Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer [December]

Who's the most Irritating TTPer in this lot? Guinness!!!

• Lance Arsmstrong (FVSL Threads)

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • The Yetti (VMSL Threads)

Votes: 4 8.3%
  • I_Love_Sheep (FVSL Threads)

Votes: 3 6.3%
  • Guinness (VMSL Threads)

Votes: 16 33.3%
  • Screw You Captain (Ultimate Player)

Votes: 9 18.8%
  • Zeus (VMSL Threads & Sportstown Rep)

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • Lean (VMSL Threads, Ultimate Player, & Idiot Club Member)

Votes: 8 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vote TTPers!!!!!!!!

Let's get voting. I wanna make sure my new buddy Guinness doesn't fall behind in the balloting.

:D ;) ;) :) :(

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wanna Nominate for Jan 2002!!

Fcuk Reccos...

Quality not Quantity! you'll be in the running quickly.

Regs,

Are you gonna start the nominations for Jan thread? Soon?

Early favourites are: Sid, SC, Reccos, Bronco, ( and KNVB again of course;) )

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Cap'n

Originally posted by Reccos
What I meant to say, was that Screw You Captain must have a few screws loose to use a take off on your fine name, to attempt to discredit you for the fine TTPer that you are!! Almost as good as your soccer skills!!! Which we all know are still quite good.

;) ;)

Kurgan,

Maybe we could create a category for "Most frequent brown-nosing". Reccos would be a lock.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let Reccos do what he wants. It is not often I hear anything positive about me anymore. So, as Fasty says,

CARRY ON, RECCOS

Dude,

Screw You and I are currently enjoying a Guinness and Kilkenny. School was shut down due to the high winds. We came over here to fix my fence that was blown into the ditch, but we couldn't. SO, we are indulging in a couple of beverages until the wind dies down.

Captain

peter

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can you swim?

Captain,

I hope you're ok...did you go into the ditch with it or were you able to jump clear from your perch?

hadtottpsomeoneformy100thpost

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Enjoy my beer

Originally posted by Captain Shamrock

Dude,

Screw You and I are currently enjoying a Guinness and Kilkenny. School was shut down due to the high winds. We came over here to fix my fence that was blown into the ditch, but we couldn't. SO, we are indulging in a couple of beverages until the wind dies down.

Captain

Why does that not surprise me? While the teachers have a beer (good selections, BTW), I'm stuck in my office sending X-Mas cards to customers, without whom I wouldn't be paid, without which I couldn’t pay the many taxes I do...like Property Taxes. Hey, wait a second...don't Property Taxes contribute to the school system and the teachers' salaries? Tell Sweeney to bring my beer to the Royals X-Mas bash tonight.

Ah well...I suppose I could always go to the cold beer and wine store and get a six-pack. It is, after all, Friday.;)

Dude- bebackin10minutes

5bigtoes

Jul 21, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hold on a minute

~regs~,

before wanker of the month proceedings for January 2002 nominations begin, we need a Wanker of the year....Do we not?

After all they have sports highlights of the year, news items of the year , etc, etc. you know what I mean.....

It would be nice to honour this person with an avtar worthy of him/her to wear for the whole year to remind him/her of how utterly irritating and what great regard we the TTP hold them in.

Of course Guinness, knvb, and (I love this one) Mr. Crapperpants have to lead the pack for the honour of "Wanker of The Year" .

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
i have to agree with 5big toes.. there should be a wanker of the year i second his vote of KNVB(sorry mate):p :p :p :p :p

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
All 3 of you should go ask Jinky the following question:

Does Regs care what the fcuk we think?

~TB.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Get off your high horse, Gestap.

KNVB gets the nod for Wanker of the Year.

Where the fcuk do I ask you to do anything? I made a statement. Guess what, you don't have to do anything with it. Ignore it and get on with your life. Or you can delete this post. It won't fcuking change my life. Lighten up. Christmas is just around the corner, Scrooge.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jan 2002

Originally posted by kurgan
[Are you gonna start the nominations for Jan thread? Soon?

Early favourites are: Sid, SC, Reccos, Bronco, ( and KNVB again of course;) ) [/B]

Hey Kurgan, I know why you don't post in these threads too often, so you don't become a TTP fav. "IRRITATING" - watch it bud, or I'll "Zeus" you on the pitch next time, even if you are on my team!

BTW, Sexualchocolate likes the attention anyway!- I haven't heard one serious slag against me, so how could I be truly "irritating?" - I could however be the first female to run with the title "Miss Irritating TTP" 2002...it will go with my many other titles "Miss Kamloops 1971", "Miss Richmond1973", Miss Lower mainland 1980" Miss Canada 1990", Miss Pacific Rimmer 1995", "Miss International 1997" and "Miss World 1998"- soon to be "Miss Centerfold" 2002

~scdoesn'tmindgettingavote,BUT,whocaresanyhow?:D

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
thought someone would pick up on that

my mouth will actually keep closed on that one!

~Sc:eek: :rolleyes: ;) :D :confused: :cool: :mad: :p :eek: :)

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Week......

sexualchocolate- my mouth will actually keep closed
We could only hope!

The more posts that Screw U does the more I start to like him! Im glad Ive held my vote till now. I shall give the top 3 vote getters (Screw U - Guinness - Lean) one week to flater me, impress me or just flat out bribe me for my vote.

You may start when ready.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twat!!!

That is flat out crap... I'll by you a beer if your vote actually counts!!! (it probably won't, I think all voting is practically over)!!! I guess I'm get used to being December's most irritating TTPer...
:mad: :mad: :mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thats not going to do it............

Twat??? Thats no way to earn my love. My vote will most defenitly count. November had 51 votes. There were at least 8 votes cast in the last week of voting. December is only sitting at 43. Buck up son theres still is a chance. Remember it's not over till SC sings. :eek:

Now I will forget that you posted this and start fresh as of right now.....ok now..

Thebeerisagoodstartthough :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0