Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer [January 2002]

Who's the most Irritating TTPer in this lot? Sexual Chocolate!

• Zenga

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Captain Shamrock

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Regs

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • SexualChocolate

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Refbeater

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • PGR Goodtimes

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dictionary came up with this one.
Daft; an Aussie bird named Tiner that has no clue about what TTP is all about...
Daft in the meaning, you have nae scooby!!!
Daft, means stop putting up useless posts and everyone will leave you alone!!!

O.K even I'm getting sick of this shite!!!:mad:

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know my opinion doesn't matter, but...

'Guinny', do you need a lesson on starting a new "thread?" Or "post", which are the two Zenga keeps getting mixed up with.

Awe, the babbling, I'm still bored too. Yawn!

BTW, tiner isn't an Aussie, she's an undercover Geisha Girl, from that place, you know...:confused:

+SC:rolleyes:

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC

I think you should go to see someone about your anger issues. I know Jimmy Holiday has a support group for overreacting!

SC

Hey i wasn't gonna vote, but now this may have changed my mind.I thought we were friends
:(

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dearest Jimmy,

#21 is my number, thanks for putting me there!:rolleyes:

Friendship? This web isn't about friendship, so I have found out!:eek:

+SCapologizestojimmy!;) youhadbeentooquiteonthisthreadanyway!

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
21st vote

It wasn't me that put you up to 21,I still havent voted.Gonna wait til near the end to cast my selection, and your safe in my books.How can I vote for my indoor soccer mate:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
that's the spirit!

I knew you would break down buddy!;)

+SCfoundatleastonefriendonTTP!:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I may shut this poll down today, I may shut it down next week, who knows?

No set timeline anymore to get away from people holding out :D

~TB.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
you had to get your .00087 cents in hey K-NOB?

WTF KNVB?
Are you saying the Jimmy is "Irritating"? That is what this poll is for, and apparently I am getting the votes for it too!

Not that I am a fan here...of the poll...

A room with jimmy? I'd give it a whirl!;)

+SCwantstobringsometoystotheroom:rolleyes:

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
guinness. take your bat and ball(s) and go home.

disappointed there is no icon for a pout?? i think you would be able to use it.:D

tinercantakeherfannytowherevershechoosesbutthanxforthenominationanyway.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tiner and Sexual Chocolate

If there is any value in either of your two posts immediately above, fcuk is it hard to find!!

When I first started reading TTP you two were pretty good and generally entertaining. But the above crap- and a lot of what you two have been saying lately- makes our rooting, tooting farm animal lover, but keep-it-on-the-road guy, Guiness, look like a fcuking Rhodes scholar!!

Judging from the number of posts and the posting averages of the two of you plus our animal loving Guiness have, you three are proof positive of the old adage, that the higher and higher the monkey climbs the tree, the smaller and smaller the asshole appears to be.

One last thing for you former good TTPers: think before you respond. Make a decent point other than your stupid thumb down and twisted faces. Or, shut the frig up for a while.

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reccos,

Didn't you already express these thoughts somewhere else? Jeez, give it a rest and lighten up a bit. They're not nearly a 1/10th as bad as Zenga.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper

You and CDK must've been up too late doing your homework assignment looking up big words to use and being titillated. That word oughta give you another nights work.

As far as SC and Tiner's posts being as bad as Zenga's, I suggest you and CDK put your heads together once more and read them again. You two seem to operating on the basis that two heads are better than one.

And by the way, I don't need a fcuking dictionary to debate with you!! Next time maybe try a thesaurus. That "bravo" shite is pathetic.
;) :p ;) :p

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Easy, Reccos.

Keeper is one of 'dem higher learners. He be taking dat' Psycholology over 'der at SFU.

He's a real smart one.....

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lock

I can see this month is a lock, but what I want to know is how Regs and the Captain feel about there 3 votes and the fact they are only one behind the likes of Ref Beater :eek:

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What does the winner get???

Regs,

Maybe the winner of the Most Irritating should be given an all inclusive weeks vacation to the land of NO POSTING!! It would be worth something to the rest of us to have a weeks freedom from the winners posts:D :D

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lean

That is a fcuking brilliant idea Lean. Regs have the winner banned for a week or so. I think that would shut that cnut SC up pretty quick:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
3rd times a charm

Beater I must say you have really lucked out! The two Months you been in this poll (2 out of 3 I might add) you've run into a very strong group. You keep getting out of these relatively unscathed! The third one you may not be so lucky!

allinfavorofaweekwithoutrefbeaterraiseyourhands! (note- you can't see it but my hand is up)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0