Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pak Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It was a sneeky bullshti move by the league(one person) to not inform everyone the game was on the Practice pitch...Come on why cant you see that...When its says GATES PARK on the schedule you think of the same god dam field you always play on ...Fukcin period...And for us to not be informed says alot ..I ask again..WHY?
Maybe you carry 2 pairs of boots with you everywhere you go...but some dont..and being prepaired ..go fukc yourself..we prepair as much as anyone..We were fukced over and if you cant see that..piss off.
I am pissed we lost of coarse..but this is bigger than that one game...this is about one person haveing control over way to much..While running a team too...
You all say it everytime i see you everywhere..well here is just one more example.
So either say its not a problem or agree its a problem....Take your pick

I don"t see it that you were fcuked over. You had every right to go and win the game. Just because the game was played on grass doesn't mean you lose the game automatically. I just don't understand who you guys think you are. You make it sound like you guys can't perform on grass. What happened before turf was invented? Not so long ago people would complain that games were being played on turf. People would say, "Why are the semis for the Pak Cup being played on turf? They should be played on grass like it was meant to be". Well, the games were on grass but some people still find excuses as to why they didn't win. What makes you think you would have done any better on turf, anyways? The other teams knew it was on grass but we still trained on turf as getting a lit grass field is near impossible. At the end of the day, whether it's on grass or turf, it's still just a game of fotball and you adapt to what the conditions are.

Jack The Lad

Jan 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't help myself but comment on this Pak semi's situation. The schedule said Gates Park on it for weeks for the semifinals. I am sure both ACBC and POMO have played at Gates before and they probably have seen both grass and the turf fields there. When you are at the premier level and trying to win as much as possible, managers should inquire about the surface you are playing on. The Finals are at SSA Park which has grass and turf fields so everyone that is playing has probably already inquired. To say Mr. Mills puts those games on grass because it benefits his team is complete horseshite. Being a part of the Poco club I must say is more of a disadvantage than an advantage as Mr. Mills does whatever he can to not favour the Poco teams. The FVSL seems to be getting stronger each year and I think that will be evident in the B.C.s this year. It is also better ran and more organized than ever - I am not sure who is responsible for that but who ever it is should be commended.

The game is meant to be played on grass and if you can play on it you should. ACBC has been bitching about grass fields since they were in Div. 2. Learn to lose with grace. Winning is easy.

PAU has been in a lot of Pak cup finals over the last 10 years probably more than any other team and maybe, just maybe it was experience and by the sounds of it professionalism that won PAU the game. So well done to Poco and PAU, I look forward to watching that game.

JTL

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
And people wonder why no one ever routes or cheers for ACBC apart from themselves. Right as the poco vs moody games end (hand down one of the dirtiest games ive ever seen wow) #15 on acbc is asked to get off the field by TM (why i don't know) but he replies with "who the fcuk are you? and who the fcuk does this guy think he is" what class shown there. I didnt see one player on the field complaining from acbc and they were warming up right in front of us. Nice to see their new coach beat me and some friends the parking lot, did he even shake hands? but who are we kidding its a fvsl conspiracy to have acbc out.:rolleyes:

Mark Peno our Coach was late for his Y League tryouts where he is paid to be a coach so had to leave in a hurry so the parents of his other club wouldnt fire hime for not being there ..We went into PKs so he was very late ...so ask around who Peno is ..he has a stellar rep and is as good as they come

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, if your team wasn't such a bunch of anti-social outcasts and hung around after games with the other 9 teams in the league and had a couple of drinks, they might have found out through some one that the games were on grass.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don"t see it that you were fcuked over. You had every right to go and win the game. Just because the game was played on grass doesn't mean you lose the game automatically. I just don't understand who you guys think you are. You make it sound like you guys can't perform on grass. What happened before turf was invented? Not so long ago people would complain that games were being played on turf. People would say, "Why are the semis for the Pak Cup being played on turf? They should be played on grass like it was meant to be". Well, the games were on grass but some people still find excuses as to why they didn't win. What makes you think you would have done any better on turf, anyways? The other teams knew it was on grass but we still trained on turf as getting a lit grass field is near impossible. At the end of the day, whether it's on grass or turf, it's still just a game of fotball and you adapt to what the conditions are.

Are you a fukin idiot man...Turf and Grass are not the same...dont give me that shite that it doesnt matter...You want to go over what the differences are ...guys like you are the reason shite like this can happen...idiot

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Also, if your team wasn't such a bunch of anti-social outcasts and hung around after games with the other 9 teams in the league and had a couple of drinks, they might have found out through some one that the games were on grass.

thankyou for proveing your a retard...We are at fault because we dont get high and drink beer and puke on ourselves with you...
Our team parties rival anyones ..we just dont like to do it in a parkinglot with a bunch of guys singing about cocks.
We prefer to have a few birds around.

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't help myself but comment on this Pak semi's situation. The schedule said Gates Park on it for weeks for the semifinals. I am sure both ACBC and POMO have played at Gates before and they probably have seen both grass and the turf fields there. When you are at the premier level and trying to win as much as possible, managers should inquire about the surface you are playing on. The Finals are at SSA Park which has grass and turf fields so everyone that is playing has probably already inquired. To say Mr. Mills puts those games on grass because it benefits his team is complete horseshite. Being a part of the Poco club I must say is more of a disadvantage than an advantage as Mr. Mills does whatever he can to not favour the Poco teams. The FVSL seems to be getting stronger each year and I think that will be evident in the B.C.s this year. It is also better ran and more organized than ever - I am not sure who is responsible for that but who ever it is should be commended.

The game is meant to be played on grass and if you can play on it you should. ACBC has been bitching about grass fields since they were in Div. 2. Learn to lose with grace. Winning is easy.

PAU has been in a lot of Pak cup finals over the last 10 years probably more than any other team and maybe, just maybe it was experience and by the sounds of it professionalism that won PAU the game. So well done to Poco and PAU, I look forward to watching that game.

JTL

Spot on, Jack. Spot on.

If your team is as good as evryone thinks they are, then it shouldn't matter what surface they play on. They should still be able to play.

Congrats to the Castillians. It should make for a good saturday in a couple of weeks!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Somehow we can find a way to blame this all on whistleblower.

JTL,

SSA also has a wonderful parking lot with new lines and garbage cans. Let the Poco boys to bring the runners as well. You just never know...

PS

Penno is top drawer.

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spot on, Jack. Spot on.

If your team is as good as evryone thinks they are, then it shouldn't matter what surface they play on. They should still be able to play.

Congrats to the Castillians. It should make for a good saturday in a couple of weeks!

they're not complaining because they played on grass they're complaining because they weren't told it was grass and we're expecting turf. big difference. but keep stroking each other all you want out there in poco land

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you a fukin idiot man...Turf and Grass are not the same...dont give me that shite that it doesnt matter...You want to go over what the differences are ...guys like you are the reason shite like this can happen...idiot

I never said they were the same. What I said was whether or not the game is on turf or a bad grass field, you have to adapt to the conditions.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

JTL

Jack ...fukc off..we have never ever in history played on the shti crap training field with half turf and half grass...thos were never in anyones mind that we would even think about playing a Pakenham Cup semi final on that crap...the fukcin goal posts dont even stand straight up...its a fukcin joke ..dont come on here and say we wernt prepaired and we should have checked...fukc that...your right the league has come a very long way..so thats exactly why i never in my wildest dream would have thought that this up and comeing league would take 10 steps back and put A semi final 101 year old cup game on a practice pitch...If you cant see this your as fukced as the rest of them..the field was shite...a fukcin joke..Not A FVSL Pakenham Premier Semi Final Pitch...But a Practice pitch at best...For crying out loud are you so blind here...Half grass and half turf....thats not even regulation man

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
they're not complaining because they played on grass they're complaining because they weren't told it was grass and we're expecting turf. big difference. but keep stroking each other all you want out there in poco land

The game was sceduled for grass for weeks. Nowhere on the schedule did it say turf. Thanks anyways, casual observer.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
I never said they were the same. What I said was whether or not the game is on turf or a bad grass field, you have to adapt to the conditions.

Ya no shti adapt means knowing so you can at least bring the right boots man...
Cant you see...we were not told and led to believe it was on turf..I have no problem playing on grass...This is about the respect to tell the fukcin team defending the 101 yearold Cup where the game is being played...

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thankyou ..at least one person can see what I am saying...

We were mislead and on purpose....
And it would screw with any teams game time mental state.
We were prepaired for something totally different.
Boots or not.

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jack ...fukc off..we have never ever in history played on the shti crap training field with half turf and half grass...thos were never in anyones mind that we would even think about playing a Pakenham Cup semi final on that crap...the fukcin goal posts dont even stand straight up...its a fukcin joke ..dont come on here and say we wernt prepaired and we should have checked...fukc that...your right the league has come a very long way..so thats exactly why i never in my wildest dream would have thought that this up and comeing league would take 10 steps back and put A semi final 101 year old cup game on a practice pitch...If you cant see this your as fukced as the rest of them..the field was shite...a fukcin joke..Not A FVSL Pakenham Premier Semi Final Pitch...But a Practice pitch at best...For crying out loud are you so blind here...Half grass and half turf....thats not even regulation man

So what? All the other teams had to play on it. And ffs, that field was not as bad as you are making it out to be. Obviously it's nearing the end of the season and the fields aren't in the best of shape. They play the Imperial Cup final at Kinsmen and it has turf in the 6 yard box. Big deal. Do you think Poco would rather play Port Moody on grass? Probably not. But we got on with it. Don't blame others because you lost. You were just ouplayed on the day. Nothing wrong with that.

Larry Dallas

May 8, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya no shti adapt means knowing so you can at least bring the right boots man...
Cant you see...we were not told and led to believe it was on turf..I have no problem playing on grass...This is about the respect to tell the fukcin team defending the 101 yearold Cup where the game is being played...

You should sack your manager for not finding out what the game was to be played on. Listed for weeks as Gates Park. We play every year out at Peace Arch on grass but still we ask if it`s on grass or turf.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The game was sceduled for grass for weeks. Nowhere on the schedule did it say turf. Thanks anyways, casual observer.

Hey retard it says Gates park....doesnt say grass or turf....We played there tons of times as Premier and Div 1 and Never ..NEVER have we used the practice pitch with grass and turf for anything other than warmup....So why would we think any different now....Have you seen the goal posts?
Why use a practice pitch for a Pak semi final...And if you are the big question is..why not let us know.

BUSH

BrandonSampson

Nov 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
You should sack your manager for not finding out what the game was to be played on. Listed for weeks as Gates Park. We play every year out at Peace Arch on grass but still we ask if it`s on grass or turf.

i'm the casual observer but you dont even know that ghouse is the ACBC manager. s.m.r.t.

ghouse

May 30, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

Larry and Larry is a good name for you...I am the manager...And as I have stated above oh so many times...We NEVER play on the practice pitch ever...So why would we now..have you seen the field...Its a fricken mess...
PAU uses thier grass fields so we know to ask what we are playing on..GATES half and half is never used for Premier games EVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0