Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nucks vs Boston - 2011 Stanley Cup Final

Stanley Cup 2011 Final - who'll win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
1-0 Boston in double OT. You fukcers can believe next year :)!

Okay how a bout a little bet. If Boston loses you take the picture of the hairy man sack down and if the Canucks lose Dude shaves his head. Don't worry Dude we have Luongo we can't lose.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Robj is now off my Christmas list.

Canucks 2-1, and I'm not shaving my head for anyone. Nobody needs to see all the scars I have above my hairline.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm pretty much a wreck, no idea how I'm going to do any work today. I am taking solace in the following stats, to help me get through until the puck finally drops. In the 3 major sports (with 7 game series) over the last 20 game 7's the home team has won 19. Phew. EA Sports said we'd win in game 7. Thomas' clutch records - 2-2 in game 7, sat on the bench for the gold medal game. Luongo - 2-0, 1.0 GAA, won the gold medal. Even just writing it makes me feel a little better :D Win it for Mason!

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Win it for Tommy and Jim Robson
Win it for Manny
Win it for Mason, Mikael, Rome, Hamhuis.
Win it for Luc (RIP)
Win it for Larry Ashley (RIP)
Win it for Trevor, who went to and through hell and back with/for this franchise
Win it for Steamer
Win it for all the kids in Canuck Place Hospice and BC Childrens Hospital
Win it to say you can win with Europeans, boy the twins and Samuelsson would look with a Cup ring to match their Turin Golds
Win it for Luongo, who can't "win" with Canucks fans ever.
Win it to shut the yaps of the retards like Mike Milbury, Don Cherry, and Brian Englblom
Win it for the shuts in's, the pensioners and the blind.

Win it because it's OUR Time.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's our boys, I have just got confirmation that a couple of my buddies got tickets to tonights game. They've been to 7 playoff games this year and are a perfect 7-0. Good as gold :)

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay how a bout a little bet. If Boston loses you take the picture of the hairy man sack down and if the Canucks lose Dude shaves his head. Don't worry Dude we have Luongo we can't lose.

Except I'm not betting against the 'Nucks. Even with that head case in net, I won't do it.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I might pull a Don Taylor. Put a few hundred bucks on the B's to win. If they Win I'm heartbroken but have some cash to buy some meaningless trinket to help me get over the pain, if we lose I've only lost a few hundred bucks and will party like it's 1999.

Dude, you called him a headcase, you promised you'd love Lui today. remember?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I might pull a Don Taylor. Put a few hundred bucks on the B's to win. If they Win I'm heartbroken but have some cash to buy some meaningless trinket to help me get over the pain, if we lose I've only lost a few hundred bucks and will party like it's 1999.

Dude, you called him a headcase, you promised you'd love Lui today. remember?

I love that nutter. Let's go, Lou.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just listned to this and had goosebumps for the entire song...

[video=youtube_share;3FsrPEUt2Dg]http://youtu.be/3FsrPEUt2Dg[/video]

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic it would be nice to see some Drew Carey posters.

Johnny Canuck video is worth googling. I would do the link for you but I'm new to this interwebby thing.

Sliver

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Classic it would be nice to see some Drew Carey posters.

Johnny Canuck video is worth googling. I would do the link for you but I'm new to this interwebby thing.

is this the video?

Last edited by a moderator:

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just hope they dress 7 dmen for tonight. You are telling me that Ballard would be any different to Glass or Oreskovich up front? He skates better than them anyways and it's nice to have an extra body considering 3 of the guys are playing hurt. I know Alberts and Edler took knocks last game and Ehrhoff is playing hurt. Salo is usually one play away from injury so please dress 7. We saw what happened in games 3 of this and the last series when they had to play most of the game undermanned. They got destroyed in both games. The SJ game only looked better because they got the 5 min major and vancouver made it a 1 goal loss.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just cannot see the Bruins skating around with the Cup in our place!!! I saw the Islanders do it in '82, but then we weren't expected to win, '94 was a heart-breaker as Trevor did everything he could, but, again, we were the underdogs, so....this is our year!!!! Absolutely no way will we be denied! Burrows always comes up big in these games....so one more time Alex!!
ps....will anybody be watching the Stamps-Lions??? Wonder what the ratings for TSN2 will be?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0