Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer [February 2002]

Who's the most Irritating TTPer in this lot? Bronco!

• Reccos

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Sid

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Bronco

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Liverpool=Champs

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the poll for February... it'll close sometime before the last week of the month... someone said it's a weak field and I agree, but could make for a close finish :rolleyes:

Enjoy.

~TB.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I voted for Sid.

I don't think anyone has irritated me as much as that cnut. From the all caps posts to the plethora of smiley faces in his poor attempts at a piss take.

My vote is in.

CDK

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I voted for Sid.

I don't think anyone has irritated me as much as that cnut. From the all caps posts to the plethora of smiley faces in his poor attempts at a piss take.

My vote is in.
KNVB

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not original k-nobby, but we'll take it

or is that just another way of saying 'he took the words right out of my mouth'?:confused:

I've noticed that all electees have been quite quiet lately - [/COLOR]

+SChardtovotewhensheisn'tintherunning:rolleyes:

Skytrain

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid!

Sid's got my vote, no need to explain why. If I did I'd be typing forever.

The other 3 stooges don't have a chance.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Had to go with Bronco

Had to vote for Bronco. I just can't stand reading the same uncomprehendable babble about how good Croatia is or was or will never be. Maybe it is time to play the fcuking game instead of pretending to live in the past.

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am appalled at my inclusion in this lot of miscreants. Sid is a moron who is waiting for his fingerpainting degree from grade 3 to be recognized as a skill by WCB. Reccos is just dumb, and Liverworst actually thinks someone cares about English soccer. Anyways I had to vote for Sid, just because!!!!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
jealousy will stab you in the back

Originally posted by Bronco
Sid is a moron who is waiting for his fingerpainting degree from grade 3 to be recognized as a skill by WCB. Anyways I had to vote for Sid, just because!!!!

"Cheers Brocho":rolleyes: enjoy your stay

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No Crote fan here

I've got to say I am surprised by the lead thus far.

Sidbyallrightsshouldbearunawayleader!

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's tough, Bronco. I don't really think that people are voting for you because you're irritating. They are voting for you because they hate you. I don't think Regs likes you very much either and that may have an impact on the poll results.;)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't know where I have earned this stigma of white supremacy. I hate Limey's just as much as the next guy. My feelings about the inbred Porks is well known. I in fact have no animosity to any visible minority. I hate stupid people. Sid (Irish militant retard) Ref Beater ( Inbred) are to the best of my knowledge caucasian shemales. It's hard being misunderstood!!!:rolleyes: :D

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'd say it was when you made those comments about the "IRA", "Irish Mothers" and "English dick" that really pissed off the Captain. The Captain is a very influential TTP Bastard and he is someone you should not cross.

But, Captain Shamrock is a Celtic fan which means he must have a forgiving nature. I'm sure if you appologized for those comments, all will be good. If you don't, the Captain is also very well connected and with one phone call could have your car blown up.....well, that's what Ghostrider told me anyway.:)

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
And your point is???? I still don't see how one could draw an affiliation with the KKK???:confused:

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That you'll have to ask the Captain. He's the one (I think?) that first made the comments comparing you to a Grand Wizard....

Cheers,

TheShit-disturber:eek:

Liverpool=Champs

Dec 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Is dude the only 1 with balls?

It seems 10 TTP'ers have voted for me but dude is the only 1 that has the grapefruits to explain why(although it was a pretty gay explaination,dorks aren't supposed to pick on nerds) :D :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0