Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer [January 2002]

Who's the most Irritating TTPer in this lot? Sexual Chocolate!

• Zenga

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Captain Shamrock

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Regs

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • SexualChocolate

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Refbeater

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • PGR Goodtimes

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs all in good fun if she wants to be in the guys threads she gonna be treated like 1.

KNVB as long as you are in the poll with me I will be OK:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fair enough RB and I agree. But with the way she's been posting lately, well,... I just don't want you to make her cry is all.

~TB.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm still here...

Originally posted by Regs
Fair enough RB and I agree. But with the way she's been posting lately, well,... I just don't want you to make her cry is all.

~TB.

Regsi, I'm a little more solid than that! FCUK, you know that!

Caution Reccos, the more you post, the more your name gets smeared. BTW, you don't bother me either! ("the bird")

Nice of you to join us Refbeater!

Thanks for the encouragement Kurgs (in the OTHER thread)you might just see me on the pitch real soon!

Yours in being a "CNUT!"
I love that word, whoever thought of that anyhow? Regs, can my avitar say "CNUT" please??????
=sc;) :confused: ;)

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Dragon Lady

SC is part of the HBDE so she will not get my vote.

She may be the most irritating Dragon Lady that I know, however, but not on this site.

Vote for Zanga

HOSisaDragonforever:p

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
a man's game

I am sorry, RB. I was not aware (being only a wee girly) that in order to post on here like a man, I must call all of you mean names.

Now that I have the license - let the games begin! It's sooooo liberating to act like a man! :confused:

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tiner sorry

i am sorry. i realise now that my behaviour lately has been out of line.

thank you all for your help.i will now go to therapy.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's all over

Congrats SC!

Our first irritating queen [some might say it was Coppertone, but we won't go there]...

~TB.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats? I guess...

Funny, this is in "The Wanker of the Month" thread and as far as I know this isn't entirely trueWho's a Wanker Then? Who has really pissed you off lately (other than those godly annoying cricketeers who never shut the fcuk up)? :rolleyes:

I just took ANOTHER personality test and this is what it said...
"Others see you as fresh, lively, charming, amazing, practical, and always interesting; someone who's constantly in the center of attention, but sufficiently well-balanced not to let it go to their head. They also see you as kind, considerate, and understanding; someone who'll always cheer them up and help them out. ":D

If you don't like my posts, then PM me!:p

It IS nice to be popular, but Regsi, can you make my Title a nice shade of blue or something?:confused:

+SCyoursinirritating;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It IS nice to be popular, but Regsi, can you make my Title a nice shade of blue or something?
In a nutshell, no.

Yours in administrating,

~TB.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is it just me or is there nothing more repulsive than a woman in soccer kit. The shin pads etc...etc...SC you must be a glutton for punishment, either that or you are a dyke!! Regs, I think you need to create a thread for women only, too post they must 1st provide a nude picture of themselves after their 18th b-day. A poll then needs to be set up as to determine who has a right to post here. Criteria, great tits and ass!!!!:D :D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco for Mayor

Originally posted by Bronco
Is it just me or is there nothing more repulsive than a woman in soccer kit. The shin pads etc...etc...SC you must be a glutton for punishment, either that or you are a dyke!! Regs, I think you need to create a thread for women only, too post they must 1st provide a nude picture of themselves after their 18th b-day. A poll then needs to be set up as to determine who has a right to post here. Criteria, great tits and ass!!!!:D :D

You obviously haven't seen ME in KIT! phewy, shin pads...Dyke-wow, I've never!

Does the above statement mean that you fellows have to show us your penises and hairy, or not so hairy backs to have votes here?:rolleyes: (Size does count you know):eek:

What's fair is fair, I guess. As for your comments, Bronco, go surf the net or go read the "Beyond the Chick Tourney" to satisfy your needs. :p (No wonder your personal life is struggling, you're on TTP way to much)

Yours in irritating,
+SCisstillinthehouse!:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
To much?

(No wonder your personal life is struggling, you're on TTP way to much)
Yeah I hate people who are on here to much.... :rolleyes:

SC I'll help you out if Regs won't

Most irritating TTPer - January 2002
You said blue right? ;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Most irritating TTPer - January 2002
knvb,

You know, I think you actually have a very quick wit. What puzzles me is that low score on the IQ test. What gives?

Sexualchocolate, KNVB owns you on TTP yet you scored higher than he did. Maybe you two should get together over drinks and discuss this in further detail. :cool:

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby

It appears to me that they already got together for the drinks cuz KNVB is changing colours for her after all the crap she gave him. Hmmmm, I think there is something going on there!!!

;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
reccos,

I think you may be on to something. I think we have a couple of lawyers registered on TTP. KNVB was recently wed but Sexulachocolate is a housewrecker and may have coerced him into some serious private messaging. She is deadly I hear. She may be irritating but she is a woman in every sense. Someone with a low IQ like knvb is especially vulnerable. Perhaps this could be the basis for his defence in divorce court. :p

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby

Ballbaby, you may be right. The evil Sexual Chocolate may have got to this newly wed. He certainly has a big smile these days and dispensing favours to SexoChoco makes me a bit suspicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0