Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Over 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

sillyrabbit

Aug 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just a Game

Highlander.. if its only a game why are you and the rest of the Downers constantly whining? No wonder your always being asked to stand in the parking lot , its embarrassing

Bully...5bigtoes doesnt want anything that has been on your body back, good luck with Poco next year! INTERAC

Ranger..... Watts did play for Peace Arch but is with the Olys now

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
snafu

let's get it strait I and only I whine about our games not our team!
Leave them out of it !
This is the first time in along time I have played on a team that
doesnt get red cards every week!
We have some very talented players whether or not they come to play every week is a different story.
Did i mention Brad scored 4 goales best game Brad has had this year, keep it up Brad.!
Itsabrabrichmoonlichnichtynicht.
See ya on the pitch?ya bitch
Highlander:D

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
reason for whining

threadsters, if your wondering why highlander always whines
just look on the front cover of the province sports.

jordy out::p :p

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK! OK! OK! I know it's a bit late but,

You gotta love it! A great big loss to Delta Metro! It is very hard to watch the lads sink on the weekend.

Delta Metro 3
Peace Arch 2

Lots of credit to Delta, they kept playing and it paid off. Delta's big man up front "Alan" banged in a rocket after a poor clearance bye PA defenders. PA tied it up shortly after and then controlled the game. In the second half Delta went to the good old game of kick and run. Plenty of banginig and hard tackling was the essence of the second half. PA went up 2-1 and where cruising to a win when all of a sudden the fcukin' ship began to sink. Two mistakes by PA lead to 2 sitters' for Big Al. Needless to say the slop tasted a wee bit bitter.

5bthadtheMRIdoneandiswaitingfortheresults

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Highlander (there's only one) you poor bastard, you do like to take it on the chin. You have been labelled a whiner by BullyB and Sillybunnykins. I think you should pick how they will address you for the rest of the season. Pick one of the following terms that you would rather be referred to;

1. complainer
2. moaner
3. sniveler
4. crybaby
5. bellyacher
6. grumbler
7. squawker

I am getting sic of the word whiner and feel any of the above are reasonable facsimile.:D

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
speaking of squawkers

Ok I know I am sticking my neck out here, because I have been known to squawk , but 5bt's comments made me think of an unamed defender for SC firemen who pretty much exhibited all the whiny synonyms on the previous list....but far be it for me to protest, or judge, too much...
:rolleyes:

sillyrabbit

Aug 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you forgot one

5bigtoes,

although your list is very good I think you forgot.....

Woman

and no problem for Sunday

Giddy UP

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oya baby

#6 will suffice
Highlander (there is only one)
See ya at the Quickening.
5bighairy tootsies
How is the Jam
Do you walk the beat or are you in a car.
Man is it cooooooold :eek:
Good luck on sunday !
How did the mri go?
I think I need to go in aswell My knee is very weak!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Done

I kind of like the term grumbler. :) I think it might work for you as well Highlander.

Grumblelander, has a nice ring to it, don't you think? ;)

To answer your question(s), I was until three weeks ago riding the mountain type bikes in the Community of Gastown. Presently I am on loan to the PoCo "pig farm case". Before you sat it, no I am not out digging. I'm working on profile's (that's as much as I can say, sworn to secrecy and all).

I had the MRI early last week and am hoping for the best. I give you the follow up when I hear from them.

BTW, I saw your new uniforms this morning at my daughters and your niece's dance class this AM. A nice colour pink with frills around the skirt. Should liten the mood in the downer dressing room. Jordy looks good in pink!!!! :D

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stumbler?

:D
Well done stumbler,
why don't you and toejam get a room.
yours truly
shitdisturber extraordinaire

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
buwwy bweed

You need to concentrate!.
On the task at hand ,or do you know what that is .
If you don't know ask the Lad that played upfront for you.
Grumbler (there is more than one)

5bigtoes are you Vancouver police ,one of the girls from security got on at van!several months ago.Andrea A.
We all miss her!:)

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
the upset that wasn't

SU 4 - Mission 3

We were down 2-1 at the half and, although we controlled the play, we were a little lazy and sloppy...the second half was a battle as we continued to dominate but couldn't score. Our new signing, George "ginger" Paille scored a cracker from the 18 - just under the bar to make it 2-2. We continued to press but they scored on a counter (OG) to go up 3-2. With 5 min left Howes got on the end of a low cross(from our other new signing John Williams) to tap in for another tie...and Marini scored off a knocked down header on a corner kick with a couple mins left to capture the win...I'm not sure if anyone cares about the play by play but it was an exciting game.
We were very close to being eliminated by Mission - they pretty much sponged it up and threatened only 4 or 5 times on the counter (scoring on 3!)...but we pulled it off and avoided the shocker.
With Ferraro and Hedge out and a few others questionable our two new guys have meant a lot. We have also been pressed the last couple weeks, which is good in the long run as we await the PA rematch and the Sundowners ( bloody hell, we haven't even played them yet) Looking forward to some challenging games ahead.
Man of the match: Ginger Paille...scored a goal, delivered some big hits
Slag gone bad: some Mission midget yapped in Wyatt's face after they went up 3-2...he must have felt dejected after the 2 goals in 5 minutes..:(

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This Weekends Fixtures

Delta Metro United / Golden Olys John Oliver Park 10:00. No offence Pully-My-Pee-Pee (aka BullyB), but if you lot are not going to put a good effort in, well let just say, it won't be much of a game. Come on Pully-my-peepee, the essentials of O/30 fitba, cooler, beer, ice, uniforms, friendly fellows, beer, IB profen, NO Interac, you know the essentials man!

Surrey United / Peace Arch United Cloverdale Athletic Park 10:00. This is #1 against #2 in the league. Both teams struggling of late. Should be a great game. Ballbaby, Aves, Beyman, House, Bigman, et al. PA should give the juggernauts of SU a game. Schick, Chalkie, Rabbit, Dutchie, Woodies, Brownie and the crew are ready for SU. This is the MOTW.

Langley FC / Surrey City Firemen Noel Booth Park 10:00. If the SCFF bring nets, flags, posts, line the field, the game might get started. If your playing for Langley bring extra money for gas cause the SCFF might get you to drive to Mission, cause the pitch is free for a game to be played on.???

Academico / Surrey FC Sundowners Erma Stephenson Park 10:00
Will Grumble-Lander, jordy and the rest wear the new pink-frilly uniforms for this uninteresting cup game? SFC should easily advance to the next round. For sure we will hear from the Grumbler (aka Highlander) as the ref or someone else might piss him off. We are all waiting for your next Squawk session Highlander, grumbler, bystander, etc, etc

the rest;
IFC / Sapperton Old Boys Brookside Park 10:00
Mt. Lehman Storm / GEU Old Haney Bateman Park 10:00

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
predicament

I just realized that my O'30's game is at 10:00 and my kids (team I coach) game is at 11:00 on the Sunday. The funny thing is that my kids game is being played right next to my O'30's game, as in the adjacent field. :(

A few options; either I play the first half and join my kids, play the entire game and ignore the kids (not gonna happen), or I miss my O'30's game entirely. This is a predicament. OK here is the solution. I will play the first half, score several goals or assist in the process, put the game securely in hand, and then venture confidently to the adjacent field and ignore all you old farts. :rolleyes:

I just hope that everyone will be on their best behaviour and not try to agitate Ballbaby into an on-field debacle in front of his young and very impressionable kids.

I will be on my best behaviour. The tackles will be clean. The language will flow in poetic streams, "passeth the orb to me Aves for I am completely ajar." My boots will be polished and there will be some super duper maximum hold gel in my hair. I expect the same from all of you for the younguns will be watching.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballboy, do us a favour

Ballboy,
Toejam will be watching this weekend so kick him in the bollocks for me will ya. Good luck to all, even those GandyDancers that the stumbling Bystander plays for.
SillyRabbit you git, ease up on SB, its like taking candy from a babe, I think you hurt his feelings.
Yes Toejam a big part of Masters Futba is the social end of things but we Olys are a serious lot. If we can get more than 10 fit bodies out to a game we can give anyone a run for their money.
Ps: Tell Panzer that I finally have feeling in my foot, dirty bugger!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbay, Please tell me this is a home game.

Knvbisthinkingofgettingupearlyandcatchingafewoldworms.

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
hello from the port

ssfc 2
acidemico 0

Did anyone see those mountains on sat/sun fcucking breathtaking !!!
I was supposed to go snowshoeing sunday but my brother and the deeley man where out of toon on a wee jont up the coast.
Not much to say although we got abit banged up on sunday.

5bigtoes how was the mri
Did you say you ride a bike in gas town .
George Pacos used to ride his bike to work after he got back from the world cup ,his knee started to bother him .
His doctor told him that the action he was doing was affecting his cartlige (ballbaby how do you spell this)?.
Maybe all those latte's and bike riding affect's your knee.
just athought.

O ya the other team was very clean
and the ref was the best ref I have ever seen
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Grumblander (there are a few of us)

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Awfully quiet out there.

Just can't believe I haven't heard from anyone at PA or SU.
The unfortunate incident after to the game must have shocked everyone. It definitely puts your teams and the game in a bad light.

Without taking sides or trying to wind anyone up, I must make one comment, James Porpazy is still out of action for the Olys due to a "sucker" hit that I mentioned earlier. James is a great guy and a sportsman with a job and a family. I consider the hit put on him to be borderline assault.
Enough said.

Lets get back to enjoying ourselves on the weekends.

cainy

Dec 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Surrey dynasty

It sure is funny to see the posts from alot of ex teammates. Some things never change.

Regarding ballbaby delema. Why don't you play your entire game and get your kids real dad to coach his game.

Let me guess judging by 5 big toes post he is a certain piggy from P.A. Well 5 big toes we have all seen you play. Your handle should be 2 left feet, or better yet 1 fat ass. hahahh

Off topic P.A.U premier tie poco this weekend, meaning at the end of the season Poco and Peace arch end up tied for points. The decider came down to head to head play. Poco win premier league. The game was 2 each both Poco goals came from penalty shots. The ref was that twat Gary Docherty.

By the way Any of you surrey old timers coming to Kelowna I need comittments soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0