Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Pakenham Cup Pak Cup 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

LION

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW.
I did not go by there bench. I did put up the number 5. And it was to the guy who intentionally studded me from behind in the 90th minute (trying to do me).
I asked him straight up face to face, why he did that in the 90th and tried to injure me. He said "i have nothing to say to you".
I scored the peno in the 90th and gave him the 5 for maybe a whole 4-5 seconds. I'm sorry.

I thought it was a bit of payback after the guy studded me from behind right below my right knee in the box in the 90th. I still have the 8 " of raking marks to show, Should of been a straight red, linesman runs on the field and asks if i'm ok as he was closest to the call, the ref was scared to show a red I guess.
He gets a yellow.

In hindsight, I wouldn't throw up the 5 again. But maybe going through someone, studs up, at calf/knee level from behind in the 90th when your down 4-1 is better.

Fcuk me.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW.
I did not go by there bench. I did put up the number 5. And it was to the guy who intentionally studded me from behind in the 90th minute (trying to do me).
I asked him straight up face to face, why he did that in the 90th and tried to injure me. He said "i have nothing to say to you".
I scored the peno in the 90th and gave him the 5 for maybe a whole 4-5 seconds. I'm sorry.

I thought it was a bit of payback after the guy studded me from behind right below my right knee in the box in the 90th. I still have the 8 " of raking marks to show, Should of been a straight red, linesman runs on the field and asks if i'm ok as he was closest to the call, the ref was scared to show a red I guess.
He gets a yellow.

In hindsight, I wouldn't throw up the 5 again. But maybe going through someone, studs up, at calf/knee level from behind in the 90th when your down 4-1 is better.

Fcuk me.

LION, Call the WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMBULANCE

Even though we lost the game actions like that are just chalk board material. Helps get the boys pumped when someone rubs it in ur face especially when you get a shot at them the next week. Im sure your mates were happy you did that ;)

KNVB, some of my friends that you met after the game said it was a pleasure meeting you, were still trying to figure out what language they were speaking . They look fwd to seeing you again friday lol

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Even though we lost the game actions like that are just chalk board material. Helps get the boys pumped when someone rubs it in ur face especially when you get a shot at them the next week. Im sure your mates were happy you did that ;)

KNVB, some of my friends that you met after the game said it was a pleasure meeting you, were still trying to figure out what language they were speaking . They look fwd to seeing you again friday lol
So does showing up in a limo bus with 3 coolers of beer...

Those guys were classic! I think if you told them to they would have rolled over and sat pretty... too funny.

Sit Ubu, Sit.

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We invited into the Rangers onto the Castilian bus for the long trip to South Surrey, but they said that they needed more room for their beer than we could spare.;)

Cudos to the Poco boys for not hanging their heads too low and joining us for our celebration afterwards. Not many of us remember much about it however.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0