Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Philadelphia Flyers 2011/2012

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tortorella vs Laviolette.

Which one is the bigger prick? Lol. Which guy would you rather have coaching your team? Both guys are winners. Both are awesome to watch and make for some good laughs. There the first guys to give their players shite when they're playing like it but also the first to tell them when they're playing good. To see Tortarella yelling at Gaborik while he benches him was classic. Guy is making a shite load of money but he's treated like everyone else.

Bryzgalov(sp) has lost his mind. I watched a video on tsn of some of his interviews and it was hilarious. Least he can take some humor in being one of the highest paid and worst goalies this season .

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
His interview about Chris Pronger when he was being ripped apart for wanting out of Edmonton and then landing in Anaheim is awesome.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flyers clinched their playoff berth before the Canucks today......and Bryzgalov is 10-1-1 since his meeting with the brass in Philly. Go Flyers!

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
All the while playing out of the most competitive division in the league. The Canucks are gifted how many dozen points a year in their group. Universe is on his game!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Penguins 3 Flyers 4 (OT) - The team with the most comeback wins this season does it again. Well done, Flyers. Bryzgalov had a rough start apparently but the lad rallied around for a nice start to the series. I'd be foolish to say we are going to win this series but this team never stops..........

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lucky that the reffing was on there side...plain lucky for sure!

Never seen a guy be three feet offside and yet nothing called...and yet knowone around to block anyones view

And WTF were all the pens doing in overtime...they mark men worse then the Leafs....

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Quite possibly one of the top 3 playoff games I've ever watched from start to finish. The hitting on both sides was fantastic, the pace was unbelievable, and the quality of the players was great. This series is by far the most entertaining of all of them and after watching some of the NJ/Flo and Det/Nash.....I'm guessing this isn't going to change. Now I can only hope the Flyers can keep this going at home. The Flyers had one of the best road records in the league and had an average home record so this doesn't really say too much yet. GO FLYERS!!!!!!

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Giroux is a more skilled less psychotic reincarnate of Bobby Clarke...now we just need Universe to come on like Linbergh or Bernie and we're golden. Great entertainment....really tough to stay amped up when you go from that pace and intensity to watching any other series so far. Having both them and the Canucks play on the same day is making for a bipolar fan experience...I'd have a happier home if the they got rolling too.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Swampdonkey, I'm still not comfortable, especially with Bryzgalov and the Pens offense...........but it's a HELL of a lot better than being down 2 - 0. :)

Let's go Flyers!

Tim Berners-Lee

Aug 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
that was one of the best hockey games ive ever seen......

going from that game to the nucks was a joke....lack of energy was pretty sad

canucks need more canadians on the team...

swampdonkey

Oct 1, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shamrock you missed quite a dilly. To recap....Universe with two weak ones v. Fleury with 5. Another rookie steps up big in they young jedi Read. Neil was Pitts best player but did some hunting on Courterier. Captain Head Injury errr Soft Tissue Injury was running around like a young ineffective version of Kenny Linesman -rabbit punching people, pushing heads into glass, knocking gloves around challenging hard nose guys like Timmonen. It was a debacle. The Pen has lost the gourd entirely and their goaltending is putrid. I am feeling statistically better being up three now all I hope for is an early end to the series so the boys can rest up....whoever comes out of this series will have a pretty low tank to go on with. Let's go Flyers.....You can't beat us....(best chant of the night).

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0