Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer [February 2002]

Who's the most Irritating TTPer in this lot? Bronco!

• Reccos

Votes: 3 6.7%
  • Sid

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Bronco

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • Liverpool=Champs

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That muppet bronco

Let's be honest... bronco has gone on record as being a red neck racist, making useless post after useless post!!! :rolleyes: his point of view is, well moot and his lack of knowledge in any subject being discussed make him the most irritating TTPer for this month (and possibly many to follow)!!!
Here is just a small sampleof what this retard is capable of:
Does anybody really fcuking care about Canada winning gold, silver or bronze in figure skating? Give me a break!!
We were just robbed of a Gold Medal in the Olympics and this knob runs off at the mouth because he doesn't care for figure skating??? WTF??? We just got screwed by a bunch of Comies (and those French Bastards) and you don't care??? Get Bent!!!

GuinnessstillbitterabouttheRuskiesstealingGoldfromUs!!! :mad:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Guinea Pig. If you are so distraught by the fact that Canada wasn't awarded the gold medal in what for all intents and purposes is an exhibition (much like ballroom dancing: another bull shite olympic sport) then kudos to you. All I'm suggesting is that I don't think many people really give a flying fcuk about the damn thing!!! However, if this is some feeble attempt for you to come out of the closet, once again kudos to you!!;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW

Your a bright one bronko:rolleyes:So you figure I must be a Fairy because I watch figure skating at the Olympics with the missus??? :confused: A bit strong I would think:eek:

Guinnessstillthinkspostslikebroncosdeservemostirritating:D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ahhh, so it was his turn to be the missus!!! You must feel like such a man today. Bravo, bravo!!!!:rolleyes:

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Croat homelife???

Sorry bronx, just because your dad lets you be the missus on occasion don't assume everyone else has the same upbringing !!!:rolleyes: really you must be confused:confused: I feel bad for ya wee bitch!!!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Why do you insist on talking like a true Limey. Everyone knows you weren't born in Limeyland, raised in Limeyland, etc....Why is it that you purport to be of original stock? has Dalrymple rubbed off on you that much. He couldn't have, because as I saw it the last time we played, you didn't see the pitch and actually played in the CAT game the day before!!!!:rolleyes:

Broncothinksthatonlytruelimeysshouldtalkthetalk

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stick to the topic, but I see you are

Is anyone monitoring this? Take it to the PMs lads:mad:

No comments necss. 'donkey', you, yawn, bore, yawn, me;)

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Limey???

Sorry about bringing up your childhood, it must be tough for you... (all that pent up anger):rolleyes: and what do the English have to do with me??? you are a confused sad lad:eek:

GuinnessknowsheisofftopicbutBroncoisahalfwit!!!:cool:

BTW, SC what's with your little PM??? pissing on Bronco and then brown nosing in the last post??? :confused:

PM quote deleted by the gestapo

:confused: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk

Enough with the posting of other's Private Messages!

This is a general statement for everyone on TTP. Show some respect to your fellow community members.

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So when I get my PM from CDK about him confessing his true love for Surrey United you don't want me to post it?

Anyone besides Bronco notice how quiet Sid is now that he's made the poll? Funny how that happens...... :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
and you're a mod?

I didn't post it when he sent it to me did I? :rolleyes:

~TBshakinghisheadatKNVBfornotusingcommonsense

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Limey???

Originally posted by Guinness
BTW, SC what's with your little PM??? pissing on Bronco and then brown nosing in the last post??? :confused:

PM quote deleted by the gestapo

:confused: :confused: :confused: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

It was a word of caution dumb ass, in hopes of not making yourself look like a donkey like SOMEone you have been trying to 'piss' on.:(

I thought you would learn from the two Irritating ones, Knvb and yours truly...

BTW Regsi, I learned my lesson with those PMs 300 posts or so ago:rolleyes: so, it wasn't me this time, and of course, the words were twisted:mad:

+sccanreadbetweenRegsi'spostinhisposedquestiontoauntiejinks:rolleyes:
Pre-dick-ta-ble my friend;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
broncos pig farm

you & your pigfellas are up to no good, killing hookers,sick pig farmer you are,you scurvey infested, dirty rotten PIG ,
we should feed you to your own fcuking PIGS ya dracula vampire plamph(jock sniffer)
we should propably check out that fcuking PIG farm in richmond for some evedience you dirty fcuking PIGFARMER:mad: :( :mad: ;) :p ;) :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Be careful.....

and what do the English have to do with me???

Be careful with that one, Guinness. ;) What flag do you pledge allegiance to? Just a question. I certainly would not be attempting to side with the David Duke.

After all, here are a few photos of Bronco taken recently.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

Putting up those pic's is not very funny. I don't think I can give my easy money international soccer picks for tomorrow after that.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

You're right. They're not funny, like a lot of Bronco's so-called TTP on other ethnic groups.

As for the soccer picks, you went 1 - 3 on today's games, so I am not too concerned about that. ;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
oh well

coming from me, I was only half offended:rolleyes:

+SCwasonlyhalf offened:rolleyes:

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Sham!!

Hey Lucky Charms, are you as stupid as you've made yourself out to be with your last two posts. I find it extremely to ironic and perhaps even convenient that you knew where to go to download pictures of that shite. I'm not a racist, a fascist or any other "ist" for that matter. You on the other hand are the true "anti-humourist". If it pains you that much, or hit home way too hard my comments about the Irish being simpleton potato farming slaves to the Limey menace, I truly apologize!!:D I will certainly keep that in mind the next time I am prone to my racist onslaught!!:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuk me Timmy...I'm not going to start pulling out all your quotes (too much digging in the archives), but you've made your bed! If you're going to give it, you gotta take it.

Dude- notreferringtothegoodslagsessionwehadinthefvslpages,noworriesthere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0