Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer [January 2002]

Who's the most Irritating TTPer in this lot? Sexual Chocolate!

• Zenga

Votes: 15 30.6%
  • Captain Shamrock

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • Regs

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • SexualChocolate

Votes: 22 44.9%
  • Refbeater

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • PGR Goodtimes

Votes: 2 4.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the poll for January... it'll close sometime before the last week of the month... could probably close it tomorrow though because I think we all know who is gonna win...

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
14 chicken shits

14 votes casted and no comments. Gutless bitches.

I was going to vote for Zenga, but I never make it through his posts before I have to move on to the next. I could use him to bring me a drink though.

Then, I was going to vote for the Captain for his sudden and out of no where attacks on me, but we seem to have a common love of darts. So I'll let it slide.

SC should outright win this without my vote for her random and pointless thread starts. I should also vote for her because half of them have my fcuking name attached to them. :mad:

PGR goodtimes who?

Regs ?? Me thinks not. He works to hard on this site, which keeps me all to entertained.

So that just leaves that bastage Ref Beater whose clueless comments and retarded posts keep me shaking my head. Also, he uses way to many of these :D ;) :p :mad: :rolleyes: :cool: for my liking. Plus, he's a goalie which makes him instant dodgey.

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
vote

SC has got my vote. The question I have is ....does she really think, opening as many threads as she can about nothing, will her be accepted by fellow TTPer's?:confused: :rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not 100 % yet, although Jenga has got a 98% shot at it... I shall vote at the end (to give Jenga my title for this month)... it is shaping up to be a two horse race between Ultrasexualpurdy's and that Blockhead Jenga...

Guinnesscan'tbaregivinguphisglorytitle:(

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be a landslide

This vote should be a landslide victory for chocolate one:cool: :cool: I know that trying to read zenga's abuse of the english language is difficult and beaters inability to make any sence is frustrating, but you have to vote for the Most Irritating!!!

Chocolate has constantly irritated everyone by starting new threads that no one even replies to, by always having to include a quote in every responce and for the never ending babble.

Good luck to the rest of you, but this shouldn't even be close:D :D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well well well

Lean, you must have too much time on your hands to read all my posts.

Keep up the slags guys, I'm enjoying your useless banter!

Skytrain, I'm glad we are sticking with "knees down".;)

It IS still early folks, and I will stick to that. "Shirley" K-nob, your hidden love for me sway your votes on to others!

+SCisstillinthehouse-fcukyouall!:D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't flatter yourself

SC~ Like I said (see above) You will win this outright without my vote! Ref beater and I go back to the November poll and that bastard stiched me. This is just a bit of pay back. That and I think his posts are the most mind bending crap ever put down onto the internet! Right beater?:p ;) :mad: :cool: :eek: :eek: :( :mad:

AndquitcallingmeShirley

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
screw u

K-nob, when you edit your profile try to spell things correctly
(i.e.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Im going to turn these puppys into pointers" The king
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm" not 'flattering' myself...You can't leave me alone MF:rolleyes:

As for Skytrain or whoever has the stupid quote, you still need edit your Y.O.U.'R.E. (damnet!) -

+SCtheeditor!

Irritating, my ass...:eek:

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB

If my posts are mind bending then WTF are yours? All this sucking up you are doing to the Captain is getting a little bit out of hand:p . You propably have no clue how to play darts, the only darts you've played is bum darts :D :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One to many P.K.'s to the head!

If my posts are mind bending then WTF are yours?
Why, mind expanding of course.

Bum darts? Is this a game your dad made up at bath time?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ouch!

Originally posted by knvb
Bum darts? Is this a game your dad made up at bath time?

Comeback of the year, thus far!:D

I'm shocked by the results so far. I thought Zenga would win in a walk!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
why isn't Tryflame on the list?

I agree with Jude stating that KNVB is concentrating on 'sucking' up to the Capt'n. Are you sure it isn't Mrs. KNVB logged on?
(just curious).

For the 13 of you thus far that have voted pour moi, I just figure you are the 'premature' types anyway. 10 bucks says that you will forget about me in three days or so and wish you could take your vote back.:rolleyes:

I am going to be as patient as always and strategically cast my vote (just before the deadline). :p Regs, make sure you don't vote for yourself, I'm thinking 'sid' should have been on there as well!:eek:

+SCwantstryflameandk-nobtoFIXtheirsignatures!:mad:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
If you're thinking "sid" should've been on there then you should've fcuking nominated him... It's not difficult to figure out ya know.

~TBwhoalreadyvoted...noneofthis'waitingtilltheend'crap.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
et tu TB

did you vote for you know who?:(

+SChassomethingfunnytotellTB - ;)

Kurgs, Max, Notty, TB, HofStone, curling this Friday!!!!! 9pm
:eek:

sorry, just being 'irritating':p

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sexual Choco gets my vote....

Most Irritating for One Reason Alone!!!

Her annoying infatuation with KNVB and his KNOB is becoming more irritating than a Zenga outburst following one of his lerb-induced rants about nothing.

Imagine leading in the poll over Zenga! That tells you something.

By the way, don't bother with the spell or grammar checks because that shite won't work with me!

:p :p :p :D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
different opinion eh?

That is not what you said when you PM'd me. Well, well, well! If you keep bringing my name into this thread I will for sure win the title!:rolleyes:

Again, it doesn't matter what makes me the "Irritating" one, but what the hell are you doing reading EVERYTHING I post.:confused:

It makes me wonder...you obviously wouldn't log on to TTP WITHout checking out what I have to say.;)

I feel so special.:eek: I don't care about the spell, and punc, I was starting to sound like the Captain (Webmaster forbid). mmmm, now my vote is being strayed somewhere else!:eek:

Thanks for YOUR input Reccos, go think of something good to say, in some other forum!:p

+SCisinthehouse

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PM'd you, I think not!!!

Not much of a come back. Pretty lame. You really should have thought a bit more about it before you replied. You are obviously suffering from PM hallucinations or too much chocolate or whatever.

I forgot your little trick about how many guys pm'd but the facts are I didn't pm you at all. Nice try but that crap won't work either.

You actually got the point. It is to help you win the poll and I don't mean KNVB's pole!

:D :p :D :p

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh my, you DID wake up on the wrong side of the cage today

Our love is soooo special!

See you tonight babe!;)

+SC

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC has my vote

This is the earliest I have voted yet. The fact that she goes on about how every shouldn't read her posts if they don't like them gets to me. If we skipped the threads she is in we would have avoid the site all together and TB wouldn't like that would he.

Animal

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh animal

Just because you are not in the pole you had to put your .00093 cents in!

I see Zenga is just doing fine~I'm not worried at all!;)

Another post for you to enjoy;)

+SCisjustkeepingupwithallassholesonthissite:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0