Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Filini

What's with the double post? Usually people edit when they notice that their grammar and writing mechanics are horrendous. Like when they can't spell that's. Or when they write that "the Lomas is (have) got a game on you and is (are) right behind your ass."

I know...who cares if you can spell...it's the 23 points that matter.

Keeper...fair enough, but I think there's a difference between calling someone " a yellow dude" (Asian), versus brown, black, or white.
I, personally, thought it was totally acceptable to call a person from certain parts of the world as being "brown." If I'm wrong, I apologize for my ignorance.

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No 2

but they're finding ways to win so lets give them credit instead of acting sore loser. Show some class.

You're serious, right? I almost choked on my cheerios when I read this. Where's HOS when you need him with that kettle/pot saying?

Anyhow...you answered my question
There isn't much difference between Wickham and the rest of the lower teams in div 1

Thanks

filini

Aug 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Filini

Originally posted by Pen 15
Thanks for pointing that out for me Filini.

I didn't realize that you have 7 wins and that we don't until I took your advice and looked at the standings.

Just now, I realized that you also got the 3 points and that's all that matters.

I also realized that your record does not reflect the mucker talent that I've, again, realized, is ever so present on your team other than your one forward (not the tall, fair-haired, lanky one, or the other gray haired bloke with the spandex) and your centre-midfielder (not the one who appears to be German, but rather the one who appears to have ancestors from somewhere in the middle east).

Thus, I was simply asking others (not members of PCOV or Wickham) to comment on what they thought of Wickham. Do they think you are a deserving top 3 team?

No harm there, right? Regardless of what people say, you'll still have 13-or-so more points than us, and that's all that matters. I'm sure we all realize that. No?
Thanx for making it a little more clear for us...because your tone in your original message didnt sound very appealing.
The brown thing didnt bother me anyways. After all you were complementing the brown guys on our team, and it just so happens that I am one of the brown guys on the team. ;)

SOFTBALLZ

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dave Morris scores 8 goals!!!

Dave Morris with eight tallies..........

that is just SICK!!!!!!!!

at this level , ONE player should not be able to bulge the twine 8 fcukin times.. unfcukinbelievable!!!!!!! I don't care if you are playing the most shite team in the league... How does one player get 8 goals??? and from what I heard, he could have scored 3 more times. what the FCUK did MR. Morris have to eat this morning??????

Don'tcha think that after at least the 5th goal that maybe the Serbs would have at least 4 guys man marking Morris.......

Softballzisatalossforwords............................................

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
You see that No 2?

There. Now we're just like one happy family. Maybe I had this Filini character all wrong. And personally, I hate the pompous assclowns who correct everyone's grammar. I can't believe I stooped that low. Totally out of character!

Filini, one day I hope that you and I share the love that is so evident between Dazza and No 2.:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And personally, I hate the pompous assclowns who correct everyone's grammar.

Sometimes, Pen15, it just has to be done.

A pompous assclown(I guess/think) :confused:

To stay on topic, both divisions in div. 1 this year are weak. If we were lucky enough to have the same team from last year(we lost 3 guys to working elsewhere in the world), I know we would certainly be closer to the top. But we're not and we're in the middle. I think the other division is the same from what I have seen......

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CA 4 DC 1

Joe Billy with 4 goals.....Dave Morris watch out;)

Our old legs held up well for us eventhough we were missing a few guys....Deep Cove work really hard but shoot themselves in the foot by taking silly cards....They lost a guy 5 minutes into the 2nd....Joe Billy was a force and gave their backline fits all day,just seemd to strong for them too handle.

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by NO2
Pen15

Eight goals in one game is pretty amazing, Serbia must have had a complete mental breakdown!!

NO2

kOMPLETE meltdown is right!!!Our centre back did a last call on zeko 20 min. in which he knows was not ment to hurt him as he went on to finish the game.We did not have our goalie as MR N. or is it M,found out after the 2nd goal.We were missing some other players too....

I will give credit to the forwards very good work done on the weekend.Zeko and Dave. The field was a sheetee as we have played on this weekend a ice rink would have had better traction with cleats.......

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Dave Morris scores 8 goals!!!

Originally posted by SOFTBALLZ
Dave Morris with eight tallies..........

that is just SICK!!!!!!!!

what the FCUK did MR. Morris have to eat this morning??????

Don'tcha think that after at least the 5th goal that maybe the Serbs would have at least 4 guys man marking Morris.......

Softballzisatalossforwords............................................

We were marking the other players and double marking them in hopes of them not getting the ball to him.but i guess it did not work.

I had a chat with davie and he told me right befor the game you guys are deAD MEAT!!!.I guess he could not have scripted it any better.

It was zeko who set morris up so nicely all dave had to do was tap in the ball.zeko got 8 assists never mind the 8 goals!!!:rolleyes:

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Serb's coach...

Originally posted by hard ballz
CF and his boys really took a beating today at hillcrest as mentioned in other posts. CF.....what's with your coaches comments everytime Morris touches the ball he shouted " Do Him "...( get your minds out of the gutter guys!) or " break his legs ". Does that fcuken moron have any class or what? The rest of the team was actually very good today....behaviour wise...but the coach was an absolute fcuken WANKER! I think he needs to get laid or something.

Hard Ballz:rolleyes:

For a team that was ahead 4-0 when IVOR goes on his FCuken screaming rampage and you wanna talk class:eek: I have played against ivor many atimes and know alot of his moves.But for him to tell one of our players ................................I really ask look at your team befor looking against you opponents.I was also tackled a few times but most of the time other guys would ask you ok.Yor players did not even say sorry or are you o.k.
AND YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT CLASS
Our coach did get laid the night befor!!!That's why he was saying do her!!!
It so much fun when we all get along now isn't it!!:p :rolleyes: :D :D :

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Re: Serb's coach...

Originally posted by crnogorski fudbaler

Our coach did get laid the night befor!!!

CF, you seem to know alot about your coach's sexual activitiies, which leads me to believe you may be his little boy toy.:D

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yor players did not even say sorry or are you o.k.
by cf

Buddy what the fcuk game do u play.Guy gets in a tackle stops to say" u okay" then resumes play. holy shite cf ur fcuked

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by larsson
by cf

Buddy what the fcuk game do u play.Guy gets in a tackle stops to say" u okay" then resumes play. holy shite cf ur fcuked

larsson

talking about cfcuked.You have never watched t.v. and seen a player of the opposing team give the other guy a hand up!!as an example.

If i am fcucked than that norrison or is it morrison guy is too,as he did it throughout the game!!!!:p

El Jefe

Sep 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Temple 8 vs. Serbia 0

Sigourney Weaver or whatever your name is....

"we were marking the other players and double marking them in hopes of them not getting the ball to him...." -CF

you dumb fcuk!!

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by El Jefe
Temple 8 vs. Serbia 0

Sigourney Weaver or whatever your name is....

"we were marking the other players and double marking them in hopes of them not getting the ball to him...." -CF

you dumb fcuk!!

Oh!!!!!
El jefe your my hero!!!!!;) ...............................................hhmmm................................naaaaah........... ur NOT~~~~~~~~.......:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0