Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer [February 2002]

Who's the most Irritating TTPer in this lot? Bronco!

• Reccos

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Sid

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Bronco

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Liverpool=Champs

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude

Oh I can take it!! Just have whatever "it" is be substantiated by fact, and not heresay and inuendo!!

Broncothinksheshouldgoandpissalloverthevalleyboysagain:D :D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TR

Fcuk you're funny man, holy shite I can hardly contain myself!!! Jesus, did you write for Seinfeld or something, 'cause you are fcuking amazing man!!:rolleyes:

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And the same to you.

goingonrecordstatingwewillnotloseanothergameallyear.

Fcuk you're funny man, holy shite I can hardly contain myself!!! Jesus, did you write for Seinfeld or something, 'cause you are fcuking amazing man!!:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

By the last 2 or 3 or 20 posts it looks like you have won the poll quite convincingly!!! :D Congratulations on a job well done!!!:rolleyes: Muppet!!!

GuinnessisgladtoseeBroncotakethemonthlypoll:p

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
For what it's worth, TheRob did not vote for Bronco. He voted for Liverpool=Champs. Anyone who plays on a team that can't beat a team with ten men deserves the title.:D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're a cnut

Bronco,

You have a great take on everyone else's political situation but do you have a fcuking clue about your own? It would be very easy for me to throw in a few politically incorrect digs about the Croatian/Serbian history, BUT I would not stoop that low because I happen to like CDK and Ghostrider. You on the other hand, don't have a fcuking clue where to draw the line. If I get some time in the near future, I will go back and dig up your bigoted posts.

As for me finding pictures, it was as easy as finding idiotic Croatians. I just typed Bronco into the Google search bar and got exactly what I needed. Lay off the political comments you cnut, especially when you have never lived in a place and would not last a fcuking day there.

It appears that you think, about as well as you move on the soccer field. You can make what you want from that statement.

Captain

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Holy fcuk, since when did TTP become the forum for bleeding heart liberals and "feelgooders" (is that a word?) I guess we should all just try to get along. I'm sorry Captain I really do like you and all of the Irish brethren that have been so exploited by the well intentioned yet misguided hand of her Majesty's armed forces. You are right, everybody should hold hands and sing kumbaya, there is no place in this world for mean spirited and arguably (dare I say) ethnically inflammatory comments. Shite I know I've never been on the receiving end of an ethnic jab or joke. Why should you? Ref-beater my sincerest apologies for all of the referrals to in-breeding (however true the case may be. Just read a book on Portuguese colonization of slave territories) they were wrong and dare I say not very nice. To my many Italian-Canadian TTP'ers my solemnest apology for even once referring to you as Wops. What was I thinking I should be flogged, condemned and perhaps even set adrift in Hudson's Bay to re-think my villanous evil thoughts about this rosy world we live in. Is that better Captain? I feel so enlightened and free from the shackles that were my beliefs. Here is to a new beginning, and a new and gentler TTP. Cheerio lad.:)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bastage!!!

Knvb, where in the hell did that e-mail come from??? hmmm...

GuinnessthinksKnvbshouldshowhimhowtodownsizethosepics!!!

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
no one told me....

This month's vote is very much like the Winter Olympics. Who gives a flying fcuk? Having said that, I've just realised that I'm a moderator on this thread for some reason known, presumably, only to that ageing webmaster who's clearly suffering from the early throes of senile dementia. Again. Thus, it is my most humble of opinions that Bronco, despite his unfortunate ethnicity, is very readable and was at least able to finish Grade 5 English. Sorry, Burnsie, but at least the fella's got an opinion and can string a few words together. I daresay he might even be able to produce a petition without making himself look a complete berk but, as always, that one's open to debate.

Still, after all that's said and done, being a Croat he can't even win a piss-easy poll like this properly. And he pissed me off with that Limey menace nonsense. Everyone likes the English don't they?

Three cheers for CD Kid's little protege, given time his fanclub might rival that of the Gaffa's. Fastshow.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Huh?

Is anyone else still wondering who Fastshow is voting for? Ahhh, no matter...3:00 is fast approaching. One chicken dinner, coming up...

GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!!GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!! GO CANADA GO!!!

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
burn the pig farmer

BURN BRONCO BURN, BRONCO INFERNO

burn bronco burn,bronco inferno

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is an absolute miscarriage of justice. Regs I have been informed that there were some voting irregularities that rivalled those of the US Presidential election.;) I will be filing a formal written "protest" later:rolleyes:

Yours in allegedly being annoying,

Bronco

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs, the mere fact that yours truly has been villified as most annoying would suggest that there were serious inproprieties in the process. I have my crack legal team looking into it as we speak!!:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0