Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New looking Canucks 2013/2014

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm hearing a rumour we have a big trade coming and its all but done and dusted.

No players' names mentioned only 'multiple players'.

We'll see if my ASS is right or not...

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So is it Kesler you guys have heard out of your ASSes?

I don't want to reveal my sources but I'm hearing Kesler asked for a trade at the beginning of the season.

Expect the mainstream media to pick up on this soon.

:)

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So is it Kesler you guys have heard out of your ASSes?

I don't want to reveal my sources but I'm hearing Kesler asked for a trade at the beginning of the season.

Expect the mainstream media to pick up on this soon.

:)

http://thedirty.com/2013/09/who-else-is-a-victim-of-ryan-kesler/

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, I’m not a fan of hockey, I don’t know what happens with what. I just know that Vandirty tore their city apart when the Canucks lost. I was at the Playoffs, only because my then boyfriend bought me the tickets. That’s beside the point, I was at The Roxy. No I don’t go there to hunt for the NHL players, I went there just because I rarely go out, and that’s where my friend Tay was having his birthday. So me and some friends were dancing. This guy comes up, and starts grinding me. I move trying to give him a hint that I’m NOT INTERESTED. He just follows me, and grabs my booty. I finally have enough, I turn and tell him, “CAN’T YOU TAKE THE HINT, I’M NOT INTERESTED, LEAVE ME THE F*&K ALONE” He then says, “It’s funny that you don’t even know who I am”. So I get more annoyed and go sit down and my friend comes up and says, “That’s a pro HOCKEY player…” I didn’t care at that point, he came over to me, dropped his number off. I took it, I know you’re thinking, what a sl*t. I’m not one, but I was curious because I didn’t know who he was. Then I asked a few people…. It was in fact the married father of two Ryan Kesler. I texted him, with a picture of me to see if he would remember me. He did, and I instantly got a call, and was being pursued, I’d have to be crazy to turn him down. I gave into my weakness, I slept with this guy. I must be one of many, who else? I have screen shots of our text convos and phone convos recorded. How does he hide this from his wife? He must have more than one phone.
Read more at http://thedirty.com/2013/09/who-else-is-a-victim-of-ryan-kesler/#qzO9tjptEIH9I7wc.99

STD

May 23, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Asklop are saying we should trade him to New Jersey then.
I was thinking a little while ago that it probably would be a good time to trade Kesler as he will be a free agent in two years and I get the feeling he'd be leaving anyways, so why not get value out of him now. Could be good for both him and the Canucks.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Asklop are saying we should trade him to New Jersey then.
I was thinking a little while ago that it probably would be a good time to trade Kesler as he will be a free agent in two years and I get the feeling he'd be leaving anyways, so why not get value out of him now. Could be good for both him and the Canucks.

I would be listening to offers for sure. I think he has the highest value for return on the roster. In his prime now, leading the league in ice time ect... Wanted him to be the next Linden for us but the arrogance, selfishness and cockiness this guy has shown the last few years in the media has changed my opinion of him. I think he has peaked in terms of what he can do for the nucks.

Plus he's a slut.

Trade him if u can.

Pittsburgh?
Boston ?
Detroit?
Philly?

what would u want in return?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't stand this guy and am fully on board w/ trading him, now. He's WAY overrated. Beast Mode? Come on. He shows up to play once every 5-7 games, and for that one game, everyone is drooling all over this guy. "He should be Captain!".

Get serious. He's David Copperfield at best, apparating out of nowhere to do something awesome, then disappearing again, leaving everyone wondering what happened, and where did the cloud of smoke come from.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I like some of the rhumors that are heating up on Copperfield. Yep, they can trade this guy ASAP as far as I'm concerned.

Also, heard another juicy one that Lou was back on the block, and was why he sat yesterday. Anyone else hear the same?

RL RCD

May 31, 2010
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well, I like some of the rhumors that are heating up on Copperfield. Yep, they can trade this guy ASAP as far as I'm concerned.

Also, heard another juicy one that Lou was back on the block, and was why he sat yesterday. Anyone else hear the same?

I heard from very unreliable source that Canucks are actually trying to trade Lack and that is why he played last 3 games.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard they were trying to trade Dana Murzyn which is why he was "featured" at the last game.

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trade Lack if they do that than they might as well trade the twins Kesler and Bieksa. Young man is the only positive thing on that team. I say trade Bieksa bring Macdonald on a D and a good left wing. Sand Kassian to new home and bring a guy that can scrap and play his position.
Kesler could bring a younger centre and younger D like one of the young up and coming D in Pitsburgs program and a fourth round. Our team is very slow on a attack. Guys are not willing to hit people in open areas only close to the boards.
Torts is just burning inside watching the dogs give up two to zero lead and than to get people to blame Lack. Ottawa guys were with in ten feet free to shoot. I wonder which winger never came back. Few dogs need to go few need to be sitting on the bench. Kes is hell of a player but this club will never get rid of twins till they say. Kes knows it. He wants a club where he will become that number one, Same for Bieksa. Toronto could sand one of the attacking D this way plus a good left wing. They have few good young guys. Both clubs would do better.
Gillis needs to pull the wax out of his ears and make some moves. No playoffs with out three four moves. I truly hope Gillis stops buying fourth line players.

Mercurial

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
http://thedirty.com/2013/09/who-else-is-a-victim-of-ryan-kesler/

THE DIRTY ARMY: Nik, I’m not a fan of hockey, I don’t know what happens with what. I just know that Vandirty tore their city apart when the Canucks lost. I was at the Playoffs, only because my then boyfriend bought me the tickets... So I get more annoyed and go sit down and my friend comes up and says, “That’s a pro HOCKEY player…” I didn’t care at that point, he came over to me, dropped his number off. I took it, I know you’re thinking, what a sl*t. I’m not one, but I was curious because I didn’t know who he was. Then I asked a few people…. It was in fact the married father of two Ryan Kesler. I texted him, with a picture of me to see if he would remember me. He did, and I instantly got a call, and was being pursued, I’d have to be crazy to turn him down. I gave into my weakness, I slept with this guy. I must be one of many, who else? I have screen shots of our text convos and phone convos recorded. How does he hide this from his wife? He must have more than one phone.

2574831-8798349651-mj-la.gif

Mr Base

Mar 14, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is this all about. Jorden coming out of closet. Nothing new about those guys. At least Canucks took another fourth liner today from Ottawa, today by the name Jeff Costello. Here we go. Torts and his dumb moves. Kesler and Jorden are you frigen joking. USA brotherly love. What a frack. At least Tiger is after girls.

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is this all about. Jorden coming out of closet. Nothing new about those guys. At least Canucks took another fourth liner today from Ottawa, today by the name Jeff Costello. Here we go. Torts and his dumb moves. Kesler and Jorden are you frigen joking. USA brotherly love. What a frack. At least Tiger is after girls.

Torts isn't the one making the moves!

Mercurial

Sep 17, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Luongo gone to Florida for Markstrom+

fcuking Gillis, we traded both Luongo and Schnieder for less then what we could have gotten for them.

He cocked up this situation in style, he's running this franchise into the ground.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0