happened and then were making light of it in your post

It looked like their keeper hammered one of your players.

(when clearly it was the other way around).

Good luck to all those battling relegation!

Klaus

Nov 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1) Grass is always better to play games on, with all it's suttle imperfections which only complement my shite touch. 2) I didn't see what happened on the corner, but I would guess that it was completely incidental. However, our player (17-year old, 132 lbs soaking wet) was standing/jumping in front of your keeper (30-ish, 230 lbs) who came out (ran forward) to catch/punch the ball...I think he ran into our player; regardless maybe no one at fault. 3) Furthermore, yes, RUFC quite often has tits on the sideline, something I personally am not terribly proud to be a part of...but I'm pretty sure we would've had a more subtle celebration had we managed to squeeze out three points. 4) Our play was definately lack lustre, repetetive (especially mine), and not creative. Switching the ball should be a common strategy employed when playing a soccer game, regardless who you're playing AND we were in a rush, trying to play at 100 km/h when we're usually only capable of school zone speeds. I guess adding some youth with wheels has gotten to our heads.

Here's to trying to slow down and keep possesion next week, as there is absolutely no way in hell that we can run with AFC.

WEWILLNOTBERELEGATED, Klaus

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Captain,I was taught a long time ago that it's not the uniform that makes the player,but the player that makes the uniform!!!
the clowns wearing the gay uniforms.
:p Congrats on PCOV's first win!!

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lobbans

Larsson,
Not sure why Lobbans is getting good results this year, but they almost got relagated from DIV 1 last year.
I heard they have acquired a few firefighter players. Not sure if its true. Does anyone know?
However, I think you guys can still beat them.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Captain,I was taught a long time ago that it's not the uniform that makes the player,but the player that makes the uniform!!!

Very true, Conductor. Point well taken. However, they were shoc-king and the fact that three of the fellows had different color socks, made them look that much worse. One lad even had blue and white hooped socks. Nice touch.

3 points is 3 points....something we've been waiting for lately....

Captain

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ok play dumb we all know just admit it. posted by right back
It must be hard to imagine such a great squad put together with out insentives.Just ballers who love the game.Having a tough time with that huh.HAHAHAHA u guys just won't learn.Typical north american mentality it is people like u that holds this country back from good footballers

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by larsson
No one on afc are getting paid let's get that clear we formed this because we are all friends who hang on and off the pitch.We are a club with great aspirations to succeed,we are not a one year thing we have a plan and this is just the start.We will be a model club for other clubs to follow.We have a lot of sponsors and it is a...........

READ PEOPLE THESE GUYS ARE NOT PAID THEY ARE SPONSORED IN EVERYTHING THAT THEY DO!!!big difference between getting paid and sponsor!
See lots of loops holes in the league and it's laws:rolleyes:

We have alot of sponsors 2:cool:

Dirty Daddy 3

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holding North America Back

Larrson

How many times, on how many different threads are you going to make the same comments??? I think every Scot would kill to have the same world ranking as the USA. I'm not good in geograghy but isn't the US in North America????

Just a side note, "u" is a letter not a word. If you have enough time to post 40 times a day please work on your spelling.

Thanks in advance

Dirty Daddy

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
football or fudbal or futbol

Originally posted by larsson
It must be hard to imagine such a great squad put together with out insentives.Just ballers who love the game.Having a tough time with that huh.HAHAHAHA u guys just won't learn.Typical north american mentality it is people like u that holds this country back from good footballers

Football:confused: is that not the sport where you wear pads and and tackle and stuff?
I believe here they call the sport "soccer":rolleyes:
and in the south they call it futbol.
see lars.. my englesh iz getting bitter!!

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC vs PCOV

I had the unfortunate experience of watching this game. As for the last minute corner your goalie (if that is what you want ot call him) went straight through the young RUFC player. The ball was no where near the two and if not in the last minute would probably b e a PK. I'm not saying it was on purpose and goalies do get away with a lot more (I know), but if that is two players there is no doubt of a PK.

The goal PCOV scored was a beautifully timed run by the PCOV player and a nice finish.

If Kippax wasn't such a conehead and was able to play would have been a totally different game.

Animal

p.s. after finally seeing RUFC play I take back my top two finish prediction.

ginger tours

Apr 12, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tut tut....

p.s. after finally seeing RUFC play I take back my top two finish prediction.

Animal - lost the faith so soon? Just as Houllier keeps harping on "its early days" :rolleyes:

PS Apologies to all on the sideline for an absolutely shocking display at Minoru last weekend. Trust me it was worse to play in.

Dirty Daddy - trust the spelling is in order :D

Sep 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
2 tits are better than 1, but not in this case

tit #1. crnogorski fudgepaker
Football is that not the sport where you wear pads and tackle and stuff?
The term "Football" is correct, just for the record! In the south, I couldn't give a rats ass what they call it!! - tit #2. Dirty Dummy
I think every Scot would kill to have the same ranking as the USA
I think U meant the Scots would kill to have the same ranking as the English! They honestly couldn't care about the US. Screw FIFAs rankings , they mean very little. There'll never be the atmosphere in hicksville as in land of the brave or anywhere else for that matter if you've ever been, which I believe was larsson's point. Not to stick up for the loud mouth as, as soon as we set up an exhibiton with AFC I'll be sure to make his life hell:cool: ,but just making my point as u r both tits.

IB

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 2 tits are better than 1, but not in this case

Dirty Dummy I think U meant the Scots would kill to have the same ranking as the English! They honestly couldn't care about the US. Screw FIFAs rankings , they mean very little.

IB [/B][/QUOTE]

sURE stop the presses !!!!!:eek: WE have a new "GOD" here!!!:wa:
What is it with these premiere guys coming to this div 1 site and posting there comments here?:confused: are there not enough teams in premiere?:rolleyes:
READ WHAT "DIRTY DUMMY said dumb ass"U.S."not english:p
who cares about the english if it is england you are refering 2.So what are your rankings our new "god"???drum roll please:bronco:

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: 2 tits are better than 1, but not in this case

,but just making my point as u r both tits.

2 tits are better than one!!:wa: :wa: :knvb: i know i like it that way but i am sure you prefer a 'TIT' ?go get em big boy!!!!:D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: 2 tits are better than 1, but not in this case

[i
sURE stop the presses !!!!!:eek: WE have a new "GOD" here!!!:wa:
What is it with these premiere guys coming to this div 1 site and posting there comments here?:confused: are there not enough teams in premiere?:rolleyes:
READ WHAT "DIRTY DUMMY said dumb ass"U.S."not english:p
who cares about the english if it is england you are refering 2.So what are your rankings our new "god"???drum roll please:bronco: [/B]

I would comment, but they would call me a bigot:rolleyes:

PS. Serbia will never see the Adriatic!:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0