Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Players signing down, getting call up, injuries, moving around, missing games ect....

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Players signing down, getting call up, injuries, moving around, missing games ect

Yes jenny blue or blew balls
U have blue balls & you like blowing balls !
And your a fukin Hun too blue noser !

Sid

WaterBreak

Feb 18, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Players signing down, getting call up, injuries, moving around, missing games ect

I'm just griping about the club system because i hate watching 20 year olds run me ragged for 90 minutes, then trot off the field like is was a slow jog. meanwhile i'm taking a bottle of advil monday morning just to make it to the shop. that's really my only problem with the system. stupid in shape people.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Perhaps we can organize a try out of sorts with the beep test.

Level 11-13 is Premier
Level 9-11 Div 1
Level 7-9 Div 2
Level 5-7 Div 3
Anything below 5 Div 4 or Knitting

All bullshitters on the run, have to play with sid ;)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Perhaps we can organize a try out of sorts with the beep test.

Level 11-13 is Premier
Level 9-11 Div 1
Level 7-9 Div 2
Level 5-7 Div 3
Anything below 5 Div 4 or Knitting

All bullshitters on the run, have to play with sid ;)

I was happy that I never, ever had to do the beep test after high school, so I'll just skip it and play D4.

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cascade
Let's lace them up tuesday ! U train with the big boys ,show u something u havnt seen before !anyone can run around & sprint around cones!
See u tuesday night ( bring ur shin pads & ur Lilly pad too:)

Sid

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

Cascade
Let's lace them up tuesday ! U train with the big boys ,show u something u havnt seen before !anyone can run around & sprint around cones!
See u tuesday night ( bring ur shin pads & ur Lilly pad too:)

Sid

No way buddy, ive seen your army train, there's about 50 of you over there. But if I happen to end up on the wrong side of the pitch, I wanna be on simmons team, he can protect me, just like he did in my glory days :eek:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Lol
Captain suspension Simmons
U meen RS red scorpion Simmons
Bring beer u can play
Anyways back to the div 2 thing
Loop holes in the league have to be fixed or everyone will be doing it,sign for masters! play masters
Sign div 2 play div 2 etc,dint be a hero at 35 - 45 years of age! FFs
Play hard & have fun !

Sid

Ps I will come train with you Tuesday cascade ,& remember your a babyback ...soon to be a razorback

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Will talk tomorrow then

unlucky4u

Jan 20, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money

:bronco:What about U-21 and Masters? They can be called anywhere anytime. I know Langley is calling the young guys up to all levels so they can get a sniff, they also train with the Premier team but isn't that jumping too many levels according to some. My team also used the Masters team as call ups(really call downs) and they were great. It's been happening for years and probably won't stop. ACBC had 39 guys signed to their Div.2 and alot of those were regular call ups to Premier, which won them promotion so they have a team in Div.1. I think dezza has a good point play too many for a higher Div. team and it's automatic transfer.
Junior players have 9 games with a NHL team then a decision has to be made.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0