Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Over 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nothing heard yet 5bt's. I will be playing with a hangover, I am sure. Just the way it has to be.

It sounds like Columbus has improved their team significantly. Two quality players added to the lineup. Kolbow has always given me a tough challenge. He has boney elbows that hurt.

By the way, I won first prize at a Halloween dance last night. If you guys were there, you would of wanted me. Nice breasts and a beautiful dress. Some of the chicks were interested as well. :cool:

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Balls,

Nice hearing from you...:D

I always have like girls with dark hair and skin....just ask Mrs 5BT. Have fun slopping tonite and good luck tomorrow.

Next time we play you fellows how bout a beer and some catch up chat?

How was Langley?

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hairy

5big toes

I'm sure that mrs toes has hair in the appropriate places
unlike balls, who should be at the mexican circus (haha)

talked to tommy in regards to fields he says everything
is open unless we get heavy rains today

good luck tomorrow

jordy

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jordy,

Seeing as you don't answer your private mail (more likely that you do not know how to use the feature) perhaps you can give me a clue as to who you are. We obviously know one another, (quite intimately it appears :) ), but your alias on TTP has alluded me. I need to know. I want to know. I will know. Pretty please?

Curiousity kills the cat.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey United 2-0 Sapperton

The Sapperton boys are a good hardworking team. Ballbaby was hanging for this affair and he tried to conceal the fact, but it was fairly obvious when some of his passes were no where near their mark. The real sad thing about this is the pitch we played on must be one of the nicest pitches anywhere in the province and it is HUGE! It's dimensions meet the maximum allowable by FIFA. This does not bode well when you feel like tossing your cookies. We played at Erma Stephenson Park. A beauty!

Well, I am well rested and have learned my lesson about drinking before a match. I will never do it again.;)

I finally found out who Jordy is. He's a wanker!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PA - 2
Golden Olys - 1

It was a lovely day in the confines of South Surrey Athletic Park. A wee bit cold a kick off but a great day never the less. The result a positive one for PA. With several key members of PA absent or on the injured reserve, PA struggled early but finished strong. The first 45 minutes where very even, both teams had chances but the Olys went up 1 - donut on a goal by Steve "Huh" Watts. A nice header and old Wattsie had a great game on the day for the OLys. The second half was a different story for the PA boys. Dominating the whole half, Oly legs becoming fatigued, PA scored twice and could have got a couple more.

Ballbaby,

Well, I am well rested and have learned my lesson about drinking before a match. I will never do it again.

I find this hard to believe my Greek friend! ;)

Your right Jordy is a wanker! :D

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
re:wanker

Re:wanker
This term was reserved for the english ,jordy is definetly not english!
Surrey Sundowners 3
poco 1
Poco scored first on a goal keeper error
But after that we shook of the after party cobwebs?
Gerry scored two nice goals.
Joe scored an individual effort to make it three!
Big game this weekend hey Ballbaby!
Qoute(Do I look italian ?young ladies reply no your just a hairy greek).Cheers!
Their can only be one !
Highlander
P.S are you still wearing the banana hamocks with shingaurd's

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm with you, Ballbaby

Westside 2-1 Coquitlam

And the morning rushed up to meet me...I too am never doing that again. Couldn't get the eyeliner off too boot. I could have used three extra hours and my handbag if only I hadn't misplaced it the night before, it would have worked better than my feet.

I subbed myself off after 17 very futile minutes. Have you ever had the ref laugh at you when you've fallen down (not for the first time) totally unchallenged?

They went up 1-0 and we came from behind to win it. Ian Young with a great turn 'n' hit for the winner. Kudos to Big Al (the Scotsman) who went in for me to plug up our gaping back line.

Now we're on the turf for 2 9AM starts in a row.

andthistimeImeanit!

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ladie's perogative

Peter, LOL!

I am having a very easy time picturing you falling with no one around you and for no reason other than the obvious. Why is it so easy to picture this? I do not know.;)

At least you had the gumption tp pull yourself off. Well done buddy.

About my comment about never drinking to excess before a match, well as I was dressed as a lady, I have the right to change my mind. OK?

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fixtures Over 30 FVSL

Of interest to all Over 30 threadsters:

MOTW: Surrey United Surrey FC Sundowners Cloverdale Athletic Park
Academico Alumni v Sapperton Old Boys
Surrey City Firemen v Delta Metro United
Mission Celtics v Langley FC
Peace Arch United v GEU Old Haney
Poco City FC v Mt. Lehman Storm
Golden Olys v IFC

Good luck to all O30 fitballers' !!!! :D

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
rained out

oh well rained out 5big toes heard you played
what happened
how was your field
i even had greek food the night before
wasnt to be i guess
sundowners are playing a friendly wednesday against BRAD AND TAJ

JORDY

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results from past weekend

Here you go boys;

PA - 3
GEU - 0

Rainy, wet, cold, even fog plagued the days match. There was never any question in this one, GEU is not a top team in the FVSL. They have a few players and no subs what so ever. GEU had injured players on the pitch and it was only because of the weather the score was not 6, 7 or 8 nil.

Here is the rest of the Over 30 results;

Surrey United X Surrey FC Sundowners X (cancelled)
Academico Alumni 0 Sapperton Old Boys 4
Surrey City Firemen 3 Delta Metro United 3
Mission Celtics 4 Langley FC 0
Peace Arch United 3 GEU Old Haney 0 Nagra
Poco City FC X Mt. Lehman Storm X

Jordy,Ballbaby,

I hear Cloverdale may have been playable? What's the scoop? The MOTW not played it's getting crowded at the top. (Between us three) :D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5BT's

The field was playable BUT it sure as hell wouldn't have been after our game. Therefore, I think that the right decision was made. That's just the way it is here in the rainforest.

I just came back from a VERY MUCH needed run. The Halloween candy is having it's effect. Am I the only one in the same boat? If you miss a game, you feel like you are cheating yourself. The self-discipline is getting tougher every year. I'm munching on an O Henry as I write this post. What a farce! I hate myself!:rolleyes:

hedkandi

Aug 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL Master's V NSCL

I would like to how these Leagues compare.

The top 4 in each league with similar records

NSCL
Vs.
FVSL

I think Norvan v Surrey United would make good viewing:) 2 teams with stingy defense.

What do you think Old boys?

hedKandi

cside17

Better Bastard
Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NSCL VS FVSL Masters

Hedkandi

I can arrange a time on our new turf fields(about fcukin time they opened. Only 3 months late.), our league has plenty of spare slots. And Norvan are always game for anyone. Shall we put some beer on it?. Just don't drink it on our new carpets, Hallsy will have a coronary.
U arrange FVSL, I can arrange our guy's. Any Thursday upcoming, under the stars of the beautiful North Shore.

Part 2
Hedkandi, are the mighty Lomas up to putting some beers on the line for Sunday?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0