Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Over 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

jordy

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
what took so long

I guess buy listening to your banter it was probably good that nobody replied in regards to the incident until now.Saying that
I still cant believe that anyone one on peacearch hasn't suspended
the player involved . My feelings are, that at our age we should still play hard and all out (to our new abilities)but lets cut out the crap such as our game against peacearch .We all have feelings wich get inflated after we get wacked but its then up to teammates and the referee to deflate the actions . If it was a player on my team , they would either be gone or i wouldn't be associated with that team.

JORDY OUT.

P.S.ITSGOODTOSEECAINYISSTAYINOFFOURTHREAD.

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Langley Derby.

Olys 2 Langley 2
The Olys had 70% of the possession but two great individual goals by Paul Dolan and a good effort by Langley who played with 10 men for the last 30 minutes.
Olys goalie John Parker was "chopped" twice by the same player, which led to the red card.
Unfortunately the Olys were unable to capitalise on the extra man. SWS, Steve Watts Superstar, and yours truly both hit the post in the dying minutes but the weather was hot and many carbonated hop-like beverages were quaffed after the game.
No one was hit and the three cheers rang out with joyful glee.
Fair play and sportsmanship made Sunday a good day. :D

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BullyB,

You are merely annoying!!!!

Fair Play? Sportsmanship? between two Langley teams? Come on man....what do you call the red call foul on Parker? Is that fair play or sportsmanship???????

I'm sure you "quaffed the ale with gusto!" we all know your rep, it proceeds you....:D

Jordy,

How does it feel to be forty? I guess your 20 metre circle has become a 10 metre circle. Nice highlights BTW....Oh Yeah use some punctuation:

The use of standard marks and signs in writing and printing to separate words into sentences, clauses, and phrases in order to clarify meaning.

It would help us all....:D

HighDunglander,

Hope Mrs Highlander wasn't too upset about the early morning wake up call. Just wanted too let you know Jordy, Mickey, Kishy, and the boys went for a 10 mile run. I heard communication on your team is shite, so we called all the no shows from SFC....

SillyRabbitPOOP,

Where are you man?

sillyrabbit

Aug 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5bigtoes

Toes,
I have been watching endless episodes of Perry Mason, Apparently my years of addiction to both Law and Order and the ever crafty Matlock have done me no good.....

After the thorough piss taking??? from Aves I have been sitting wondering how I can make myself a better person and also how I can get a horse higher then his.......

BullyB.......

Who brings the beer for the Golden Showers? and how much money do you owe him??
When are we going boarding?

Giddy UP

PS I heard that 5bigtoes needed directions home from Jordy's house on Friday Night and its only on the next block.... Too Bad Chalky wasnt there to join in the late night phone calls

BullyB

Jan 7, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is that all you've got Toejam?

Thats it, first Bystander surrenders and now you throw out that pitiful shiiite, you take the piss as well as you boot the futba.....
Oh yea sorry you're not doin' much of that lately either. Ha
BullyB has the soccersoul and the infinite Interac Account.

Hare-i-balls lets go boardin' soon as it is yet another sport that we English are brilliant at. (unlike our spelling).
Hope the lads enjoyed their round on my Interac account, let me know when the next PA do is as I would like to extend my generosity even more.
PS. IS is a wanker who couldn,t see talent if it bit him in that rather large ass of his.
OOps another can of worms::p :p :p

header

Mar 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cainy hard player. Sew your mouth and tongue up son. That little Peon is so worried about his looks he wouldnt know much about the pitch. Besides Player coaches never work. He never seems to admit to himself when hes playing the Shats. So he never pulls himself off. The one good game Ive seen of him was this year at the Poco game. He wouldn have had a team if he hadnt had half of those Langley players. (The SU come overs are not worth the Hype)
Now on to bigger and better things. Ive seen Howes throw alot of elbows and dirty moves on the pitch but most of it is that hes a good hard player. When it comes time for the hand shakes it should be that and a few beers. Not punches. Besides theres lots of kids at the games and thats not something they need to learn about true sportsman ship. Which the Pa player obviously doesnt have. Bolly should quit whinning as hes always gone in hard himself. Just here to stir up the PISSS!!! You should see the stuff Im stiring up with the premiers!!! Fried bread (Is he a roid monster? I just was checking his wife out!!!!!)While watching some football!!!Cheer drink Beers!!

header

Mar 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves , you gotta stop making your posts sound like were your students. If we wanted to be chastised we'd head back to the highschool. If you want to talk down to someone then goto your little man syndrome friend Cainy.You can talk down to him and he wont even be blinded by your bald spot! Stalk up at halloween on the fake hair sprays. You could use it!Cheers:D See you at the pitch sunday.

sillyrabbit

Aug 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Header

I must say a brillant post by Header....

I vote him TTPer of the MONTH

BULLY B......

You truly are a generous man!!

GIDDY UP

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
spreading the love

A timely post header...you're starting to make sillyrabbit feel like he really does serve a purpose as the sideline sidekick to an over 35 valley team...I'm sure he appreciates all your support.
There's not enough room on the high horse for you anyway because it is loaded with SU boys who think SR missed the boat on the whole ordeal (and yet he continues to paddle upstream)
So be it!
:cool:

My baldness has long been open season but it seems like you have it in for cainy...sounds like you've seen a lot of their games but you don't sound like a supporter?? If you've seen a lot then does that mean you're not playing yourself?? Surrey boy who touts the Langley boys...knows how to spell Howes correctly...hmmmm...hey I've got a great idea:
Let's get your pal sillyrabbit to use his sleuthing skills to uncover your real identity. Then we can put all that stuff you're "stirring" up into proper perspective.

Now it's time to go serve your detention:p

Theviewiscleareruponthehorse:D

sillyrabbit

Aug 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Paddling

Remember paddling upstream or downstream is in the perspective of the paddler and if the SU boys are saying Im paddling upstream, while Im unfortuately not going to lose much sleep over it.... except maybe Ballbaby.......

As far as being a sideline sidekick, I wouldnt do it with any other team but when you have a group like PA its better then sleeping in on a sunday:p need something to do to get thru the winter waiting for my sport to start every April

as far as figuring out the identity of the mysterious poster, I am enrolled in the "hardy boys" school of sleuthing right now.. as soon as I am done I will be on the case!

HEADERFORTTPEROFTHEMONTH

header

Mar 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well Since you all are interested in who I happen to be Ill leave it a mystery. The ladies call me "king cack" I call myself "All that and the rest baby" Just ask the wives! Maybe thatshow I know how to spell HOWES his wife is hot! :D

header

Mar 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry but this will be my last post Good bye Boys just wanted to stir it up and get you all going! It will keep you in suspense never knowing who it was that was the post master.Been fun shooting the piss. By the way just joking about Howes wife.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Header your quote:

By the way just joking about Howes wife.

What, now you're saying she isn't hot! Make up your mind.

I personally think she's hot. Come to think of it, we have a lot of hot wives. :cool:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry but this will be my last post Good bye Boys just wanted to stir it up
Since you're gone now I guess you won't mind me telling everyone that in some way you know who friedbread is here on TTP and he knows you. Why else would you post from the same computer at some point?

Perhaps one and the same? Whatever :rolleyes:

~TBwhothoughtthisthreadwouldbealittlemore'mature':rolleyes:

header

Mar 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Could it be regs FriedBread and his wife have split up so maybe the peabrain has been living with a bunch of buddies thata all share a computer?HMMMM!!! Nice try on the sleuthing!!

header

Mar 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besides Friedbread isnt the type of guy to have two personalitys anyone who knows him knows that. Why would he insult himself.
Hes not SYBIL!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I thought you were gone for good? :rolleyes:

In any event, what's your take on the Over 30's scene here? Is Ballbaby really Greek? Is SillyRabbit really a fraud? What about Aves? Startling rumour this week is that he is thinning on top? Did you know this?

~TB.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
time to turn it up a notch

The big games are coming...should be fun. Who's declared where for the BC's? We are in the over 30's.

Jordy, I served it up on a platter for you...unlucky son:(

It seems that Friedbread and header at least know each other and this explains the inside pipeline for the slags on cainy...sounds like the work of a malcontent grumbler to me. (not to be confused with highlander;) )

Cainy has always been a team guy and I haven't seen many of their games this year but I do know that his priority is to get as much time on the pitch for most of the lads...often at the expense of his own playing time...(and perhaps header's mate(s)???)

Regs...I guess I could shave it all off but that would look kind of funny don't you think:rolleyes:

Looking forward to playing with the PAU boys in Kelowna:cool: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0