Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walks

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk sakes .........

I must say after reading some of this thread that some of you are putting on an absolute clinic in posting :rolleyes: . Fcuking unbelievable ....... if any of you have never used the 'Ignore Posts from this user' function before, it's highly recommended.

What is it with these premiere guys coming to this div 1 site and posting there comments here?

CF .... where to start ?? If you've read anything in this thread, The Inspector has made it very, in fact crystal fcuking clear that he plays for Lobban's. Let's try and keep up lad .........

Carry on :rolleyes:

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Re: 2 tits are better than 1, but not in this case

Originally posted by Bronco
I would comment, but they would call me a bigot:rolleyes:

PS. Serbia will never see the Adriatic!:p

bRONCO u seem to have stooped to a new low level!!!Where you coming from with that comment!!!why get racist here?And why does serbia need the adriatic when they have the mighty DANUBE!!........sorry i did not reply like you may have thought i would:D :D
The adraitic is polluted with pcb's,warheads,uranium!!!talk to your realtives back in your home land.Fishing is taking a beating over there!!!!aswell the adriatic is not as beautifull as it once was or shall we say,ever since the feuding that happened over there.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I fail to see how my post could be construed (sp) as racist:confused: I merely stated that the Adriatic is something you and yours have pillaged from long enough, and indeed will never EVER have access to again. If that be racist, guilty as charged!!:rolleyes:

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Bronco
I fail to see how my post could be construed (sp) as racist:confused: I merely stated that the Adriatic is something you and yours have pillaged from long enough, and indeed will never EVER have access to again. If that be racist, guilty as charged!!:rolleyes:

bRONCO GO AS some buddies or colleagues what the first part of my name means then ........................talk!!!!!guilty as charged!!:D :p :D :rolleyes: :wa:montenegro is on the coast!!!hence!!the world popular sveti stefan!!!on the montenegro coast!!

court is adjourned!!!!!!!nneeexxxxxxxttttttttt!!!!!!

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get the Cones

Somebody in Moderator Land please sort this out:mad: :mad:

These morons have had enough.

Leanwonderingwhatthelast10frickenpostshavetodowithDiv1A

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I agree.

I read the div 1 A threads to find out how RUFC are still a bunch of flaming homo's week after week. I'm interested in finding out how good AFC is and how PCOV is having a rough time of it...

Lets get back on topic.

Sep 15, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
To set the record straight as I was a unbiased fan on the sidelines of the RUFC vs PCOV game:

Firstly the hoots by PCOV were started after the final whistle when one of RUFC fans (I sure hope he's still not a player....big wanker... no name mentioned) yelled across the field that he could (or should) shitkick one of the PCOV players(no name mentioned) At which the PCOV player agreed to get it on...........................Big wanker was a no show...go figure! That's when the hoots started.
I have three obserevations on all of your posts:

1). Can't figure out why PCOV has only one win?

2). Can't figure out why RUFC can't get it together?

3). Can't figure out why no one has explained to crnogoofski fudgepacker that you can now take grade 4 english by correspondance ....................................you can even use your computer too...............fcukbrain!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by larsson
This is just lovely stuff!

absoulity lovery stuff

AFC ------has anyone seen these guys --they can play & I mean play

benji ------dave griffits-------sneddon up fron

that says it all

AFC to win div 1 easily //and maybe show up in the imperial to go onto the provs:) :) :)

sid

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fcuk sakes .........

CF .... where to start ?? If you've read anything in this thread, The Inspector has made it very, in fact crystal fcuking clear that he plays for Lobban's. Let's try and keep up lad .........

Carry on :rolleyes: [/B]

Lars has made it clear he plays for afc!!!Lars wants games with premiere teams not 1st div teams!!!read posts previous, hos and him have been going back and forth about setting up a possible match.............

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets Get It On

Originally posted by crnogorski fudbaler
Lars wants games with premiere teams not 1st div teams!!!

Talked to Big P last night at training, he said no problem about an exhibition game, but we want you guys to play one of the weaker teams in Premier before you get a shot at Khalsa, perhaps a team like Surrey would give you a run.;)

We train Tuesday nights on the new Turf at Mercer Stadium, on the other half of the pitch is some ladies team training, if we can get them to give us the whole pitch for the night then we have got a game, but we may not get the full pitch until later in November. Will it be too cold for the AFC at that time of year?
If not you guys find a pitch and we will show up.

We can then personally thank all the 96er's players for the spot in Premier:D

HOS

Kippax

Aug 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Morgan
You're right, I am a WANKER. I lost my head a little, and that is also why I am suspended. If you were there the whole game, you might of seen why I lost my head. I also am pretty sure we will get it together, hopefully sooner than later.

(I sure hope he's still not a player....big wanker... no name mentioned)

Yes I actually am still a player, go figure. Did you not get cut from our "B" team, for a player that had never played in net before?

Your favorite wanker

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kippax,

I don't think you're a wanker.

Morgan, what the fcuk are you loitering in this thread for....go and play in 1B, or I will come in there and annoy the crap out of you!

Somebody in Moderator Land please sort this out

Dazdoingsomemoderating:D

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hos see what u can do and get Big P to talk to bobson.Our job is done.What happened to rangers today oh well the glasgow clubs will just have to be ready next week.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking rock bottom.....

The adraitic is polluted with pcb's,warheads,uranium!!!talk to your realtives back in your home land.Fishing is taking a beating over there!!!!aswell the adriatic is not as beautifull as it once was or shall we say,ever since the feuding that happened over there.

This post makes sense. Now I understand why RUFC are struggling to get results, why Kippax is a wanker, and most importantly, why PCOV reacted the way they did after the win last week. :rolleyes:

Seriously, the only thing worse than the grammar which is being produced in this thread currently, is the content. Let's get back to the thread at hand. The Meralomas will continue their winless streak this weekend. ;) Right, Dazza? :)

Where and when is the AFC/RUFC tilt this weekend?

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh well the glasgow clubs will just have to be ready next week.

Larsson,

Number one, this is off topic. Most importantly, don't ever lump our quality first place team with the hatchet men from Ibrox. They are second in one league, third in the Champions League, and haven't won a match in 4 games. Please don't insult the Bhoys again. For the record, they play in two weeks. :)

To stay on topic, how did RUFC and PCOV enjoy playing on the turf last week? Ginger, how was it on the joints for an over 27 lad like yourself?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We train Tuesday nights on the new Turf at Mercer Stadium, on the other half of the pitch is some ladies team training, if we can get them to give us the whole pitch for the night then we have got a game,
because we are getting tired of them kicking the cnut of us every week.

HOS

Carry one with Div 1a predictions and banter... I feel better now.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0