Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Peg at Nationals

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
[blue]Nuts?[/blue] Why do you ask?

I'd like to thank Captain obvious for his secrets to success, but I've always gone by the adage it's not how you start it's how you finish that counts. Didn't you end your career with a loss? How does your first win look now?

Mr. Rempa

Jul 26, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Simon & KNVB:

We all respect what you did when you both represented the province (or VMSL), weather you won or lost, it does not matter. In my opinion you are both classy guys. But let concentrate on Peg now, so far they have what they couldn't get here A WIN.

So, Regs and the Peg's boys, keep going. SAME CURFEW TONITE

8 pm Pacific Time or 11pm Easter Time

Good Luck Tomorrow

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gerry: Don't be so anal or whatever! We like reading what the prior experiences were like - SC and the booze situation and the others all make good reading. It is like colour commentary in a HOS nightmare. It makes it interesting.

Simon is right. Winning that first game has to be key to a good overall tourney for these guys. It was pretty obvious that Peg weren't winning locally.

Good luck Regs and Peg.

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos said:
We like reading what the prior experiences were like - SC and the booze situation and the others all make good reading. It is like colour commentary in a HOS nightmare. It makes it interesting.

a whole different topic unto itself...could be a new thread

Simon is right.
Good luck Regs and Peg.

of course :)

by the way for all zero of you in attendance at the Royal City CC last night i was soundly defeated by a former world champion

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Alberta lost again... looks like we'll have new Canadian Champs this year. On that note it says Peg is up 2-1 at half, but it's 3:45 there and the game started at 1:30EST. Not quickest bunch to update are they?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lumping is right...

Goalscorers were: Jinky, Doddy, Powell, Bunny, Fids and an OG.

Big match vs Quebec tomorrow who beat the Newfies 2-1 today... we're both 2-0 and plus 6

Another great day for soccer!

Cheers,

~Regs.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keep the wins coming Lads!!!

BTW, someone tell that muppet Gerry from Chilliwack Easter time isn't a few months yet... It's bloody only Thanksgiving in a few days!!! :rolleyes:

Go Surrey FC Go!!! :wa: :wa: :wa:

Scoop Dawg

Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Keep the wins coming Lads!!!

Guinness said:
BTW, someone tell that muppet Gerry from Chilliwack Easter time isn't a few months yet... It's bloody only Thanksgiving in a few days!!! :rolleyes:

Go Surrey FC Go!!! :wa: :wa: :wa:

guinness speaking of muppets that do of yours reminds me of animal

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well done boys.
On a side note. Was checking out the whopping 6 pictures on the photos page and is it just me or did the girls get the short end of the stick on the fields?
Guys fields are lush green and girls and dead brown.
I'm sure there'll be a few complaints about that.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuking great game today!

Peg 3
Quebec 0

The Newfies lost today so regardless of our result on Sunday, we're in the Gold medal match on Monday :D

Doddy opened the scoring at the stroke of half-time... 1-0 us.

Then in the second half, all hell broke loose :D Fids rocked some pansy up front for them who had been diving and chirping all game long... their sideline lost it :D

About 20 minutes after that, Steady got tripped in the box... PK... the guy that got rocked started poking the ref in the chest... erm, RED!... then behind all of that, some dude punches Randall square in the jaw... erm, RED! :D

Jinky slotted the PK and then with about 10 to go scored a screamer from a 35-yard free kick into the bottom corner.

The game ended pretty uneventful, or would have if I hadn't decided to scissor some fcuker who had spit in Fids face and kicked a ball at Bunny's head earlier in the match... it's a yellow I was willing to take :D

Anyways, we've got a few pints to take care of tonight so I've gotta run :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs & the Rest of the Peg Lads, WELL DONE. :bronco: :bronco: :bronco:

Off to the final you go. Good work. Sounds like the Quebec crew are a bunch of cnuts. Glad they got a good thrashing. Any reports on injuries or card trouble for the final? Do you need us to fly Bro out for the Final? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Best of luck and bring home the gold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JAGS

JAGSwhowillbewearinghispegover30'sjerseyonmondaycheeringtheladson

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0