Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Div 1 & 2 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
DAMN!

The 1 time I forget to preview before posting..... :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: (figures)

I meant "play" obviously......

Ya, drinking with these two (and the other brother) shall make for an interesting night and not-so-good morning..... :(

But I plan to PLAY my best Sunday! :D

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
OUCH!

Whatever! Looks who's talking Mr. Saturday Night! :eek:

;) :p hee hee

If you're such a fan where have you been for all our games???

Stepchild

Jun 3, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz, I do not now what Mr. Saturday Night means. As for being a fan, I was there........once. Glasgow Ghirl has proof.
Besides that, maybe if you got some playing time........ok, forget it. Not going to happen

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Obviously you don't come out otherwise you'd know that I get plenty of playing time! (except maybe Sat cause I was late....??)

Big Game for us Sunday..... you should drag your ass there with Balsa & I in the morning (he has to come as he's driving.... HA HA no excuses this time! :D ) and watch our 10AM GAME!!!! :p

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing I know about multiples is in betting. What could you possibly be talking about? :D It's all about angles, all about angles......

Balsa

Mar 16, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Big Game for us Sunday..... you should drag your ass there with Balsa & I in the morning (he has to come as he's driving.... HA HA no excuses this time! ) and watch our 10AM GAME!!!!

Maybe Club I will send a cab to the Ridge in the morning!!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Spazz...

You should come and check us out after your game...maybe we'll win one :p ;)
We play Croatia SC...they are actually ahead of us in the standings :eek: :( We are suckin' wind, but our heads are high...our Goalie is returning and we're ready to ROCK some Croation ass :wa: *not in the way you are thinking either you dirty birdy* ;)

My sister in Law plays on the Croatia SC, so again, it's all about the Braggin' rights at Christmas dinner, ya know :D

Good luck in your game...see you Sunday?

striker14lookin'forwardtoher2ndgameback

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Maybe

Where and when? I'll see what I can do..... now that I'm back in a club I feel compelled to support the men's team (though from what I've seen they're not doing so hot :eek: )

If you guys have a full roster you'll beat Croatia NO PROBLEM!

Too bad you can't be out to watch us trample the Rovers out of the first place standings.....

:D Spazz

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jags Game...

Slocan...near 29th Avenue Skytrain Station

Where is your game?

I don't know Spazz...Croatia is doing not too bad right now. Even with a full roster...if we don't have our sweeper and no Goalie...it is tough, but we will manage!! We always try :p
I believe Hark and Crash will be there, so we should be good.
Our only Croatian on our team...Seki...is having a hard time with her back, so she is questionable :confused: :(

Well...again, goodluck to Club I...you know striker14 is cheering ya on...GO GET EM'

striker14 :wa:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What time?

Our field is still listed as TBA so who knows. I think it's their home game so we're guessing Hillcrest or South Memorial?

If our game is rained out by some lucky chance then I'll probably sleep through your game (laying like I can :rolleyes: ) but if not then you may just see me there! :D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry...

Slocan...12:00pm
We are home team, so we will be there by 11:15am

Why would yours be cancelled? It hasn't rained that much, has it? Lastnight was bad, but I think you should be fine.

SW Memorial Park is a nice park, eh? We played Croatia there last time and it was great! The League doesn't fcuk around with it though...they will cancel with the slightest bit of rain.

Slocan on the other hand...could you get anymore East Van? The park is horrible...slanted...large hill that you have to run down at least 10x to retrieve the fcuken ball :mad: It is tiny!! That is ok...less running, and Referee's love it because while we are retrieving the ball...they can catch their breath...ha ha ha! A Ref told me that :p

striker14 :wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glasgow Ghirl,

I mean this in the nicest possible way. Could you please clean out your box? It is unable to receive anything at this point. Cheers.

CaptainwhohastriedsendingGGaPMandnoticedthatherboxwasfull

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
MY BOX

Every ghirls dream is for a full box ....

And for the record, my box IS clean lets make no mistake there. I can't help that I'm so damn cute and popular, it's fan mail.

GGreadytoreceivemore&more&evenmore!! :wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our girls were fantastic today. We took the piss out of Shamrock Rovers but we ended up with a 0-0 draw. We scored a goal with 15 minutes to go and the cnut of a ref called it offside. Their team said it was a good goal. He pointed to center after the goal was scored but changed his mind 5 seconds later. Fcuking disgraceful. If I knew how much of a cnut their coach was, I would have played them with the 8 players they said they could have fielded. They submitted a fcuking team list with 20 fcuking players on it. Are you telling me they couldn't have fielded 11 players with that list? No chance. I am guaranteeing we will be playing them on a Saturday next time because we took the piss out of them on a Sunday with their 'full' team. They are truly shite. I asked the ref after the game why he pointed to center after we scored and then changed his mind(very obvious) and he said that he didn't point to center. He was fcuking **** and I will be doing a write-up about his incompetence. I'm not protesting because that is bush league but I will report his imcompetence. He was a cnut. Our girls were fcuking brilliant today. We handled all the shite with class and their coach is a big fcuking cnut of a rubik's cube. I hate him. The game was pretty clean though and Shamrock knew they had the piss taken out of them. They were legless the last 20 minutes and they knew they goal was a goal until their cnut of a coach started shouted at the pussy ref for a phantom offside call. Anyway, I'm gutted because this cost us promotion. However, Shamrock is going to drop points against Kerrisdale and we will beat them next time. BTW, I guaranteed a win against them today. We did. We fcuking beat them fair and square. Unfortunately the cnut of a ref didn't see it that way. Most of their team did.........

Captain

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flag is up!

She was offside. No question. There was another one a little later that was offside as well which he didn't call but your player shanked it.

It was a good game to watch with some pretty good skill--and talent ;) on both sides. I would agree that Club I had the better chances but the Rovers could have bagged a couple too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0