Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Div 1 Predictions and results from div.1a...

Status
Not open for further replies.

larsson

Aug 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Interesting how you always come to the perps defence every time something like this happens.
interesting
I am not defending anybody but really wait till the league or the ones involved say something before the jury has there verdict fcuking cnuts
i guess we were not reading just wanted to put the nail in before actually getting all the facts.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Well done to you and your lads for a big win.

As it stands we are at four losses in a row.

There is no way in hell that yesterday's result can stand.

Daz:D

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by NO2
Hmm... a ref in black, 3 Lomas in orange 10 yards away. I can see how he got confused.:rolleyes: CF pull your head out of your ass buddy. First, Walks didn't even call a fowl on this so-called late tackle, second I restrained serb5 because he looked like he was going to wind up again. Only after that was when he clocked Walks. CF I find it very sad you're trying to justify this act.

NO2

Maybe we should let azzi know, that it was you who let this 'lad' hit walks.The proof is in the quote!!if you would have held him walks would be fine !!"i restrained serb5 beca.............................it was you who let this happen!!!!"YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH ......."

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Allright then, CF is actually Tom Cruise reprising his role in A Few Good Men. I'm sure the Serb defendant is breathing much easier now that Tommy boy is onboard. After the court hires a five-year child to decipher CF's posts I'm sure they will only suspend the defendant for, oh, five or six lifetimes. My question is who will play the Demi Moore character? Dazza? NO. 2?

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Haaa,

Good work CF, BTW, where abouts do you play on the pitch.

Dapotayto,

Dazza can play Demi, he has nicer legs:D

No2

Biglegs

Oct 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
expunge their results

I think the league may consider removing Serbia from the league and expunging their results. That takes care of Lomas not getting any advantage, and Serbia being made accountable for their players actions.

Perhaps that's not fair to the decent players on that team, however they need to show more responsibility.

I can't understand why Serbia hasn't offered apologies to our players who were punched (3 of them) and to the ref? Instead they are trying to "get away with it" in an obvious no win situation.
Voluntarily expelling that player from their team before the discipline meeting, - that would indicate some ethic or responsibility. Without that accountability in their mgmt there's no reason to keep them around, and there's no guarantee it won't happen again.

waiting to see what happens...

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well put

Biggie,

Great post, well said.

NO2,

Perhaps I could play the Demi role from GI Jane? You know, with the shaved head? :rolleyes: :p :eek:

Dazza:cool:

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: expunge their results

Originally posted by Biglegs
I think the league may consider removing Serbia from the league and expunging their results. That takes care of Lomas not getting any advantage, and Serbia being made accountable for their players actions.
Perhaps that's not fair to the decent players on that team, however they need to show more responsibility.
I can't understand why Serbia hasn't offered apologies to our players who were punched (3 of them) and to the ref?
waiting to see what happens...
Hey walks is this you???
Another tag along here!!!!who else wants to jump on the train...?
Apologize to your players!!!Are you fcuking mental!Apologize!!so lets get this straight every tackle or injure someone you should apologize regardless of the outcome!!!!!it will show responsibility
LET TAKE AN EXAMPLE BRAD MAY (NHL/vancouver canucks)cross check across the nose/face of one of his buddies(earlier this season&he was invited to this buddies wedding in the summer just past)........1 game handed out by nhl.There that is a good example.........we gotta start somewhere.:rolleyes:

Sep 18, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: expunge their results

Voluntarily expelling that player from their team before the discipline meeting, - that would indicate some ethic or responsibility. Without that accountability in their mgmt there's no reason to keep them around, and there's no guarantee it won't happen again.
waiting to see what happens... [/B]

If you want guarantees ,you are playing in the wrong league bigwhatever.If you wanna talk incidents an so forth please look to the bosnia team in div.1b and look up how many games have been had abandoned due 1)fights2)utering threats to the ref 3)............4567891011.............
I have a better idea no tackling or slide checks and we will never ever have problems in v.m.s.l. metro league.

"somemenaremadeofmusclesomeofchickenlegs"

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Well put

Originally posted by Dazza
Perhaps I could play the Demi role from GI Jane? You know, with the shaved head? :rolleyes: :p :eek:

That's it, cross-dressing. You have finally found your calling.

Next stop the Dufferin Hotel.

Buckfast

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CrgKnobski,

You are a complete idiot!

Over the past 48 hours the quality of posts in this thread has definitely been on the rise, (unfortunately due to a bad incident).

Your posting is undoubtedly the execption.

Again, I hope you guys get hammered by the VMSL.

Daz:D :D :D

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
orriginally posted by CF
Apologize to your players!!!Are you fcuking mental!Apologize!!so lets get this straight every tackle or injure someone you should apologize regardless of the outcome!!!!!it will show responsibility

I think you're on to something here cf...you're right, an apology would show responsability, but moreover, it shows a level of class and respect for the beautiful game that you are obviously lacking. what makes this game beautiful, aside from talent and skill, is respect for players and refs on the field and off...

i'm sure many will agree when I say this: what makes players good/great, whether pro or amateur, is a combination of skill, sportsmanship, and emotional control on the field.

orriginally posted by CJ
If you want guarantees ,you are playing in the wrong league bigwhatever.If you wanna talk incidents an so forth please look to the bosnia team in div.1b and look up how many games have been had abandoned due 1)fights2)utering threats to the ref 3)............4567891011.............

do you somehow imagine that this will help justify your teams actions in any way whatsoever?

Another tag along here!!!!who else wants to jump on the train...?

i'm not jumping on the train, or tagging along, i actually feel for the abuse you're taking on here whether it is deserved or not. I'm merely pointing out the obvious...

Pen 15

Jul 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the battle for relegation

Tough luck for Walks. I ain't picking sides, and I ain't condoning what happened, but in truth, Walks can be quite arrogant and laughs at players who question his calls. He also tends to be chummy with some teams more than others. Refs are supposed to be impartial, but I'm not sure it's always the case with him.

Anyhow, on to a new topic....the Lomas want us to believe that they would somehow score 3 goals in the final 10-15 minutes to win this game? Did they score 3 goals in October? I'm not sure we did either, but that's beside the point.

The Serbs just cost themselves 3-6 points, but to then reward the Lomas 3 points for not punching the ref is ludicrous.

Six of One

Jan 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally, some reason

the Lomas want us to believe that they would somehow score 3 goals in the final 10-15 minutes to win this game?

Well said. I have been thinking this exact thing while reading the posts by the Meralomas on here. They are trying to pick up 3 points they do not deserve by taking the moral high road on the incident with Walks. Definitely strip the Serbs of the points but in no way should these points be awarded to the Meralomas.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously we don't deserve the 3 points, unless we actuually won. But if precedent prevails, which it normally does in law, VMSL, or whatever, we will get the 3 points. We can't have played 17 games while everyone else has played 18 when it's all said and done. I don't think any Loma thinks we deserve the points, but to replay that match after they fukced it for themselves also seems a bit strange.

Anyways, CF you never answered my question, where do you play on the pitch? Or are you just the Serbian Super Fan that enjoys getting whipped on TTP.

NO2

Toze

Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Serb-Lomas?

I believe the Metro League meets on the first Monday of every month... this may possibly have already been dealt with last night?

I don't think we should presume that this CF muppett speaks on behalf of Serbia. Perhaps they actually did kick the guy off their team and wrote a sincere letter of apology? (sorry if I'm missing something)

Regardless this type of incident is just shocking and they will in all likelihood get deserved punishment. Though it may simply be a fine and a deduction in points. Neither team will get any points or they will have the match replayed. (my humble guess anyways).

This type of thing is not without precedent and five years ban from BC Soccer (which applies across Canada) seems to be what... well, that's what's happened before.

The League really could stand up for their Refs a little more but incidents like this go to BC Soccer and the League's hands are tied to their decision. At least they were a couple years ago when I was on the VMSL board and we dealt with this type thing more than once.

Referee

Oct 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Referee Assault

This discussion is getting interesting.

Discipline for referee assaults are handled by BC Soccer Association's Discipline Committee and the league in question. Depending on the suspension being handed out by the league, BCSA may/may not step in.

The first offense for striking, spitting or kicking a game official is a 5 years suspension. This suspension covers playing, coaching, managing or officiating. If it is a second offense for that person, it is a 10 years suspension. Third offense is a LIFETIME suspension.

This is the standard discipline policy for all levels of soccer in BC.

Some referees would push for additional discipline on top of the 5 years ban. This depends on the referees report to the league, BCSA as well as who the referee is and the channel the report goes through.

As for the Serbia team, this is a frequent re-occurrence, in terms of referee threats. It seems like it is a two years cycle for this team. If this goes through the Referee's Association, they will be pushing for a complete ban on the team, therefore no referee will be sent to officiate any of this team's game. This forces the league to suspend the team altogether as there is no point in scheduling a game with Serbia knowing that a referee will not show up.

To the Serbia term, good luck on Thursday, you will need it.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Isn't in the league constitution somewhere that if a game is abandoned for whatever reason after a certain amount of time played, the game is considered played?

If so, then there is nothing wrong with just taking the 3 points away from the Serbs and not awarding the Mermaids any.

Cheers,

~Regs.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I have a better idea no tackling or slide checks

I've been wanting this for A LOT of years.....

Take all of the Serbs points away and kick them out of the league. Simple. All games against them are MOOT.

dazza

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This thread is on fire

Referee,

Some very interesting info in your post.

The Serbs should be kicked out of the league if there have been previous referee threats.

NO2 is right, nobody on the Lomas believes we deserve the points, but we have told the league that a replay is a complete inconvenience and have made reference to the Khalsa and RUFC decision.

Whatever you think about the Lomas, you cannot deprive a team of 15 to 20 mins with an extra man at the end of a game. Anything can happen in footy....and when they are ENTIRELY, yes that's right CrgKnobski...ENTIRELY innocent in the whole incident, the Lomas have been deprived a chance by their opponents.

Anyway, hopefully these pathetic loser cnuts will be kicked out!

Daz:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0