Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nucks vs Boston - 2011 Stanley Cup Final

Stanley Cup 2011 Final - who'll win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Unfcukingbelievable

I think it's time to start weeping now :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We will win the cup on Wednesday and it will be good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bulljive

Nov 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fukc I want to win so bad but I would love to see us win it with Luongo pulled after letting in a few early soft one. 3 shockers in a Stanley cup final? come on how can anybody be a fan of this guy. Thomas has played unbelievable in all 6 and quite frankly deserves to win it. I know the team was a big part of the first two blowouts but sometimes you need to make incredible saves to keep the team in it. Luongo wasn't good enough...again, can't happen in game 6 let alone 3 times in 6 games. I can't be behind this guy, I try to keep my criticism to a minimum because I am admittedly overly hard on him but I just don't believe in him. Luongo is to me what Keith Ballard is to Vigneault. Putting him in there is like playing Russian Roulette, he just might kill your chances of winning.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
resident B's fan is right here.... jesus an investor could make a killing speculating on the value of Canuck jerseys in this town... fairweather season... no idea why you guys are crying in your beer, game 7 is a coin flip and we have yet to prove we can play any kind of road game in Vancouver...

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
First you are assuming we would be in a game seven without him. Second you are forgetting he has gotten us as far as any goalie in the history of the Canucks. Third you are assuming he doesn't win game seven with the same type of performance that one game 1 2 and 5. This is why people say Vancouver fans are stupid. We are playing game seven of the stanley cup finals at home and he is one of the reasons we are. I wish fans like you would support the leafs. Rant over.

Jimothy

Sep 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I understand sending people to the dressing room early to avoid excessive late game scrums, but could someone please explain how Daniel gets a misconduct for getting speedbagged by Marchand? With all of the agitators the Canucks have, HE'S the one refs have to worry about starting problems late in a game that's already over???

girth

Nov 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am only stating that he gets rattled in the away games and should be pulled earlier before the game gets out of reach ....maybe? well the last 3 away games as they were sort of important? maybe? That's all

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fukc I want to win so bad but I would love to see us win it with Luongo pulled after letting in a few early soft one. 3 shockers in a Stanley cup final? come on how can anybody be a fan of this guy. Thomas has played unbelievable in all 6 and quite frankly deserves to win it. I know the team was a big part of the first two blowouts but sometimes you need to make incredible saves to keep the team in it. Luongo wasn't good enough...again, can't happen in game 6 let alone 3 times in 6 games. I can't be behind this guy, I try to keep my criticism to a minimum because I am admittedly overly hard on him but I just don't believe in him. Luongo is to me what Keith Ballard is to Vigneault. Putting him in there is like playing Russian Roulette, he just might kill your chances of winning.

Remind us who got us to stanley cup? U speak utter nonesense! Win as a team lose as a team.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Remind us who got us to stanley cup? U speak utter nonesense! Win as a team lose as a team.

yah, but we as a team had to score more than 3 goals every game just in case
i want so badly to be behind Lu because i know he stands on his head for us at times, but, when he stinks...HE STINKS

he should have been pulled after the 2nd goal

but now, he is going to come up HUGE in game 7 and it will all be over

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Count me as a Luongo skeptic. Have been for a couple of years now. At this point, with his low mental fortitude, I don't think Schneider would give us any worse long term. Canada won gold dispite him, and the 'Nucks will win the Cup dispite him.

I think Luongo starts tomorrow, but man, I hope it's a short leash. If he cracks and lets in two easy ones, please V, pull him out, and let the team bail him out.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's being reported that Raymond has a broken vertebrae in his back - minimum 4-6 months recovery :(

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Win or Lose the Cup on Wednesday, would anyone here be sad if we dumped Lu and his giant salary and made Schneider our #1 next year? I personally would be happy.
I say if they lose it will happen.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bingo Yoda. In the Cap era, you need a good, reliable goaltender, not a sometimes great goaltender prone to mental lapses at inopportune times.

His cap space would help keep this great team in the picture for another couple of seasons.

Raymond: WOW. That sucks. When they were taking him off, you could see how he had barely any strength in his legs...

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0