Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Philadelphia Flyers 2011/2012

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
anymore room on the bus?

I will admit.. I have been a closet flyers fan since the days of the Legion of Doom line with Eric Lindros, John LeClair and Mikael Renberg. They kicked ass on the old Sega NHL hockey game.

LET ME ON!!!

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was surprised to see zero penalties next to Cooke's name after 3 games playing almost 17 minutes a game.
Captain you must be killing it in your playoff pools this year, mostly Flyers at the top of scoring leaders so far.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
STD, I haven't gone into a playoff pool for years.....as for the regular season, I went heavy on Flyers and didn't do so well.....as Pronger was one of them. :D I went for Europeans and Flyers this year. Didn't work so I will be revamping my strategy for next year. :)

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise aren't you the leafs fan?

So I go to the Caps game with my daughter for some bonding and come to learn we give up a td and fg! F'in brilliant...my guess is Pittsburgh officially blew their wad with 10 tonight. Classic stuff....rope a dope magic. Oh and Harvey is a joke.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, I missed the first and second period as I was stuck at the tunnel after coaching. :mad: But I was listening to it and I'm glad I was missing it.

I hope to **** we get it done sooner.....rather than having to wait for later, as it may not come. :eek:

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Franchise aren't you the leafs fan?

So I go to the Caps game with my daughter for some bonding and come to learn we give up a td and fg! F'in brilliant...my guess is Pittsburgh officially blew their wad with 10 tonight. Classic stuff....rope a dope magic. Oh and Harvey is a joke.

Leafs fan yes. Just calling it like I see it.

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Laviolette is more comfortable rotating 3 goalies to keep them fresh...last year it was Leighton, Bobrovsky, and Boucher this year may look similar. Frankly, as a long time Flyers fan I'm much less knee jerk than most...we've endured years of this. At the end of the day Universe is tied in the playoffs with wins I couldn't care less is his GAA is sexy!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0