Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Not so friendly. Temple vs. Sapperton

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
But a thrown punch in a soccer game does not deserve the same punishment that a thrown punch on the street would get.

Why not? It's a fcuking needless and probably gutless act.

Anyway, Mr. Moderator should close this thread. It was a fcuking exhibition game between a slow division one team and a very old Premier team. What else needs to be said? :rolleyes: Let's move on, gentlemen...

Captain

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rex

The very erudite Rex says:

Would you guys fcuking shut the hell up! All you do is CRY!!!! Also I saw that game in the summer maybe Larson shouldn't have done what he did ! I didn't see ONE SAP player go over & stick up for his player, especially one of your young guys . It just goes to show SAP is not the old team they once were.

Rex:

For you information you stunned cnut, we didn't retaliate this summer for a number of reasons, the first was the severity of the injury the player suffered and the need to ensure his health was considered first. Did you not see him leave in an ambulance??? What a moronic comment.

Secondly, it was my Sapperton team (mostly B guys) with some Premier players and I don't coach that way. We came that night to win a game, not to see who could win a brawl. Our major disappointment that night was not in failing to retaliate but in not playing a decent game from that point on so that our injured young guy could gain some satisfaction during his lengthy recovery process. Quite frankly, it was sickening to see how bad the guy became violently ill so quick.

Rex: I assume by saying maybe the player shouldn't have done what he did means you somehow justify the action. That speaks volumes for your character doesn't it.

That was not a proud night for anyone and clearly was not reflective of the games we have had against Larsson or his teams we have played in that summer league over the years. What most have appreciated about playing teams I have coached is that they come to play the game not brawl. I have many times commented on Larrson's play and it has not been unfavourable as we never had a problem with him over quite a few years.

HOS, I agree with what you are saying. It is a matter of degree in a hit on a player that I am talking about. The odd shot to the head in a game will happen but that is not what I am referring to.

To keep on track, Sikh Temple guys are good guys with a good side and we should do it all again next week same time, same location. This time, I will bring the B team to give them an easier game.

:p

Captain: Just saw your post and I couldn't agree more with the close the thread comment. Never has so much been said about something meaning so little than this particular game. :p ;)

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
OH BALLA BALLA TEMPLE

yeab babyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Got 2 giv props to temple dam they showed bc soccer wats up. yeoooooooooooooooooooooo. This is big news it like coventry city beating man united. ALL i got 2 say temple will win div 1 and next year be the team 2 beat. They showed shapperton wats up. I think shapperton should go 2 div 1 they dont deserve to be preimer. They showed no respect to temple by playing dirty. WHy u got 2 be dirty on the field. Be like the star dirty on the bed.

Im gonna bring punjab radio back oh hell yeah

if u want 2 talk to this pimp cum on pun radio
jus bring it

Good job temple

benchboss

Nov 5, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why not worry about the "A" team scoring a goal. Saw the game and i am not going to say that temple dominated, but it was a good battle going both ways. Perhaps a few stupid challanges from each team. To be honest weather or not sapp was missing players, they did not look like much of a PREMIER team. But i guess that goes to show there is room in this sport for a few MUCKER teams, because if they call what they did last night "taking the piss" it won't be too long before sapperton is playing in division uno.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Benchboss:

I know you are a Temple guy/fan or something like that so I don't agree with all your comments on Sapperton A as they are a Premier team and have been for a long time.

Your point about the need for Sapperton to concentrate on scoring is spot on. Their goals against is super but...

There were far too many Sapperton squandered opportunities including poor crosses and decision making as to when to cross and from where, and poor fcuking corners.

I thought - at times - I was watching my CAT team and my rookies launch poofy balls from the corner into the box.

:p

the manager

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: OH BALLA BALLA TEMPLE

Originally posted by star pimp
Im gonna bring punjab radio back oh hell yeah

if u want 2 talk to this pimp cum on pun radio
jus bring it

Good job temple

trying to pick posters from other threads like berries from the farm to come and rip you in your pathetic thread I see...promotions are not your business.

you're a cheap novelty that wore off long ago pimp,

manager

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
All these Temple guys are good for is scrapping. If not in the league, it'll be in a dip tourney. Hardballz is shite, i can't believe he's saying shite like this. Never judge a friendly like a real game buddy, HUGE DIFFERENCE SON.

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
punjab radio makes take the piss

manager i no why u made those coments. the pimp can solve it
1) u are mad that i have the fame
2) i made the greastest thread ever (punjab radio)
3) u havent been getting action lately so u take it on the pimp

wat u need 2 do is cum on punjab radio and get help from me. Im a good guy and i can give good advice.

Punjab radio is where the ratings are at.

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star pimp

I need some advise. How do I block your posts so I don't have to see them?
Thanks, Steve.

NO2

Sep 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No div 1 team can walk into premier and expect to win. Look at Clan!! So a draw with SAP is a great result. If Temple is shite then SAP should've atleast scored one goal...right!! If SAP expected anything less than a hard fought game from a div 1 team pushing for premier they have their heads up their ass. Don't forget it's a mans sport.

NO2

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
people get over it

it was a bloody exibition game. Dam the game did no mean shite. This is how hurt take the piss has been. but lucky im hear so problem is over.
pimps finally say
sikh temple should be in preimer
sapperton move to div 2 haha

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
G-spot...CARLOS...

The only scrapping from Temple happens with you in the summer time you Squamish sasquash! What's the next team you're bringing down to div.1 with you this time?.....Is that 3 or 4 years in a row? Perhaps you should go find yourself a new summer team also and a place to stay on the weekends:mad: !

Hard Ballz

mickster

Aug 15, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sap in div 2....

It would be interesting to see the top of div 1 and the bottom of premier take on the top of div 2.. I think CA has proven their ability and a few other div 2 teams could also contend with the likes of the above. Playing at this level each week may be too much to ask of a Sheep Shagging team like the Blaze but on any given day they could take points off any div 1 team and maybe a few select premier teams...... Blaze aren't the only capable div 2 team but to name the others would incite too much controversy. Gotta love TTP.......

Mick

star pimp

Aug 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
YAll dont mess with temple

yo g-spot dont mess with the T-unit (temple unit). G spot seems like u jealous and there no need. U probaly dont like the fact temple is going to premier next year. Punjabi soccer in bc is doing real well. Next year 3 indo candain teams in premier. Got 1 fvsl premier team. The future is looking bright. This year indo and khalsa are the most exciting teams to wacth. Temple is jus rolling in div 1.

With temple beating sharrpton lets finshi it of with

THis is for sharrpton

:wa: NINNA :wa: NINNA :wa: HAY :wa: HAY:wa: HAY :wa: GOOD:wa: BYE *

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Star pimp, fcuk off with your abuse of smilies and get back on topic. Plus you're post has more flaws than banana's.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Do you play

Originally posted by NO2
No div 1 team can walk into premier and expect to win. Look at Clan!! So a draw with SAP is a great result.

The top 3 or 4 teams on each side of Div. 1 could hold any of the Premier teams to a draw in a exhibition game. Look at Indo, they were 1st div. last year and are doing very well this year. Fireman last year had a great run in the Imperial Cup, upsetting a number of good Premier teams.
I don't think there is as big of a jump from 1st div. to Premier as you think, especially now that Premier is 14 teams and players are spread out everywhere.

Now the Merrylomas would have a tough time vs. most Premier teams, except mabey Khalsa right now.:mad:

hos

sexybitch

Aug 21, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
dirty comments

G-Spot,

That's dirty bro. No need to make comments like that especially since you claim to be a temple boy in the summer anyways. And your always hangin' with hardballz to. Also, of all people I would never expect you to say their is such a thing as a friendly match. I thought you were always ready to battle bro, guess I was wrong. Anyways, those comments were out of line and you know it.

Sexy

Star Pimp - whoever you are, you the man dawg!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0