Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Not so friendly. Temple vs. Sapperton

Grimm

Oct 23, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
blah,blah,blah

Also took in the game. Benchboss's comments were spot on. It was an evenly played game that got chippy at the end. I'm sure the Sap guys are alright, but on that night (along with a couple Temple guys) some of them acted like complete idiots with their many cheap shots. WAB saying Temple played their guts out? Why the hell not? It seems like Sap is making excuses for not being able to beat a lowly div. 1 side. Missing players? Temple had more than a few CAT guys in the lineup as well. That's DIV 2 CAT.

Anyways, I agree with Captain that this thread has pretty much run its course. Best of luck to both teams the rest of the season.

G-Unit,

Grow up buddy. Sitting on the fence is just going to get you a sore ass. Or is that the Indo bench you're sitting on:eek:

A neutral observer:rolleyes:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Plus you're post has more flaws than banana's.

KNVB,

Come on, DAWG. Sort YOUR homonyms out, DAWG. Can you also start a new RAP thread for this nonsense? I will post nothing else in the thread but let's fcuking move on. The horse has just been trampled by stampeding elephants. No one needs to beat the poor thing THAT badly.

GO DAWG GO is a favorite in the Burns household........Kira loves it.......

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Final Comment

The game between Sap and Temple meant absolutely nothing to us. Period. I'm sure it meant very little to Temple as well.

It was an exibition game against a Div 1 team and a Premier team. Premier teams have nothing to gain, Div 1 teams have nothing to lose. After talking to a few guys from Premier teams, this is the very reason why many Premier teams will not play exibition games with Div 1 teams. Throw us in as well.

Sapperton wanted a kick about, but more intense than a practice, and we got that. If you want to read into it anymore than that, then you're living with a Div. 1 complex.

Temple is a good team so there is nothing for them to prove.

We all look forward to an exciting Imperial Cup draw and a good season. Good luck all.

Enough said, close this brutal thread........;)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stop then

If eveyone wants this thread closed so bad why don't they just stop posting in it?

G-spot

Jan 13, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I want to apologize to the temple boys, I guess i began to stir the pot instead of taking the piss. Sorry boys, guess i'm still a rookie on this TTP stuff.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If it is any consolation to the Temple gang, I was reminded at training by one of the survivors that we tried one game between the two teams the first season we moved to Sapperton as their Div. 1 CAT team, and that was the last time that happened!

Fcuk were those guys dirty. WAB had to cancell the game before someone got killed.

When they invited us to the club Christmas Party that Sapperton holds at Brian Donald's guys from CAT weren't sure if it would be safe to go. More than one guy questioned what these guys would be like after a few beer. As it turned out, it was safer than playing against them.
:p

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts