Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer [January 2002]

Who's the most Irritating TTPer in this lot? Sexual Chocolate!

• Zenga

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Captain Shamrock

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Regs

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • SexualChocolate

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Refbeater

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • PGR Goodtimes

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On any other month?

I figured you'd vote for him for the month that you seconded his nomination.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid is a genius

Sid is simply a brilliant genius that speaks at a level beyond what any of us on TTP can connect with. In each of his messages there is an absolutely brilliant kernel of something.

At least that is what Sid would like us to believe.

:p ;) :p ;)

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
kiss your own arse, honey

My dear Kiss My Ass (which, by the way, means kiss your donkey. If that's what they call it these days, fair enough.),
This is a site about taking the piss. This term originated in the UK, is used extensively in the antipodes and has made its way to the grand land of Canada. It doesn't mean to urinate: it means to tease, to joke and to play around. Mainly with the use of an admirable vocabulary and a certain amount of wit.
Get it?? ;)

~debwilldefendsctotheendofherdays

deb

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
kiss your own arse, honey

My dear Kiss My Ass (which, incidently, is a donkey. Who am I to say you're not allowed to kiss your donkey. Go for it.)

This site is called Take the Piss. Originating in the UK, this jolly phrase worked its way through Australia (where it is used extensively) and has been seen lurking in the grand land of Canada, much like yourself. It does not refer to the need to urinate; rather, it is indicative of a person who, employing lightning wit, makes fun of a person and/or situation.

It is all in fun. ;)

~debwilldefendsctotheend!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kiss your own ass!!

Originally posted by kiss my ass
hey this is the first time that i've ever posted and it's about time that someone tells Sexual chocolate to shut up!!!

i happened to aimlessly end up in this thread and i'm already annoyed.

do you not get it ??? they want you to stop with your BS!!!
sorry if i offended anyone but i'm just stating the facts.
hello to everyone else!!! i hope this isn't a bad first impression :(

Welcome "Mothafcuker". Who are your friends on here? I believe by your post that you are not able to make decisions for yourself and need others to fill in the blanks for you!

Nice place to start "Kiss my ..". But, to make your stay worth while, please go to another thread that you may be welcomed to. You don't really have no say in the matter, being a "lurker" of sorts.

It seems as though "Kiss my.." has gone to the "school of sid" or "Zenga", or preschool in PoCo. Sort yourself out lad and say something with your own words. Otherwise you will be nominated for the February Poll.

I also have a gut feeling you actually know who I am, in that case, settle your inner issues face to face. You might feel better when you get an opportunity to talk down to someone. I'm all ears for you, get it off your chest and RELAX!

Keep up the votes guys...

Deb, WTF are you talking about? Too much explaining makes some people's brain hurt (sometimes twice over, like your post). Awe, forget it!:rolleyes:

+SCisinthehousenomatterwhatkissmysays-fcukyoutoo!:eek:

xoxoxo;)

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sexual Chocolate You're Rambling Lately....

Notice the votes have stopped coming in lately, despite your competition being Zenga the Wondersomething? It must really be tough winning this over him!!!!

But jamming the thread with your rambling, scrambly posts may well have something to do with keeping the voters away. Smart move. Keep the voters away by posting!!!!

(Your earlier posts were crisper, more thoughtful and less jumbled. You seem to be losing it lately along with your cool).

By the way thanks for the big red banner the other day. I enjoyed watching you waiting for more from me!! ;) You were quite patient I must admit.

:p :p

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
THAT'S IT!!!

FCUK!

That's all I can take! SC, these useless posts have to go!!!

Regs, if it is OK, please change my vote from Zenga to SC!

GODAMMIT!!!

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sc, if you're not going to show us your tits...

STOP WITH THE USELESS shite!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Ahem.

More composed now...

Regs, sorry about the shouting.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Jude

what happened to you? I think you should go to see someone about your anger issues. I know Jimmy Holiday has a support group for overreacting!

As for the tits comment, only the privileged few get THAT opportunity!:rolleyes:

:rolleyes: :eek: :mad: :p :eek:
boring!
+SC

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Privileged

If you call half the Downtown core "privileged", then I guess I'm un-privileged.:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
5bigones has not arrested me yet!

:rolleyes:

In the words of Coppetune and The Appy, it is actually Madame Cleos. (four walls, not four street corners)

See you tonight Big Boy!;) :eek:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC

you have major issues little lady!!! I am like the rest on TTP (SICK OF YOUR DAFT POSTS) give it a break!!!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy there....

Guinness~

Of all people I would have thought you and Coppertone would have the most sympathy here.... December ring any bells? That red writing up by your name isn't there because Regs got board.

Daft wee bastard

SCdontthinkImonyoursidenow.

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well there are some children here who need to be told that if you cant play nice then go home.

hey SC i will join you here in this playground even though some of the playmates are being a little nasty.

hey guinness - define daft for me? sometimes simple is best....but i am sure that is what you tell all the girls.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0