Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Over 30

Status
Not open for further replies.

highlander

Jul 22, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
new Ref

SU 3
SFCS 1

It was a breath of fresh air to see a new ref ,the young laddie did
a respectable job.
Ballbaby dont tell mrs ballbaby about the thing before the game
started .
Wooo Bey man what a game nice goals,clinical finish and nice cross to murray.
O by the way was anybody marking you in the first half or are you that fit.
Ballbaby (butcher) nice effort didnt miss by much.
Highlander (would like to go over center just once )

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
FVSL Over 30 Standings

Master's Division A # Team GP W T L GF GA PTS

1 Surrey United 18 16 2 0 52 11 50
2 Peace Arch United 18 11 4 3 41 23 37
3 Delta Metro United 19 9 7 3 52 34 34
4 SFC Sundowners 18 9 4 5 51 29 31
5 Mission Celtic 17 8 5 4 31 21 29
6 Surrey City Firemen 18 5 9 4 35 27 24
7 Langley FC 19 5 6 8 34 50 21
8 Golden Olys 19 5 6 8 29 41 21

Thought everyone would like to see the standing to date!!!

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
League Cup

PA - 1
SCFF - 2

From last Thursday:

I can not make any excuses for a loss to the FF. They came to play. First half was all in the FF half. They weathered the storm. PA had no finish what-so-ever! It was a frustrating game as we should beat these guys. Full credit to FF as they wanted it more.

As said before the SCFF are a good team they come to play every week and what they lack in skill they make up for in effort and persistance.

Guess we should have played with no nets? Still a sore point for some FF players, I guess, based on comments after the game.

I also hear the FF beat SFC on the weekend. Can't wait to hear from Jordy or grumblelander (who wishes he could play up front):D

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Header's Cainy Bashin'

I've been lurking and listening very intently here. I must say I am VERY curious to know your identity Header. If you ARE a disgruntled PAU teammember, I am very disapointed. You should have the balls to tell your team mates what you think face to face instead of hiding, and daggering behind an alias. No courage in that fella.
If you are not a PAU member, then you obviously have some contact with the players, and you've opened up a whole new can of worms.
Looking forward to finding out just who you are. The Head-hunt is on.

header

Mar 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Skip not to worry im not a disgruntled PA player. If you were any type of a captain you would know that atleast about your team mates. In fact the coincidence that friedbread and I were at one time on the same computer are just that. Aves how much does Cainy pay you to suck his cack? I thought this was taking the piss. The minute someone does that you all cry like a bunch of bitches! The truth hurts. If anyone was watching the games I was watching they would have known that Sage did play like crap, Cainy is a time hog , Skip is given too much credit for as hes not even that good of a player, fried bread may have lost weight and gotten faster but he still whines like a baby when the ball is not produced,Cuds never takes on a player one on one with his speed only if its 4 on 1 and Guiel has the heart but not the skills.Ted goes in hard but no skills. Steve ( I think thats his name) Gets too upset all the time and throws his game.I could go on and on the only one I have no complaints about is McQueen hes a good player who uses his noggin. Hos has played terrible the last while where he usually is outstanding. Aves if Mike was the coach you make him out to be hed have put together some exhibitions against your team . So you could actually teach them all what its like to play against some players with skill. (Not that im saying your not all a bunch of bed crappers.) :D Cant wait for you all to figure out who I really am as youd all crap your drawers! The suspense it titilating!!!Dont you just love it!

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
secret identities

header,
I guess the "spirit" of the site TTP is that those that want to beak off and slag people usually are willing to let people know who they are...or what team they are associated with. Otherwise it's just like writing insults on the bathroom wall like back in high school...in fact anyone who did that was considered a bit of a loser then too. Don't fool yourself into thinking you are merely "taking the piss"...the term ttp doesn't mean anything goes. But I guess a forum like this, and the internet age, creates an opportunity for this kind of thing...an opportunity for someone who gets a kick out of being an anonymous slagger...it's easy to have so much courage behind your convictions when you're wearing a mask.:rolleyes:

badkarmaforheader:cool:

header

Mar 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aves

Aves you really are talking like were students again. What does it matter who Iam aslong as I speak the truth. If it didnt pick your arse who Iam then you wouldnt have been gabbing or speculating about finding out who Iam. I know its gotten all your goats or else there would not be any replies.You see in Highschool I never hung out much in the washroom as I had friends and was popular . As for yourself the washroom and writing on it would be some place that I imagine you would know lots about as you probably sat there with nothing better to do than read it.:D ( Ancient memories of Aves Whacking in the washroom to year book of popular cheerleader at school) AHHHHH!!! THE MEMORIES!

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by header
Skip not to worry im not a disgruntled PA player.

enough said then ****nuts, if you're not a PAU player, then your opinions and mindless babbling mean nothing to me or the team. My guess is, all the people you've been slagging are twice the players you are anyway......if you even play at all.

If this is not the case, then please, reveal yourself and let us all critique your play as you have so eloquently done with us.

header

Mar 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it means nothing to you then why the hottie attitude. I guess I struck a cord. Hmmm My opinion really means nothing just some honest truths that all have been thinking.

Skip

Jan 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
off side

Originally posted by header
I guess I struck a cord.

....I'll give you that purple header. The truth is: take-the-piss is for the most part done in good taste, where each person knows the other, or at least the club they support. It's a venue for players to air their opinions. I doubt you are one. When some ignorant twat like yourself chooses to spew private information about players from our club and their wives, and other sensetive details about personal lives......then you're right, you strike a chord! Our club is a tightly nit bunch of guys who genuinely like each other. I'm sure most observers to your banter will agree, nothing you add to this site is in "good taste".

my advice to you is:

stick to watching WWF, and save the piss-taking to the players

Sage

Jan 14, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
hear hear

I agree with Skip, the moment you start trash talking about some of our teammates wives, and talking about their private lives on here, you get away from the good-natures banter and into some sensitive areas. You can call me all the names you like, and trash the way I play soccer, but leave the teammates wives/girlfriends out of this.

PS Some of us are onto who you are (M?), but the reasons behind what you're doing are yet to be determined. I'd find better things to do with my spare time if I was you.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OK guys, move along or start a new thread in the general area of TTP...

For the over 30's here... who's all in the provincials and when do they start? Same time as the open?

~TB.

Aves

Jan 5, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
onward

The record was Skip ping there for a while...time for some private message s to save all the old guys from dealing with this header wind :D

cup timelines

April 13-14, 2002
Provincial Cup
Province Cup First Round
Men's Open, Men's O-30
Men's U-21
Tournaments
Shriners Burnaby
Gordon Head
Alberni Valley

April 20-21, 2002
Provincial Cup
Province Cup Quarterfinals
Men's & Women's Open
Men's O-30, Men's U-21

April 27-28, 2002
Provincial Cup
Province Cup Semifinals
Men's & Women's Open
- Nanaimo
Men's O-30, Masters, Men's U-21 & Women's Classics - Surrey

header

Mar 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whos M?

Anyways tired of this game your all a bunch of whiners youll all find out the truth to my posts when you get knocked out first game . Then youll all see the truth to all my statements. By the way lads I had Rob take off the slags to the wives a long time ago as the wives are over it now you get over it! Your really not that talented of a team if all truth be told. Aves realized a long time ago its all been truths.(baldness):D

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Header,

I have no idea how we ended up going down this path of trivial banter with you but your last post speaks volumes of your character:

Your really not that talented of a team if all truth be told.

Maybe we are and maybe we're not. I assume you are referring to our team since this is the O'30's thread. Anyways, you sound like a beaten puppy dog who is whimpering back to his home with a few grumblings only audible to himself.

Yes we can get knocked out first round but it certainly would not categorize as you as a prophet if that were to happen. The fact is we are essentially undefeated in league play in the last four and some years. We are the reigning BC champs. Who the hell are you? Every team we play against realizes they have to play their best to beat us and we sometimes are guilty of some complacency. Having said that, we know that there are other good teams out there, and we will eventually lose a game. So here you come on a thread and make a completely invalid, unwarrented comment, and all it accomplishes is making yourself look petty and getting a response out of me.

You make comments like you do, you better be able to back them. Even the young guys know that much.

header

Mar 26, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Actually it was meant towards the PA premier they just happen to keep posting at me in this forum. I actually think the over 30 team is a great team with true skills. (See earlier posts.) I actually stated that you could actually teach there team a trick or two or at least some skills. By the way I do play skip . If you all quit trying to figure out who a person is due to an IP address . (community computers or friends computers) dick heads. Why else would I know so much including skills and play of over 30's as well as other teams within the premiers( my posts on the Surrey Peg). (As I play unlike Sillyrabbit) Put your brains which dropped to your nuts back in your soft head wankers!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
U13 thread

Originally posted by Regs
OK guys, move along or start a new thread in the general area of TTP...
What's so fcuking hard to understand about that statement? :rolleyes:

Thanks Aves, I should have looked on the BCSA site in the first place... what teams are now in?

~TB.

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WCOTL Entries

Regs,

We've got 6 berths into the O-30's tourney and I'm not positive (I think the Firemen went O-35 this year like they usually do) but here's who's in from the WCOTL:

Columbus
Westside Miloni
SFU Clan Alumni
Total Marine Celtic

The other 2 teams are from playoffs between lower Premier teams and top-finishing 1st Division teams:

PAOK is through after they beat Lobbans and the other qualifier is the winner of PCOV and Inter.

Header, do you mean to tell me that all that dribble was about people not playing in the O-30's? What an idiot.

sillyrabbit

Aug 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Header

Someone sure pissed in his Corn Flakes, geez for once I was keeping my mouth shut and I still get slagged!!

M would stand for Moe, Marcus, Mark......cant see these guys doing it.....

someone who knows Peace Arch and Surrey over 30's ... hold on I think I taped an episode of Matlock that dealt with this exact thing, I will start a new thread shortly

Good Luck to Surrey United and Fireman on Sunday.....

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Provincial Cup

It's about dam time we start talking about the Provincial Cup!

It's quickly upon us and I would like to know where teams that qualify are entering themselves.

As for PA-over 30's, we are going to jump into the Over 30 cup.

How bout the rest of you old bastards (except BullyB - Olys didn't qualify:D ) Aves, Ballbaby? Jordy, Highlander?

Bawlbaby,

You are quite right;

Yes we can get knocked out first round but it certainly would not categorize as you as a prophet if that were to happen. The fact is we are essentially undefeated in league play in the last four and some years. We are the reigning BC champs. Who the hell are you? Every team we play against realizes they have to play their best to beat us and we sometimes are guilty of some complacency. Having said that, we know that there are other good teams out there, and we will eventually lose a game.

but you lot in SU deserve alot of credit for making the O30 more competitive all round....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts